Page 17 of 57 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast
Like Tree109Likes

Thread: Real Housewives of New Jersey Season 2

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    *remembers that Mel watches Tori.......*
    don't you DARE talk about Tori!
    Quote Originally Posted by barbiedoll25 View Post
    Actually Mel and I are fantards for Tori.... I just finiished reading her book Unchartered Teritori!
    Was it good?
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Boy, there was all kinds of dumb in the show last night! Did anyone but Caroline and Albert go anywhere near a school? And every show now Jacqueline pigs out! Is she having sex-yoo-al issues?
    ...Stopped smoking on March 8, 2011. Was trying to put a fancy ticker in my signature but it didn't work...

Theresa and Joe irritate the shit out of me. They have absolutely no class. Teresa goes all apeshit when that ugly ass four foot vase gets shattered, and it turns out it was Jacqueline's mom who broke it.

Theresa's kids are little shitheads. I wanted to reach out and spank the shit out of them, especially the one who was having a birthday and kept whining that she didn't want the cake.

Btw, what the fuck kind of cake has potato chips around it?
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

fgg

NJ Housewife Teresa Went on $60,000 Spree After Declaring Bankruptcy

Days after filing for Chapter 7 bankruptcy last year, The Real Housewives of New Jersey star Teresa Giudice dropped $60,000 on high-end furniture, court documents revealed Monday.

The Bravo star, 38, and her husband Joe -- who are $10.85 million in debt -- appeared in U.S. Bankruptcy Court as the planned Aug. 22 auction of their personal belongings was delayed until October as each item's worth is re-evaluated.

But the real surprise came when new documents revealed that, shortly after declaring bankruptcy, the Giudices went on a lavish 2009 shopping spree, during which they snapped up $8,800 on curtains and nearly $45,000 on wall hangings, mirrors, frames, tables, urns and chairs, according to the New York Post's Page Six.

"These were not Ikea-purchased furniture items," said Judge Morris Stern. "These were from high-end design stores."

After court, Teresa declined comment.

According to the Post, her husband Joe seemed upset, snapping at reporters: "None of your business! Back off before I get pissed!"

Earlier this month on The View, Teresa insisted that she never lived outside her means and only spent money she thought she had (she claimed her husband never told her about their huge debt because he "didn't want to worry me").

“I always live within my means. Always," she said. "The money was coming in from the apartment buildings so we were able to live the lifestyle that we did."

The money coming in from the apartment buildings should have been used to pay the mortgage.

Just because they declared bankruptcy, doesn't mean the court has to allow it, the Judge has several options.

1) He can throw it out altogether. Then all their shit will go to collections and they will owe the money.

2) He can flip it to a Chapter 13 and put them on a repayment schedule for their debts, which can take up to 7-10 years.

I'm guessing the Judge may throw it out because they are hiding assets/money and being generally dishonest. I know someone who had their Chapter 7 dismissed (not discharged) because the court thought they made too much money. Once he completely lost his job, he re-filed and it went through.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Days after filing for Chapter 7 bankruptcy last year, The Real Housewives of New Jersey star Teresa Giudice dropped $60,000 on high-end furniture, court documents revealed Monday.
    That's disgusting. Brazenly dishonest. I hope they get put on a re-payment plan.

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    The money coming in from the apartment buildings should have been used to pay the mortgage.

Just because they declared bankruptcy, doesn't mean the court has to allow it, the Judge has several options.

1) He can throw it out altogether. Then all their shit will go to collections and they will owe the money.

2) He can flip it to a Chapter 13 and put them on a repayment schedule for their debts, which can take up to 7-10 years.

I'm guessing the Judge may throw it out because they are hiding assets/money and being generally dishonest. I know someone who had their Chapter 7 dismissed (not discharged) because the court thought they made too much money. Once he completely lost his job, he re-filed and it went through.
    Over 10 years is:-

$3,013.70/day
    $21,950.87/week
    $91, 415.53/month....

My vote goes for a repayment plan.... after the IRS have finished their investigation, of course....
    Free Charmed.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by eboni View Post
    Boy, there was all kinds of dumb in the show last night! Did anyone but Caroline and Albert go anywhere near a school? And every show now Jacqueline pigs out! Is she having sex-yoo-al issues?
    I know! i was never aggravated about her until last nights episode. first off, she is as dumb as a box of rocks. second, she seems to think she is so much better than the other cast members 3. all she wants to do is pig out-which i guess i can kinda appreciate but it might be overload.

she's lucky some rich, dumb and ugly guy like chris married her.

Well the Giudice auction was postponed until October 3rd. It was supposed to be this Sunday. Personally, this is much better for me. I still plan to go.

As someone who just finished the Season 1 of this train wreck, I do not like Jacqueline. She's weak and stupid. She's a lousy mother, a shitty sister in law, crappy friend... what the fuck is she good at?
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

fgg

DETAILS: New Jersey Housewives Come To Blows On Reunion Show

WENN

If you thought the infamous table-flipping scene between Teresa and Danielle on the Real Housewives of New Jersey was explosive -- well, you haven’t seen anything yet!

RadarOnline.com has uncovered exclusive details of the Bravo reality show’s upcoming two-part reunion where Teresa and Danielle go head-to-head once again, only this time it gets physical and the producers are forced to intervene. The controversial housewives are no strangers to public showdowns with last season’s table-flip fiasco and this year’s Brownstone chaos and during the taping of the reunion, tempers flared up once again.

“A fight broke out between Danielle and Teresa. It got so crazy that the producers had to get involved and break it up,” a source told RadarOnline.com. The whole cast has been tight-lipped about what happened, but everyone is still talking about it amongst themselves.
    “It got a little crazy,” another source said. “Did anyone walk away with a black eye, no... But it definitely got to the point where I think everyone was more than holding on to their seats or being held back.”

Adds the source: “I have seen episodes of different Housewives shows and some reunion shows and this is one that should NOT be missed."

I can't wait!

anpther reason to sue someone. Trash.
    Oh and Teresa, its called a biday and yes they have them in America, JOE!
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

Wonder if Kim G was at the reunion?
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

fgg

i hope the kims make an appearance!

Quote Originally Posted by cupcake View Post
    Oh and Teresa, its called a biday and yes they have them in America, JOE!
    it's called a "bidet" not a "biday" so i wouldn't give them too much crap.

Thread Information