Page 28 of 57 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast
Like Tree109Likes

Thread: Real Housewives of New Jersey Season 2

EXCLUSIVE:SonsofNJHousewifeCarolineManzoOfferedRealityShowSpin-OffEXCLUSIVE: Sons of NJ Housewife Caroline Manzo Offered Reality Show Spin-Off

Posted on Dec 17, 2010 @ 06:20AM print it send it
    INF Photo

They've fled the family nest for a bachelor pad of their own, and now the sons of The Real Housewives of New Jersey star Caroline Manzo have been offered their own reality show, RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned.
    PHOTOS: Reality TV's Hottest Housewives - How They Get Sexy
    "The Manzo brothers (Albie and Christopher) were offered a reality show abut their bachelor lifestyle," a source told RadarOnline.com.
    "An unnamed production company approached Albie and Chris to do their own show and the pair approached Bravo to get approval, and to confirm that Bravo was not interested in pursuing the same project."
    EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: NYC Housewife Countess LuAnn De Lesseps' Daughter's Sweet 16 Party
    When contacted by RadarOnline.com, a rep for the network said "no comment."
    PHOTOS: Reality TV's Hottest Stars
    The brothers are enjoying their independence since moving into their own place in Hoboken, NJ, a couple of months ago.
    "They definitely want their own show and if they get the go-ahead from Bravo, there's no doubt they would do it," said the source.
    "The Manzo brothers are very faithful to Bravo and if offered the same opportunity with the network, chances are they would take it."

EXCLUSIVE: Sons of NJ Housewife Caroline Manzo Offered Reality Show Spin-Off | Radar Online
    Free Charmed.

Have no interest in watching Christopher and Albie who can't cut the apron strings from Mommy.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

"The Manzo brothers are very faithful to Bravo and if offered the same opportunity with the network, chances are they would take it."
    Haha it sounds like they created this rumor themselves, just to get a bite from Bravo...LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

No interest either. I saw them on the millionaire matchmaker and it was completly boring.
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

Didn't know where else to put this...

'NJ Housewives' Involved In CRAZY Bar Attack
    2/26/2011 12:55 AM PST by TMZ Staff

Multiple cast members on "The Real Housewives of New Jersey" were involved in a bar fight at a Hard Rock Hotel in the Dominican Republic this week ... TMZ has learned.

Sources involved in the situation tell us ... a couple of castmembers were hanging out at a bar inside the Hard Rock around 1:00 AM Wednesday morning when they got into a heated argument with a male patron.

We're told someone involved in the argument grabbed a drinking glass and smashed it over the man's head ... and the guy was hurt so badly, he needed immediate medical attention.

So far, it's unclear which cast members were involved in the fight -- but we're told Teresa and Caroline had been spotted at the Hard Rock that night.

A rep from Bravo had no comment on the situation.

'NJ Housewives' Involved In CRAZY Bar Attack | TMZ.com
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Are they filming another season? Not sure I could watch them all again. I totally cannot stand Theresa.

I am so over this show.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Michael Lohan Swaps Spit with 'NJ Housewife'

3/16/2011 1:00 PM PDT by Johnny Lopez
    Michael Lohan sucked the life out of "Real Housewives of New Jersey" wannabe Kim G. with his tongue at a bar in the Garden State on Wednesday.

Are they fur real?

Michael Lohan Swaps Spit with 'NJ Housewife' | TMZ.com

I can't decide who is more pathetic...

EWWW!
    'High, High. Yaw Both High and Smokin' Weeeed in Front of My Howse"
    Bah-Brahhh-Teen Mom

Kim G? Lohan couldn't even get a REAL housewife?
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Gee, why am I not surprised...
    "I'm not allowed within 200 feet of a school. Or a Chuck-E-Cheese..." Alan - The Hangover

Joe and Teresa Giudice
    Michael N. Todaro/Getty

Trouble has come knocking again at the doors of the House of Giudice.

The 40-year-old husband of bankrupt Real Housewives of New Jersey star Teresa Giudice was arrested on Friday, say news reports.

According to the Passaic County's Prosecutor's Office, Giudice, whose driver's license is currently suspended, fraudulently obtained a new one in June 2010 using his brother's identifying information.

The charges, if successfully prosecuted, could result in up to 10 years in prison on the misappropriation-of-ID charge. A forgery conviction can carry an 18-months' sentence.

Giudice's license was initially suspended as a result of a Jan. 14, 2010, DUI incident that ended with him crashing into a telephone pole. Caught driving in violation of that suspension, he served a brief jail sentence last Sept. 21.

Yet between these two dates, Passaic County law officials allege, Giudice took the time to visit the Motor Vehicle Office in Paterson, N.J., and, using his brother's information, obtain a false license.

The man must have a burning need to be out on that Turnpike.

Joe Guidice Arrested (Again) - Crime & Courts, The Real Housewives Of New Jersey, Teresa Giudice : People.com
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Maybe he's trying to go to jail to get away from Teresa.

I wasn't going to watch this one anymore, then Andy (WWHL) played a clip of the upcoming episode that airs tomorrow. Oh my. Teresa's sister-in-law is the new housewife. In the clip, Teresa is at a christening for her nephew. She goes up to congratulate SIL and her brother. Her brother yells "get out of here. You're garbage". Big fight ensues.

Teresa Table Flipper getting a smack down is something I have to see.

fgg

^that clip was awesome - I can't wait to see it!
    Posted from my iPhone

Thread Information