Page 39 of 57 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041424349 ... LastLast
Like Tree109Likes

Thread: Real Housewives of New Jersey Season 2

^^Every episode, there's always something cringe worthy.

fgg

Teresa Giudice Feels 'Vindicated' Now That She Can Pay Her Debts: Attorney

When Teresa and Joe Giudice first filed for bankruptcy in 2009, listing a staggering $11 million in debt, their obstacles seemed insurmountable.

But now, an attorney for the Real Housewives of New Jersey star says she feels "vindicated" to be voluntarily paying her remaining debts rather than have them discharged in bankruptcy court. (They will move to settle the case later this week.)

"Teresa and Joe are happy about this," Teresa's bankruptcy attorney Jim Kridel tells PEOPLE. "Teresa has always wanted to be able to say that she paid her creditors."

For a while, though, that didn't seem to be a possibility, with joint debts totaling nearly $11 million – the combination of mortgages on inner city apartment buildings Joe owned, bills for building materials and the balances of multiple credit cards.

"Almost all the debt in the bankruptcy was Joe's debt," Kridel explains, adding that Teresa, 39, "wanted to pay" various credit card bills and smaller debts, which totaled near $100,000, but couldn't once they'd filed the petition. Once a bankruptcy has been filed, creditors cannot be paid preferentially.

But now that several of the banks have been repaid from the sale of apartment buildings Joe had owned, and a former business partner's $586,000 claim againt Joe was settled through a building's sale, the remaining debts are within a manageable range, Kridel says.

"The cost of litigation might exceed what she owes," he says. "She may not be able to pay all [her creditors] with one check, but she can pay them back. She wants to do the right thing."
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

fgg

Jacqueline Laurita Quits Real Housewives, Source Says

The Real Housewives of New York City are already down four cast members for the upcoming season, and now one of their New Jersey counterparts is on her way out the door.

"Jacqueline [Laurita] definitely quit," a source tells PEOPLE. "She had to walk away for her sanity."

In a series of Tweets earlier this week, the Real Housewives of New Jersey star hinted that she's done with the show, and even said she did not want to appear on the show's season 3 reunion, which taped on Wednesday.

"I feel nauseous and feverish," Laurita Tweeted late Tuesday night, after attending the annual fashion show for the boutique Posche, a scene of past drama on the hit Bravo show. (Cameras, meanwhile, were there and already rolling on season 4.) "No reunion for me. Sorry guys. XOXO!"

She later elaborated: "Someone (not me) got set up tonight. There are some sneaky people trying to make someone look bad & then play innocent on camera. Sad."

A source tells PEOPLE that Laurita "had no intention of going to the reunion, and the other women weren't expecting her to turn up."

Meanwhile on her Twitter account, costar Teresa Giudice also hinted at tensions at the fashion show – and with Jacqueline – writing, "I don’t even wanna go there b/c I don't fight on twitter not w/ fans, not haters, not w/ mean RTs & def not w/ a friend (ahem) or my family!"

Giudice also wrote on Wednesday evening: "The rumors are getting ridiculous. Let’s get this straight: I LOVE my WHOLE family. Would never do anything to hurt them."

The show lost original cast member Danielle Staub last year, and returned with new cast members Kathy Wakile and Melissa Gorga for its third season.

"I can't be part of the Charade anymore," Laurita Tweeted Wednesday. "It's unsettling. It's disturbing & against what I stand for. I'm a REAL housewife."

Later, she reiterated her point, writing, "I'd like to only focus on positive things now please. I threw the trash out.I'm cleaning now and reorganizing.Starting fresh and new."

Twitter had been blowing up with this story about what allegedly happened at the Posche fashion show:

EXCLUSIVE: Teresa Giudice Causes Explosive Fight at Fashion Show!

Posted on September 29th, 2011 at 10:13 am

In our latest post from guest blogger and Real Housewives expert LynnNChicago, we get the scoop on Tuesday night’s explosive events in New Jersey!
    “On Tuesday, September 27 the New Jersey Housewives gathered together for Kim DePaola‘s annual fashion show for her Posche Boutique. This fashion show has created drama for the New Jersey Housewives for the past two seasons on the show and this latest show was just as drama-filled.
    Melissa Gorga, Bravo’s newest Housewife decided not to attend this year’s festivities for Posche, even posting on Twitter and Facebook that she would pass on this year’s show. An inside source tells me that the invitation wasn’t one that she could decline as Bravo sent out a cast call insisting that all the New Jersey Housewives attend.
    Little did anyone know that Teresa Giudice and Kim D had big plans for Melissa. The two scheming divas invited a male stripper to attend and the plan was for him to confront Melissa and announce to everyone that Melissa had been a stripper in the past.
    Teresa confronted Melissa in the ladies room pretending to be concerned and telling Melissa that she was worried about her because this man was telling everyone that he was a witness to Melissa’s stripping days. Melissa immediately saw right through Teresa’s game and an argument ensued then escalated when Teresa told Melissa that Danielle Staub was on her way to the Posche show to confront Melissa, this was another lie that Teresa made up to try to rattle Melissa. Melissa decided to call her husband.
    I’m told that Teresa “Freaked Out” and panicked knowing that her brother was on his way and that he would not be happy with Teresa’s latest stunt. The young man that Teresa and Kim D hired to confront Melissa immediately bolted the Fashion Show as soon as he heard Joe Gorga was on his way, the husbands weren’t supposed to be part of the deal and he had no intention of being confronted by Joe G.
    Caroline Manzo was heard saying that she would “Never again support Kim D”. Jacqueline Laurita was disgusted at the news and left the drama behind but she was sure to Tweet her feelings about Teresa’s behavior!
    @JacLaurita: Someone( not me) got set up tonight. There are some sneaky people trying to make someone look bad & then play innocent on camera. Sad.
    Upon arrival Joe Gorga met first with Kim D who greeted him with “Hi Doll!” but Joe wasn’t in the mood for small talk, he let her have it noting that she was completely trashed and enjoying every minute of the drama. My inside source confirms that Kim D considers it a successful evening as long as Housewives drama is part of the show! Joe is absolutely disgusted with his sister and the family is torn apart once again over Teresa’s latest stunt.
    Yesterday (Wednesday Sept 28) the Real Housewives of New Jersey filmed their Season Three reunion and I can confirm that Jacqueline, as promised skipped the filming. She is completely disgusted by the behavior of her cast mate and refuses to be part of any more of the drama. The interesting part is that the ladies had just filmed the Posche Fashion Show for Season Four the night before filming the reunion for Season Three and naturally couldn’t discuss the drama at the Fashion show since viewers see it on screen until next year.
    I’m told that Teresa gets lambasted at the reunion as I’m sure what occurred the night before at the fashion show was still fresh in the minds of all of the housewives, while they had to revert back to talking about things that occurred several months ago.
    Teresa continues to lose friends and alienate family, will Celebrity Apprentice still allow her on their show after this latest stunt? Will Bravo bring her back for Season Five? Watch What Happens…”
    http://rumorfix.com/2011/09/exclusiv...-fashion-show/

Teresa is denying everything but Asslee tweeted her "you're sick" which was deleted but caught by a blogger.

Wow, how did season 3 end? I cancelled cable & haven't watched since then.

I don't think season 3 has ended yet.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

It hasn't but this is some shit I have to watch!
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Now I'm reading via Twitter that allegedly it was Bravo who brought the owner of Lookers, the strip club where Melissa allegedly stripped, to the fashion show. They had him wired for sound and told him to go confront her, but Melissa refused to film with him. So he went up to Teresa and she also would not speak to him. However, Melissa is throwing Teresa under the bus, saying that she planned it and not Bravo. So complicated! LOL.

Oh and old Granny Kim is mean tweeting Teresa, as is Asslee.

The Twitter drama is pretty funny.

fgg

Former Boss: Real Housewives' Melissa Gorga Was Never a Stripper!

On display? Not quite!

After Internet reports surfaced Friday that Real Housewives of New Jersey cast member Melissa Gorga was previously employed as a stripper, the man who once gave Gorga a gig -- as a bartender! -- is leaping to her defense.

Larry Guarino, Gorga's former manager at Lookers Gentleman's Club in Elizabeth, N.J., insists to Us Weekly reports of Gorga's past are grossly exaggerated, and that while the reality star did clock in to work at Lookers, it was not as a stripper.

"She was a bartender for a couple of months years ago, it was such a short time," Guarino tells Us of his former employee. "Lookers was really upscale then too; it wasn't like she was bartending in some hole in the wall."

Rumors of Gorga's supposed profession spread earlier this week, when the Real Housewives cast came together to attend a fashion show at Posche, the boutique frequently seen on Bravo's series.

Though the Huffington Post reports that network producers brought Gorga's "former boss" to the show in order to confront her, Guarino insists the man, Angelo Voorhees, had little to no contact with her to begin with.

"She was never ever a dancer. Angelo never even worked with her because he worked during the day and she worked at night," argued Guarino, who trained Voorhees as a Lookers manager prior to Gorga's hiring.

And while Gorga's sister-in-law Teresa Giudice may have attempted to comfort Gorga during the fashion show, a source confirms to Us that Giudice was in on the set-up.

At the fashion show, "Teresa was like, 'I'm trying to protect you, I'm all about family,'" the source confirms, adding that Gorga confronted her sister-in-law about a set-up and asked why she didn't warn Gorga of Voorhees' presence. "[Teresa] was trying to embarrass Melissa and imply she used to be a stripper. All the other [cast members] thought it was wrong of Teresa."

Confirms the source: "The girls were like, 'If Teresa's all about family… stop stirring the pot!"

fgg

Real Housewives' Jacqueline Laurita: 'Teresa Is Scum'

In true late-season Real Housewives fashion, the gloves have come off.

As the third season of the Real Housewives of New Jersey winds down – amid word that Jacqueline Laurita quit the show and did not attend the finale taping – two previously friendly cast mates are now coming to blows.

Verbal blows, that is. When rumors surfaced that Melissa Gorga once worked as a stripper, Jacqueline began implying on her Twitter that Melissa's sister-in-law, Teresa Giudice, was behind the buzz.

"Teresa told me that 'rumor' about Melissa when she first started the show," Laurita Tweeted Saturday. "She wanted her out then. She knew. She plotted it. She played dumb on camera and even defended Melissa."

And in a separate Tweet: "Teresa is scum!"

No response yet from Giudice, but as for the alleged stripper in the mix, she took to her website to refute the rumor.

"We are filming season 4 so there is not too much I can confirm, but there is one thing that I would like to clarify …the accusation that I was once a dancer at a strip club," Gorga writes. "This is 100% NOT TRUE. I did bartend fro a few weeks at a bikini bar while I was in college. My outfit was a tank top, shorts and sneakers. SORRY, no bubbies there."

"The reason I am so adamant about clearing this up is because people are making false accusations solely to hurt me and my family," she continues. "Someone desperately wants to knock me down and prove that I have something to hide, but then tries to cover it up by putting the blame on production."

Laurita, meanwhile, claims to be stepping back from the drama.

"OK, so I'm losing it," she Tweeted Saturday. "This is what all this negativity I'm surrounded w/does 2me. I'm taking deepbreaths&gettingcontrolofmyself."

fgg

Another Housewife Scandal! Is Joe Cheating On Teresa Giudice?

Is there trouble in another Real Housewife marriage?

There have been rocky times for Teresa and Joe Giudice of The Real Housewives of New Jersey, and RadarOnline.com has exclusively obtained a photo of Joe out with another woman!

Tuesday night in Clifton, New Jersey, Bravo reality star Joe Giudice was spotted out dining with a woman who was definitely not his wife.

“I was in the T.G.I. Fridays and saw Joe and this woman who was NOT Teresa having a drink in a booth by the bar,” eyewitness Erin exclusively told RadarOnline.com.

“They were drinking martinis and when the woman finished hers she took a sip out of Joe’s glass too. They looked like they were having a good time together and laughing with each other."

After a waiter brought them wet naps the woman opened hers and “wiped Joe’s hands off with hers,” Erin said. “It was really intimate to see her touching his hands like that.

"They looked very comfortable and cozy together."

The brunette woman was wearing a white top, carried a Louis Vuitton purse and according to Erin she “appeared to be in her late 20s or early 30s.”

Despite recently renewing their vows, the couple, who has four children, has been going through a rough patch and some reports said the renewal ceremony was just for show.

While her husband was having a cocktail with another woman 30 miles away, Teresa was hard at work at the Posche fashion show at the Son Cubano restaurant and Tom Murro provided the photo of her sitting with co-star Kathy Wakile at the event.

"I don't think divorce is an option, unless it's over something horrible like cheating," Teresa said in a recent interview. "Not every day is perfect, but you try to make it as perfect as you can."

Another Housewife Scandal! Is Joe Cheating On Teresa Giudice? | Radar Online

pic of him and the woman at the link.

This is getting very interesting. I'm surprised Jacqueline would go in like this on Teresa, as they've been friends for so long. I respect Jacqueline for calling out what appears to be bullshit behavior, even if her longtime friend is behind it. Good for her. I despise Teresa this season.

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    Another Housewife Scandal! Is Joe Cheating On Teresa Giudice?

Is there trouble in another Real Housewife marriage?

There have been rocky times for Teresa and Joe Giudice of The Real Housewives of New Jersey, and RadarOnline.com has exclusively obtained a photo of Joe out with another woman!

Tuesday night in Clifton, New Jersey, Bravo reality star Joe Giudice was spotted out dining with a woman who was definitely not his wife.

“I was in the T.G.I. Fridays and saw Joe and this woman who was NOT Teresa having a drink in a booth by the bar,” eyewitness Erin exclusively told RadarOnline.com.

“They were drinking martinis and when the woman finished hers she took a sip out of Joe’s glass too. They looked like they were having a good time together and laughing with each other."

After a waiter brought them wet naps the woman opened hers and “wiped Joe’s hands off with hers,” Erin said. “It was really intimate to see her touching his hands like that.

"They looked very comfortable and cozy together."

The brunette woman was wearing a white top, carried a Louis Vuitton purse and according to Erin she “appeared to be in her late 20s or early 30s.”

Despite recently renewing their vows, the couple, who has four children, has been going through a rough patch and some reports said the renewal ceremony was just for show.

While her husband was having a cocktail with another woman 30 miles away, Teresa was hard at work at the Posche fashion show at the Son Cubano restaurant and Tom Murro provided the photo of her sitting with co-star Kathy Wakile at the event.

"I don't think divorce is an option, unless it's over something horrible like cheating," Teresa said in a recent interview. "Not every day is perfect, but you try to make it as perfect as you can."

Another Housewife Scandal! Is Joe Cheating On Teresa Giudice? | Radar Online

pic of him and the woman at the link.
    Him cheating might be the best thing to happen to her. He's an asshole, but then again, so is she.

Wow these bitches are crazy. I'm not surprised that Jacqueline is turning on Teresa, it has seemed for a while now that she was starting to see through Teresa's "nice girl" bs act and meanwhile Caroline is just flat out over it. Plus Jacqueline looks like a bad mom having raised that entitled brat Ashley aka "moonface" I never liked Teresa that much, but now I really can't stand her, she makes me want to throw up everytime I see her Planet of the Apes mug on my screen. At the beginning of the season I thought I would hate Melissa but I actually have nothing against her.

Of course Joe is totally cheating on Teresa...

Ewww, who can have or even appear to have a good and intimate time with Joe Giudice? Ewww, just ewww!
    ...Stopped smoking on March 8, 2011. Was trying to put a fancy ticker in my signature but it didn't work...

Thread Information