Page 3 of 57 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast
Like Tree109Likes

Thread: Real Housewives of New Jersey Season 2

I saw Danielle boo-hooing on I think it was Access Hollywood or something. She was goin on about her childhood or some siht like that

What I don't get is why they even interact. (Yes, I know it's for ratings.) But seriously, if I don't like somebody, I don't get involved with them - it's not like high school where you have to sit through the same english class every day.

From what I can tell, the 4 ladies don't like Danielle and actually are trying not to see her. She's the one showing up at the Brownstone causing all sorts of drama. That then makes Dina and Caroline mad.

I honestly think that Danielle is crazy. She was saying that Chris said, "you're in for a surprise up there..." in a sinister voice...umm, you weren't there, how do you know how he said it? She brings this complete crimial there to "protect her". From what? A room full of people trying to raise money for a sick baby?? Hells Angels?? Whoa! I wonder what Kim G actually thought of the whole thing?

They slung it on their blogs. Caroline had 7 pages. The ladies are HOT! The parents of Emmanuelle arent fond of Danielle and what she did. She is off the charts psycho
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

fgg

danielle is a sociopath, for sure. the whole situation was crazy. she kept trying to keep herself from doing some witch cackle at all of the drama she was creating.

Danielle IS a sociopath. At first, I thought they were picking on her, but they were right on in their assessment of her.

Her evil smirk was creepy.

I think it's funny how on the blogs, all the ladies reference the foundation website for this little girl but Danielle tells her "fans" to contact her through social networking sites...WTF Does she want people to send her the money too?

Not to mention she didn't even donate herself!
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

I know right. I wrote my first ever comment on that one. Couldnt let it go. its all about her. I would never go to her social network page, ever. Just put the damn link and leave yourself out of it. ARRRRR
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

I bet Kim G quits taking Danielle's calls.

I would anyway. She seems too nice to be sucked into that drama. Who the hell shows up at a charity event with 20 uninvited thugs?

Spendaholic 'Housewife of NJ' owes a big-hair-raising $11M - NYPOST.com

She has a gaudy new mansion, pricey breast implants and spends thousands of dollars on shopping sprees for her spoiled brats -- but a New Jersey reality star and her goombah hubby are real-life deadbeats who owe $11 million, court records show.

Free-spending "Real Housewives of New Jersey" diva Teresa Giudice and her husband, Joe, make just $79,000 a year and are up to their tanned necks in liens, foreclosures and unpaid bills, according to bankruptcy papers filed in Newark federal court.

The Giudices say they owe creditors $10,853,648.04.

Teresa, known for her lust for designer clothes and expensive bling on the Bravo show, owes nearly $20,000 on credit cards for Bloomingdale's, Nordstrom and Neiman Marcus. In total, the Giudices show $104,000 in debt on at least eight credit cards.

The bank has moved to foreclose on the Giudices' $1.8 million, 10,500-square-foot, eight-bedroom, 5˝-bath marble-and-onyx manse in Towaco, NJ, the couple moved into during the first season.

Teresa and Joe defaulted on their $1,280-a-month payment for the family's ubiquitous black Cadillac Escalade. They also didn't have insurance on the massive SUV, according to GMAC.

Teresa -- who this season told Joe to get a vasectomy -- owes $12,000 to a Garden State fertility clinic.

* Banks have taken the couple's $279,000 four-bedroom Jersey Shore house. The Giudices had three mortgages on the house and owed $325,000. The couple also handed over a $200,000 home in Lincoln Park, NJ, that had four mortgages -- and an outstanding debt of $600,000.

* Teresa and Joe owed another $1 million for property in Clifton, NJ, that has been given back to lenders.

On the show, Teresa famously dresses her four daughters in designer clothes, and last season dropped $2,000 in 10 minutes of shopping.

Yet, in bankruptcy papers, Teresa and Joe claim to spend just $400 a month on clothes.
    On a recent "Real Housewives" episode, Teresa boasted that she dropped "a fortune" on daughter Gia's televised 9th birthday party. The child got an all-terrain vehicle, along with a trip to a spa in a pink stretch limo for her and her friends.

Joe, who "owns several successful businesses throughout New Jersey," according to his wife's Bravo bio, owes more than $5 million, including debts to former partners associated with his Section 8 real-estate deals.

In court papers, Joe, who owns a stucco and stone company, lists his monthly income as $3,250; Teresa pulls down $3,333 a month for her Bravo gig. The couple gets another $10,000 in "monthly assistance from family members."

Spendaholic 'housewife of NJ' owes a big-hair-raising $11M
    Behind the bankruptcy filing
    What the Giudices make a year:
    $79,000 (plus $120,000 in “assistance” from family members)
    What they owe: $10,853,648.04
    Credit Cards
    $104,000
    including $20,000 to Bloomingdale’s, Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom
    $1,280 monthly payment for Cadillac Escalade
    Mortgages
    $2.6M
    for eight mortgages on three homes (two have been handed back to lenders)
    $5.8M Joe's business investments
    $85,600 Home repairs
    $12,000 Fertility treatments
    $2,300 Phone bill

11 million in debt! That makes me feel so much better about my own little debt.

I know they're both very stupid people but wow! Who can get that much in debt?

Lovely...another couple who lives wayyy beyond their means. What the heck is wrong with people who collect so much debt????? I would be totally stressed out
    Rip Mom

Elite Member

I feel kinda sorry for them. they have 4 kids...hopefully they can get through it. i kinda liked them.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcake View Post
    Lovely...another couple who lives wayyy beyond their means. What the heck is wrong with people who collect so much debt????? I would be totally stressed out
    You need a few more "y's" behind that way

I don't understand how they got all that credit on a $79,000 income. Even with the extra $120,000 it doesn't make sense.

Then again I've never tried to borrow more than I can pay back....

That makes me sick. 11 million dollars??? How in the fuck do you go 11 million dollars into debt?

Page 3 of 57 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread Information