Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Real Housewives of Miami

They actually ran it last night at 10pm CST. Did anyone else watch it? *snore* I was bored to tears.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

I thought it was really boring as well. I don't think I can get into it. That's ok because OC housewives are coming back next week! The previews look really good. As an aside, I had to ff the parts with Marysol's mother. She really freaked me out.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

this show is hilarious so hilarious, ^ boring too yes, but funny for wrong reasons. 1st of all, like the bitches from all these shows, they're "wealth" is a complete joke! 2nd of all, they all have the most horrid nose jobs i've ever seen. 3rd of all, they're not even all housewives but who's counting this show should be very entertaining
    Last edited by AliceInWonderland; February 25th, 2011 at 03:16 PM.

I gave it a try.I hate Miami, it was boring and Im skipping this Houswives. Waiting on the others to start!
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

Did anyone watch? The latest episode was a bit more interesting. The main drama was around the fact that Christy did not purchase tickets to Lea's charity event yet she showed up anyway with two friends. Lea said she "crashed" it.

Christy was on WWHL talking about it when Lea called in! It was an epic smackdown. She called Christy a $1000 hooker amongst other things. Andy sat there with his mouth hanging open. I wish more of the housewives were as forthcoming. The reunion for this show looks promising.

^ no i missed it, but i have to say, that stupid phoney Lea bitch rubs me the wrong way. she has phoney written all over her! she met her husband the lawyer after being a juror on his trial, im sorry but that is pitiful pathetic and just ugh i dunno, she has no class. (i know they didn't meet supposedly till after the trial - im talking about how she inserts herself into Miami's "elite" [YEAH RIGHT! ])

like, she's just a fake is all

you can do all the charity in the world and have your little "shop" opened up on the side but lets face it, a whore is a whore is a whore in my eyes

Elite Member

^^she also looks like a well preserved 60yr old so how does she have a 9yr old son? is he adopted? surrogate?

at first i thought Alexia was good looking but then i found her body kind of manly and she looks sorta like a tranny-and her ugly old husband herman isnt any better

adriana is a tad annoying
    i think i hate cristy the most

she has no class
    She's friends with Joe Francis, so yeah she's gross.

i mean thats fine, so you have no class, thats like 90% of americans but don't go running around in your husbands big gawdy house acting like you're the grande dame of miami meanwhile wearing jeans and an outfit, hair, and makeup from 1989

Hah, I'm posting in this thread because I work in a boutique on the North Shore of Chicago and waited on Larsa Pippen today. She is actually pretty nice in real life, nothing like her character on RHOM. I'm a true believer in TV editing things to look worse than they really are.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information