Page 18 of 57 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 855
Like Tree109Likes

Thread: Real Housewives of New Jersey Season 2

  1. #256
    Gold Member eboni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    927

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cupcake View Post
    anpther reason to sue someone. Trash.
    Oh and Teresa, its called a biday and yes they have them in America, JOE!
    For sure, that was one of the "all kinds of dumb" moments we were talking about. Thanks for the reminder, cupcake.
    ...Stopped smoking on March 8, 2011. Was trying to put a fancy ticker in my signature but it didn't work...

  2. #257
    Elite Member cupcake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Tampa Bay florida
    Posts
    4,804

    Default

    Why does joe curse at her. I mean she kinda deserves it but he is an ass. I couldn't be in that kind of marriage. It looks like a sham
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

  3. #258
    Elite Member Laxmobster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Down by da beach....boyeee
    Posts
    7,648

    Default

    The big showdown between Caroline and Danielle was uneventful. It was basically a rehash of everything this season. We found out nothing new, and Bravo dragged it out for too long.

    Did anyone catch the reunion preview last night during the finale? I swear I saw Teresa push Andy down...She's as much garbage as Danielle for doing that. I bet she gets her panties in a wad after someone brings up the bankruptcy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

  4. #259
    Elite Member angelais's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Jon Hamm's pants
    Posts
    12,751

    Default

    Yeah I saw that preview. It looks like Andy was trying to hold Teresa back from Danielle and then Teresa pushes him down. I bet it does have something to do with her bankruptcy.

    I'm no fan of Danielle but Teresa is garbage, as is her midget husband.

    Last night's episode was quite uneventful. That dinner meeting with Danielle was so staged. I'm sure neither of them wanted to talk to each other but Bravo needed some big ending to the season, so they set it up.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

  5. #260
    Elite Member Quazar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    4,107

    Default

    Boring episode. Nothing new happened. The reunion looks like it will make up for it though. It did look like Teresa pushed Andy back down in his chair. Um, would that be considered assault???

    I'm really sick of everyone picking on Danielle. She may be paranoid - but she's right. All of these people are ganging up on her. Caroline pisses me off. Like she's some big negotiator or something - trying to get Danielle to drop the charges. Why should she? Ashley did touch her, and has never shown any remorse for things she's done - someone should teach her a lesson and if her own family can't do it, then the law will. The meeting with Caroline was useless and just seemed like a way for Bravo to wrap up the show with something.

    Danielle's kids having to thank the bodyguards creeped me out though.

  6. #261
    Elite Member angelais's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Jon Hamm's pants
    Posts
    12,751

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quazar View Post
    Danielle's kids having to thank the bodyguards creeped me out though.

    If her kids would have been older, Danielle probably would have told them to give the body guards blow jobs.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

  7. #262
    Elite Member louiswinthorpe111's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Middle America
    Posts
    12,123

    Default

    Danielle's kids are the only one's who have any sense. they didn't want to thank the bodyguards, Danielle kinda put them up to it.

    I'm not sure Caroline wanted to do it, either. At the beginning, she voice was tremoring and she looked like she was tears.

    Teresa is total garbage.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

  8. #263
    Elite Member Quazar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    4,107

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by angelais View Post
    If her kids would have been older, Danielle probably would have told them to give the body guards blow jobs.
    Aaaaack!

    The visual was just too much here.

  9. #264
    Elite Member Penny Lane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Over the hills and far away
    Posts
    21,646

    Default

    Kim G. went on a Twitter rampage. It's pretty pathetic.

    https://twitter.com/Kimgranatell

  10. #265
    Elite Member Honeythorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Death Valley~Middle Earth, Califas
    Posts
    2,691

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Penny Lane View Post
    Kim G. went on a Twitter rampage. It's pretty pathetic.

    https://twitter.com/Kimgranatell
    OMG, Is this broad for reals??

  11. #266
    Elite Member bellini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    6,595

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Penny Lane View Post
    Kim G. went on a Twitter rampage. It's pretty pathetic.

    https://twitter.com/Kimgranatell
    She is so gross. I think I could hate her more than Teresa and Danielle combined.

    She's pushing hard to bring the drama so she can become a housewife.


  12. #267
    Elite Member KristiB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    2,852

    Default

    That Twitter is awful. I hope she falls for a Bernie Madoff type and loses everything.

    I would only watch another season of this crap if Joe and Theresa are living above the pizza place.

  13. #268
    Elite Member Quazar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    4,107

    Default

    I can't believe the Kim G's twitter crap. How embarassing for anyone older than 15.

    Kim G. looks to be at least 65 but I read that she's only 53 years old! She needs to spend some of her money on anti-aging products.

  14. #269
    Gold Member eboni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    927

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by angelais View Post
    Yeah I saw that preview. It looks like Andy was trying to hold Teresa back from Danielle and then Teresa pushes him down. I bet it does have something to do with her bankruptcy.

    I'm no fan of Danielle but Teresa is garbage, as is her midget husband.

    Last night's episode was quite uneventful. That dinner meeting with Danielle was so staged. I'm sure neither of them wanted to talk to each other but Bravo needed some big ending to the season, so they set it up.
    For real it was staged. I hate to side with Danielle, ever, but she was right. Why would you keep talking to someone you didn't like? I thought it was pointless except for the part when Caroline reminded Danielle that she had done things in her youth that were wrong, blah, blah...

    Ashley needs to grow up. She is 19 and is more immature than Danielle's daughters. She was outright disrespectful to her mother but her mother is so weak.
    ...Stopped smoking on March 8, 2011. Was trying to put a fancy ticker in my signature but it didn't work...

  15. #270
    Elite Member Novice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Beyond Caring, then hang a left.
    Posts
    42,280

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KristiB View Post
    That Twitter is awful. I hope she falls for a Bernie Madoff type and loses everything.

    I would only watch another season of this crap if Joe and Theresa are living above the pizza place.
    bwahahaha! I like your style!

    Quote Originally Posted by eboni View Post
    For real it was staged. I hate to side with Danielle, ever, but she was right. Why would you keep talking to someone you didn't like? I thought it was pointless except for the part when Caroline reminded Danielle that she had done things in her youth that were wrong, blah, blah...

    Ashley needs to grow up. She is 19 and is more immature than Danielle's daughters. She was outright disrespectful to her mother but her mother is so weak.
    Wonder if Caroline would like someone to list all the shit she got wrong? *wonders if thats S3?*
    Free Charmed.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. The Real Housewives of Atlanta - season 2
    By fgg in forum Television and Movies
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: March 31st, 2010, 01:01 PM
  2. The Real Housewives of New Jersey - will you watch?
    By fgg in forum Television and Movies
    Replies: 236
    Last Post: September 16th, 2009, 06:50 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: September 6th, 2009, 09:29 AM
  4. Replies: 32
    Last Post: June 5th, 2009, 02:28 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •