Page 33 of 57 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast
Like Tree109Likes

Thread: Real Housewives of New Jersey Season 2

I'm not gonna lie: I liked the cat! I don't want one and its creepy but I liked it!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

That cat creeped me the fuck out. Like...I'd drop kick it across the room if it came up and rubbed against my leg creeped me out.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

Teresa Giudice Reveals She Has Anxiety About Hubby Joe Giudice Going To Prison

Written By Reality Tea 17 Jun 2011

For the third time in 4 weeks, Real Housewives of New Jersey star Teresa Giudice graces the cover of In Touch Weekly magazine. The latest cover totes the heading “My Life Without Joe.”

This time around, the topic of conversation is not her sister-in-law Melissa Gorga, but rather her husband Joe Giudice. Teresa reveals she is “terrified” of Joe going to prison for his latest arrest and being left alone to take care of their 4 daughters together.
    In the article, Teresa doesn’t touch on her bankruptcy legal issues at all (she and Joe are scheduled to face trial next month for bankruptcy fraud) as she only brings up Joe’s recent arrest for allegedly fraudulently obtaining a state driver’s licence with his brother’s ID.

“It would be devastating,” said Teresa of the prospect of Joe going away – he is facing up to 10 year in prison. “I’m terrified. I don’t know what I’m going to do.” Teresa reveals she also worries about what a 10-year jail sentence would do to their four daughters – Gia, 10, Gabriella, 6, Milania, 5, and Audriana, 21 months.

“I would be very nervous about the kids if Joe were to go to prison,” admits Teresa. “Daddy is their hero and their king. They go crazy for him.” And of course the Giudices, well mostly Joe, uses this as an opportunity to take a shot at Teresa’s brother Joe Gorga. Joe “would not do “sh*t” for Teresa states Joe Giudice when asked who would help his wife in the case of a prison sentence.

Oddly enough, Teresa admits Melissa reached out to her during Joe’s past jail stint while her brother Joe didn’t. “When the whole thing happened, his wife [Melissa] texted me,” she remembers. “I was nice to her, saying, “Thanks for text. We’re doing fine.’ But it would have been nice if my brother called. He is my brother — it would have been good of him to reach out to me.” Teresa adds that she felt alone during that time aka during Joe’s 10-day sentence (he only served 8 days) despite getting support from Joe’s family.

Joe also shockingly says he would understand if Teresa divorced him and remarried if he went away for 10 years. Teresa however reveals she can’t even imagine dating anyone else. “I couldn’t see myself with another guy,” she confides. “I’ve known Joe my whole life.”

And today, Teresa says she has major anxiety. “I have anxiety about it,” Teresa says. “I can’t sleep.” Joe adds that he absolutely cannot go back to prison citing that “a week in jail is like an eternity.” He adds, “When you are living outside, taking care of your family and then suddenly, you’re confined and being ordered around, it’s awful.” He insists,”I don’t belong in a place where those people are.”
    You can read more of Teresa’s story in the latest issue of In Touch Weekly.

Teresa Giudice Reveals She Has Anxiety About Hubby Joe Giudice Going To Prison | Reality Tea

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

Her brother is the biggest little douchebag. I'm not a fan of Teresa's but I feel sorry for all the shit she's going through, especially with four kids. It's got to be very stressful.

I don't fucking feel sorry for them. They made their decisions and and they are not immune from punishment.

Oddly enough, Teresa admits Melissa reached out to her during Joe’s past jail stint while her brother Joe didn’t. “When the whole thing happened, his wife [Melissa] texted me,” she remembers. “I was nice to her, saying, “Thanks for text. We’re doing fine.’ But it would have been nice if my brother called.

This is why Teresa pisses me off, among many things. Melissa was nice enough to pick up the phone and call to check on her, after Teresa has said all the shit about her, but its still not good enough because her brother didn't call. Fuck you Teresa.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

I know, she really is a selfish cow. It's all about worshiping her and everyone better do it.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

Is Melissa black? I can't decide because her sisteer is white. I am on Team Melissa. It's obvious that Theresa is self centered and her kids are so fug.

Melissa is Italian like all the rest of them.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

Joe said in that interview about possibly going to jail that he didn't belong in a place with "those people". What people Joe? Criminals like yourself? I would venture that's EXACTLY where you belong if you're a criminal.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    I don't fucking feel sorry for them. They made their decisions and and they are not immune from punishment.

Oddly enough, Teresa admits Melissa reached out to her during Joe’s past jail stint while her brother Joe didn’t. “When the whole thing happened, his wife [Melissa] texted me,” she remembers. “I was nice to her, saying, “Thanks for text. We’re doing fine.’ But it would have been nice if my brother called.

This is why Teresa pisses me off, among many things. Melissa was nice enough to pick up the phone and call to check on her, after Teresa has said all the shit about her, but its still not good enough because her brother didn't call. Fuck you Teresa.
    Please. Joe is her brother. He should be the one to call as well. He's a little prick. Showing up late for Gia's meet just showed what a fake he is. He knew the time. Fuck midget Joe Go.

It's funny how attitudes have changed towards Teresa (obviously not here lol). On WWHL, they had a poll of who was hotter, Teresa or Melissa. Teresa won by a landslide. That had to burn Melissa. I don't think it's that much that Teresa is so much hotter but that Melissa is so despised.

I do think Teresa is trying in the situation with her brother. Melissa wants there to be a wedge between her husband and her family in order for her to have more control. Melissa is just a gold digging ho. The only family that's important to her is her own and her sisters. I don't think she'd care if she ever saw Jo Go's side again.

Caroline's storyline is so boring. Her and her spawn bore me to tears. I'd rather see what Grandma Wrinkles was up to than to watch them.

Bring back Danielle. I loved hating her lol! And watching her bring out the mad table flipping Hulk in Teresa.

I'm going to have to state that I'm team Melissa & Joe. He had to call her and say "I know about the meet, what time is it, I'd like to come.". And then when he was late - like they were to the Christening - she just goes on and on and on about it. Plus, she accepts no responsibility in the deterioration of their relationship, even though obviously they both bear some of the burden. Its just like her going to Jacqueline's house for help writing "the letter" to her brother and Jacqueline offering her advice and her saying "Well, you don't know what's gone on. This is between my brother and me.". If I'd have been Jacqueline I'd have said "Well, then get the fuck out of my house if you don't want someone else's opinion. Why the fuck did you come here? Free booze?". All of Teresa's friends keep telling her "talk less, listen more" she can't do it! They tell her to let shit go - jebus, how long ago was the housewarming party and she keeps the card just to throw up in Melissa's face. AND she wants to go on about "the old Teresa" would've been like "BITCH" - ummm hello, there is no old teresa, the new teresa still does that shit. She's petty and sad and ugly. No way, in hell is she more attractive than Melissa - and not just aesthetically. Melissa seems to have a genuine concern for her husband having a relationship with his sister. But she seems to feel (rightfully so) that in order for him to have that relationship, She (Melissa) is going to have to take shit from his whole family.

ETA ... OMG its like a jerseyfesto!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    Bring back Danielle. I loved hating her lol!
    I swear there is something wrong with me because I felt sorry for her too. I thought she was truly disturbed and damaged. It took the fun out of hating her for me.

Melissa is such a superficial, greedy narcissist, I can hate on her easily.

Quote Originally Posted by bellini View Post
    I swear there is something wrong with me because I felt sorry for her too. I thought she was truly disturbed and damaged. It took the fun out of hating her for me.

Melissa is such a superficial, greedy narcissist, I can hate on her easily.
    You're clearly mixing up the women... TERESA is the superficial, greedy narcissist ... however, I do believe she has bright future doing the Geico commercials (you know, because she's a fucking cave man)!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    You're clearly mixing up the women... TERESA is the superficial, greedy narcissist ... however, I do believe she has bright future doing the Geico commercials (you know, because she's a fucking cave man)!
    I agree about Teresa but she is less the greedy, superficail narcissist than Melissa. And yes she is a cavewoman who can do Geico commercials. Maybe Melissa can do the singing? hehehe.

I'm just looking forward to Teresa throwing a table on her ass.

Oh and on WWHL, they were talking about how Jackie punched Caroline in the face. LOL. Apperently Jackie had recently given birth and wanted a break to go shopping. She left the baby with her husband. He takes the baby and dumps him off with Caroline. Caroline lectures Jackie when she returns. Jackie punches her in the face! If they only filmed that.

Thread Information