Page 38 of 57 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940414248 ... LastLast
Like Tree109Likes

Thread: Real Housewives of New Jersey Season 2

I wish she would also put a sack over her potato head too!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Elite Member

melissa needs one over her horse face. and she needs to get over herself and those awful implants. but they all looked good. jacqueline needs to chill, she looks fine.

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    OMG! Teresa constantly thinks that every comment made is about her, or some dig at her or reference to her. I wish Big Al would have stood up and said, "Kathy didn't say anything wrong." He did it after the fact. I wish these other housewives would call Teresa out on her shit.

Both Teresa and Joe try to make themselves be "big shots" when they clearly aren't. Joe's comment to Al about how the Brownstone isn't a restaurant and he doesn't need to take Al's advice is comical. Al has a successful business for 20+ years and Joe doesn't. Oh, and he's getting back into construction. Smart guy! Teresa's the one in competition over who looks better, has better clothes. Teresa needs to chill out and enjoy life without worrying about everyone else.
    with or without the help of "the family" (who seems to be patrimony everyone else...)
    Free Charmed.

So the Guidices got into a brawl while in DR? I guess we won't hear about that on the show, as they are showing their DR trip right now!

Personally I.CANT.STAND.Teresa. From day one she has struck me as a total phony "it's all about me" biotch. By now, Season 3, she just doesn't hold back anymore. She makes me want to throw up!

The Guidices and the Manzo boys - Caroline's sons.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

fgg

kathy's comment was a total dig at teresa. she said it and then backed off of it saying it was all teresa.

Teresa Giudice's Hubby Joe Withdraws Bankruptcy Filing

Not so broke, after all!

Real Housewives of New Jersey hubby, Joe Giudice, has withdrawn his bankruptcy filing. According to E! Online, Teresa Giudice's spouse is going to deal with his debts, after all.

The duo filed for Chapter 7 Bankruptcy in 2009, citing $11 million in debt. According to the Newark Star-Ledger, Joe was accused of hiding assets from the court. The paper alleges that U.S. Bankruptcy Court Judge, Morris Stern, signed off on a settlement between Giudice and the trustee, John Sywilok. The agreement does not apply to Teresa Giudice, who is still pursuing a discharge of her debts.

Teresa told Us Weekly in June 2010 that "staying positive is the only thing that I could do," in the wake of her family's financial woes. "I have moral support; I have my daughters and my husband. As long as we're in good health, that's all we can do. I think this kind of situation is all over the world."
    Last edited by fgg; September 20th, 2011 at 12:56 PM.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    kathy's comment was a total dig at teresa. she said it and then backed off of it saying it was all teresa.

Teresa Giudice's Hubby Joe Withdraws Bankruptcy Filing

Not so broke, after all!

Real Housewives of New Jersey hubby, Joe Giudice, has withdrawn his bankruptcy filing. According to E! Online, Teresa Giudice's spouse is going to deal with his debts, after all.

The duo filed for Chapter 7 Bankruptcy in 2009, citing $11 million in debt. According to the Newark Star-Ledger, Joe was accused of hiding assets from the court. The paper alleges that U.S. Bankruptcy Court Judge, Morris Stern, signed off on a settlement between Giudice and the trustee, John Sywilok. The agreement does not apply to Teresa Giudice, who is still pursuing a discharge of her debts.

Teresa told Us Weekly in June 2010 that "staying positive is the only thing that I could do," in the wake of her family's financial woes. "I have moral support; I have my daughters and my husband. As long as we're in good health, that's all we can do. I think this kind of situation is all over the world."
    I don't think so. I think she was just commenting on how she doesn't want to spend that much time away from her children and she really does seem to be devoted to her children. Teresa... not so much. TRE and Barney Rubble are CONSTANTLY away from their children.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

fgg

i disagree.

I don't think it was a dig at Teresa, either. Just oversensitive Teresa fans took it that way!
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

I fucking hate Teresa with a passion and she totally overreacted, but do I think it was a subtle dig? Fuck yeah. I think Kathy can really pull that passive-aggressive shit very well while looking saintly. That said, that bitch Teresa is way oversensitive and just can't let shit go, she always has to fly off the handle and be an ignorant fucking psycho. It's like she can't just be normal and respond to things in a normal way. But I mean, come on - if you said you were opening a restaurant and someone else said, "I couldn't open a restaurant right now and detach myself from my kids" when you have kids yourself, wouldn't you go, "uh, okay?" She knows full well how to get those digs in. But I don't mind because it's Teresa, she's a bitch and a half, the only problem here is that Kathy hides her shit in passive-aggressive forms, she needs to just come out and say it - "Teresa, you're a fucking shit person and a horrible bitch, and your husband is the a piece of dried up dogshit." Then I would love Kathy.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    The Guidices and the Manzo boys - Caroline's sons.

OOOHHH I LOVES me some Albie Manzo, young tenda-roni!
    Who do I have to fuck to get off this boat?

fgg

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    Just oversensitive Teresa fans took it that way!
    not quite. i think teresa and joe both need a punch to the face and some tape over their mouths.

Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    I fucking hate Teresa with a passion and she totally overreacted, but do I think it was a subtle dig? Fuck yeah. I think Kathy can really pull that passive-aggressive shit very well while looking saintly. That said, that bitch Teresa is way oversensitive and just can't let shit go, she always has to fly off the handle and be an ignorant fucking psycho. It's like she can't just be normal and respond to things in a normal way. But I mean, come on - if you said you were opening a restaurant and someone else said, "I couldn't open a restaurant right now and detach myself from my kids" when you have kids yourself, wouldn't you go, "uh, okay?" She knows full well how to get those digs in. But I don't mind because it's Teresa, she's a bitch and a half, the only problem here is that Kathy hides her shit in passive-aggressive forms, she needs to just come out and say it - "Teresa, you're a fucking shit person and a horrible bitch, and your husband is the a piece of dried up dogshit." Then I would love Kathy.
    i always agree with january

Whose boyfriend do you think Chris the roommate is?
    ...Stopped smoking on March 8, 2011. Was trying to put a fancy ticker in my signature but it didn't work...

Quote Originally Posted by eboni View Post
    Whose boyfriend do you think Chris the roommate is?
    Are you talking about Greg? I think he's Albie's.

Kathy used a poor choice of words. Instead of saying she didn't want to detach from her kids, she should have said something like I wouldn't want to spend so much time away from them. I do think it was a dig. Kathy knows Teresa mothering skills are a huge hot button for her. It's like a red flag to a bull. If Teresa was smart and not a cave woman she would have made a unruffled comeback like "Well bless you're heart!". Unfortunately Teresa is an unthinking, easily enrage beast woman.

How gross was Jo Go smelling his wife's panties? Or them having sex in the bathroom? Such piggy people.

Quote Originally Posted by bellini View Post
    Are you talking about Greg? I think he's Albie's.

Kathy used a poor choice of words. Instead of saying she didn't want to detach from her kids, she should have said something like I wouldn't want to spend so much time away from them. I do think it was a dig. Kathy knows Teresa mothering skills are a huge hot button for her. It's like a red flag to a bull. If Teresa was smart and not a cave woman she would have made a unruffled comeback like "Well bless you're heart!". Unfortunately Teresa is an unthinking, easily enrage beast woman.

How gross was Jo Go smelling his wife's panties? Or them having sex in the bathroom? Such piggy people.
    Thanks, yes, I was talking about Greg. My friend said Albie too.

I agree, all of them are so gross and immature. Did you see all of them looking in the bathroom window?
    ...Stopped smoking on March 8, 2011. Was trying to put a fancy ticker in my signature but it didn't work...

Thread Information