Page 19 of 57 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast
Like Tree109Likes

Thread: Real Housewives of New Jersey Season 2

Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

I had second hand embarrassment for her! That was awful, lol.

That was just awful! Worse video I've ever tried to watch. Sheesh, those dancers were awful but she was horrible.
    ...Stopped smoking on March 8, 2011. Was trying to put a fancy ticker in my signature but it didn't work...

Quote Originally Posted by bellini View Post
    I had second hand embarrassment for her! That was awful, lol.
    I think the problem was that she thought she was doing amazing, with that little smirk. I know she had to have run through rehearsals, right? Who in their right mind would have said, "oh, this is going to look hot!" SO embarrassing, and she has serious issues with that voice, ugh.

Way to keep it classy danielle. You have growing daughters,go ahead protray yourself as the slut you are
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

That was awful!
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Wow. That was pretty horrible.

OMFG! Even my dog is howling listening to that garbage. Morning TV has obviously sunk to a new low. That's 5 minutes of my life I'll never get back...
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

FFS- why does everyone think they can sing? Do they not know it's a talent that not everyone has? I couldn't even watch it all. They should have dropped her on her head when they had the chance.
    'High, High. Yaw Both High and Smokin' Weeeed in Front of My Howse"
    Bah-Brahhh-Teen Mom

fgg

i can't bring myself to watch the video but i really feel sorry for her younger daughter that she's forcing to become a singer.

That was one of the worst things I have seen on TV in a long time. Even Lori Michaels was off-key. The dancers were embarassing to watch but the worst part, and there were many to choose from, was when they lifted Danielle in the air. You could tell she was thinking how amazingly hot and special she was.

fgg

Teresa on Housewives Reunion: "When I'm Attacked, I Attack Back"

When a preview clip of the Real Housewives of New Jersey reunion special hit the web last Monday -- full of shrieking, shoving, throwing and animalistic rage -- fans were shocked.

So were the housewives themselves, who actually lived through the epic brawl, and have seen the two-part reunion in its entirety.

"I didn't believe my eyes!" Teresa Giudice told UsMagazine.com at Thursday's preview presentation of My Big Gay Italian Wedding in NYC.

In the clip, Giudice loudly threatened nemesis Danielle Staub, screaming "B*tch, I'm gonna pin you down!" She later threw a pillow at Staub -- and even shoved the reunion's host and mediator, Andy Cohen.

"I didn't mean to shove Andy," Giudice told Us without explaining further. "I love Andy." Of her other histrionics during the special, she said: "When I'm attacked, I attack back. I don't like to be held back or touched...Listen, I know how to control myself. Just don't hold me back!"

Costar Caroline Manzo's take? "There are no words," she told Us at Thursday's event, shaking her head. "Just no words. I could not compose a rational thought in my head for two days [after the taping]. It took me two days to regroup."

In fact, she adds, "I went to get dinner after the reunion and Ashton Kutcher was [at the same restaurant]. My mind was so completely out of it, I didn't even notice I was sitting next to him. Thatís how crazy it was!"

Watching the reunion clips, Manzo says, was "the best lesson in the world. How people have the opportunity to look at themselves from the outside in...I learned that I'm very tough...When I watch [the reunion] I can't help but say 'damn, I'm tough!'"

Along with Giudice and Caroline Manzo, fellow stars Ashley Holmes, Jacqueline Laurita, Dina and Lauren Manzo will perform in My Big Gay Italian Wedding from Sept. 1 to 4; a portion of the proceeds raised from tickets sales will benefit Marriage Equality New York.

I can't even stand to look at that bitch Theresa. In a perfect world both Danielle and Theresa would not be asked back - actually, in a perfect world they would fall off the face of the earth and never be heard from again.

And seriously, why does this bitch have SO many fucking blind supporters on Bravo? I feel like I've stepped into a different dimension when I visit that website with all the adoration that people give Theresa. What the fuck?

You should see her FB page. Majority of her likers think she is pretty, beautiful and smart.
    ...Stopped smoking on March 8, 2011. Was trying to put a fancy ticker in my signature but it didn't work...

Why would any of them want to return to the show next year? I would be d o n e
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

Thread Information