Page 34 of 57 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast
Like Tree109Likes

Thread: Real Housewives of New Jersey Season 2

Quote Originally Posted by bellini View Post
    I agree about Teresa but she is less the greedy, superficail narcissist than Melissa. And yes she is a cavewoman who can do Geico commercials. Maybe Melissa can do the singing? hehehe.
    NOW teresa is less greedy. Last season, her shopping with those little cavebabies was out of control. I mean, her rotten ass kids walked into a store and are all "we want EVERYTHING"! the whole family is a horror.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    NOW teresa is less greedy. Last season, her shopping with those little cavebabies was out of control. I mean, her rotten ass kids walked into a store and are all "we want EVERYTHING"! the whole family is a horror.
    I think the bankruptcy and all her problems have changed her somewhat. I honestly do. Maybe she regrets that behavior. I'm not going to say she's the most enlightened person now, but potentially losing everything seems to have made her more appreciative of what she has. She has had to step up to the plate and bring money in. I read that she commits to any appearance that asks her. Also when she talks about how much she values her family, I find her to be genuine.

So yeah I find Teresa to be less greedy, solely in comparison to Melissa now.

ETA:

Jay Mohr is blogging for Bravo. He's pretty funny.

Excerpt:
    Speaking of handsome guys, Episode 6 opens in the Gorga’s walk in closet where Melissa “Mowry” Gorga is dressing Joey up like a big boy. If I had this guy’s body, I would never wear clothes. I wouldn’t even go out. I would just stay inside with my clothes off in front of a mirror. With those beautiful eyes, it doesn’t matter what Joey Gorga wears. He is a superstar. Conversely, Melissa may be the world’s worst dresser. Everything she put on her body looks like Vanna White’s hand-me-downs. Joey Gorga and Teresa Giudice are getting ready to meet and finally clear the air. Joey rushes out of the house with half of his shirt tucked in. It looks kind of cool though. Melissa dresses him like Joey Lawrence to match her Blossom hat. Melissa yells to Joey, “Be positive!” And Joey hollers back, “Whoa!”
    I guess he annoyed little Joe Go. Joe tweeted that Jay is on Teresa's payroll.
    Last edited by bellini; June 22nd, 2011 at 01:09 PM.

Silver Member

Did anyone catch when Melissa was singing "Amazing Grace" in the closet (which seemed SO contrived and staged), she sang:
    Uhh-HUH-mazi-i-i-ing grace...that saved uhh-uhh WENCH like me-e-e-e...

Siiiiiigh.

This is an email sent in to blog about Melissa's singing:

“I was at the Kiss & Fly season finale party where Melissa busted out her debut single. I actually taped it with my cell phone… It was a TRAINWRECK! I wish I could send it to you, but Bravo made us all sign confidentiality agreements that night, and I’m afraid of getting sued… But let’s just say, Melissa should keep her day job… She was singing over the track to her own song, horribly off-key, she’s dressed like a hooker (that you can see from the preview), she masturbates over her leather pants (hello! You’re a mother of 3!!!), and the song is AWFUL! The lyrics are all about how she’s “on display” and everyone’s trying to take her down, but she’s too awesome for that or something. She kept looking at Teresa when she would sing about being taken down… Man oh man, was it bad!”
    According to the blog, Melissa and Joe Go are out in L.A. looking to make her a pop star. Why do these dumb housewives think they can sing?

Here's the blog:

Real Housewives of New Jersey: Melissa Gorga… On Good Day LA | STOOPID HOUSEWIVES

Elite Member

i dont think melissa is such a huge gold digger. if my father died and some cute rich guy offered me a life, i would say yes too

Anyone know how the Gorga's made their money? Said in Teresa's BK papers that they were getting 10K per month from family. I'm assuming her brother wasn't footing the bill. Her parents? What'd they do to make that kind of disposable cash?
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Teresa is pretty funny when she's drunk but I could have gone my whole life without knowing about Joe's vibrating cock ring.

Quote Originally Posted by KristiB View Post
    Teresa is pretty funny when she's drunk but I could have gone my whole life without knowing about Joe's vibrating cock ring.
    I vouch for that!

Ugh I know! Keepin' it klassy Bravo!

Everyone seemed to be having fun on that trip save for Caroline. She's such a Debbie Downer.

At least she informed us that it stretches. I was worried for a moment there.

Also what was up with that dance recital? It was all sorts of WTF?

Yeah...that was more info than I ever wanted to know about them. Why did she share it? Gross! He's such a short, stocky, barrel chested man.

Caroline was a debby downer. Get over yourself and have a good time! Her 20+ something boys aren't allowed, by their mommy, to shoot guns or ride on quads?

I dunno why Melissa gets a bad rap. She truly seems to be making an effort to bury the hatchet ande move forward. Teresa places all these demands for everything to be done HER way.

And Joe Guidice saying shit about Melissa when she's in the same room? I don't blame Joe Gorga from wanting to rip his head off. Guidice needs to make an effort too.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

I like Melissa! The more the show goes on, the less I like Teresa. Bitch is delusional and so is her husband, Barney Rubble.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

czb

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    I like Melissa! The more the show goes on, the less I like Teresa. Bitch is delusional and so is her husband, Barney Rubble.
    when did you EVER like teresa? i thought she was crazy and mean from early on.

Thread Information