Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Real Housewives of DC

I think its for attention, well to take the attention off their disasterous life. I agree, if she is lying she needs to be hung

I think she is lying, Ive been hearing alot of talk about her today, and she supposedly discolsed her illness at a Polo benefit in 2008? Yet she hasnt told her family memebers she has the disease. She can ride horses and everything else? I think she is anorexic and she might had a slight misalignment in her spine and she is claiming MS. Seems to be alot of people trying to prove her wrong. Lets see a Drs diagnosis.
    Last edited by Tati; September 21st, 2010 at 07:29 PM.
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

fgg

'Housewife' Michaele Salahi won't return to show

Michaele Salahi won't repeat as a "Real Housewives of D.C." star if the show is renewed for a second season, a source says. Half Yard Productions, a Bravo subcontractor, is hunting for a "bitchy" replacement for the housewife, who has caused more drama for the production company in court -- with a federal grand jury probing her and husband Tareq's crashing of a White House dinner -- than on the set of the show. Bravo reps are annoyed with the duo for saying the network has held them back from coming clean. "The notion that the Salahis have been barred under their contracts . . . from speaking . . . is simply not true," Bravo said in a statement. Castmates aren't thrilled with Michaele either. Lynda Erkiletian and Paul Wharton complained to friends at Peacock Cafe in Georgetown last week about the couple's publicity stunts.

They are pathelogical liars. A perfect match for each other
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

fgg

Did Real Housewife Michaele Salahi Lie About Being an NFL Cheerleader?

By Kate Hogan and Brian Orloff
    Thursday September 23, 2010 05:05 PM EDT

Gimme a F-A-K-E! What does that spell? Perhaps Michaele Salahi can answer.

The Real Housewives of D.C. star is under fire – again – this time for allegedly lying about her past as a Washington Redskins cheerleader.

In Thursday's episode of the Bravo reality show, Salahi joins the "first ladies of football" to rehearse ahead of an alumni performance. But her inability to perform a routine – and the fact that no one seemed to remember her – raised eyebrows.

According to a Washington Post report published in December after the episode taped, several former cheerleaders tried to learn more about Salahi's experience with the team.

"She was never at an audition, never at a game and never performed," former cheerleader and choreographer Sheryl Olecheck told the paper. "When I saw her, I had to ask around: 'Who is that?' "

And Washington Redskins Cheerleaders Alumni Association president Terri Lamb was more decisive. "We have no record that she ever was a Redskins cheerleader," she told the Post. "She was listed on our 1991 roster at Ms. Salahi's request and based on her misrepresentation to us."

A Question of Age

But Salahi tells PEOPLE that she was indeed a cheerleader – just not in 1991. Why the discrepancy? Salahi said she didn't want her real age – she's 44 – to get out.

"I said I'm not interested in cheering with the alumni because then my real age will be out," Salahi tells PEOPLE during a phone call Thursday. "You don't become a part of the NFL – and with cheering – just because you think you're cute and you go out there. Someone has to authorize you to get in."

Continues Salahi: "Was I a part of the '90s? Was that my idea? No. It was Ms. Lamb's. [Now] I think she's worried about the repercussions of her job – and I get it." But Salahi says she's been a Redskins cheerleading alumni member in good standing for years. "Since 2004 I've been paying dues," she says, "[and been] a part of the [alumni] association."

As for her confusion over the routines that day, Salahi tells PEOPLE: "Did I know the routines? No, because I wasn't out there. [Terri Lamb] put me in it ... Look, I brought the show there. I gave her notoriety. I gave her the attention that she needed."

"I think it's hysterical," she says. "Guess when I learned that routine? Literally I walked in with a film crew and they said, 'Here's the routine.' So they had all been rehearsing."

"But I laughed so hard," says Salahi. "I'm a team player; I'll do anything."

Is it just me or did she not clarify anything?
    ...Stopped smoking on March 8, 2011. Was trying to put a fancy ticker in my signature but it didn't work...

Elite Member

obviously it was her MS preventing her from not doing the routine up to par.

She is one sick delusional individual. She isnt a woman and she isnt a lady, she is a freak
    Rip Mom

In her never-ending quest to promote herself, Michaele Salahi has arranged to recreate herself as a gatecrashing action figure. Her plastic mini-me, dudded out in her red ninja White House State Dinner sari and shawl, has been fashioned by HeroBuilders, which has also made Sarah Palin, Jersey Shore and Jon and Kate Gosselin action figures. Salahi, captivated by a Barbie dream, tried to pitch her teeny self to Mattel, but the toy company wasn't biting. It wasn't HeroBuilders' idea to do the doll, either, the company founder tells Politico. "We got a call from her agent," Emil Vicale explained.

“We’ve been contacted by tons of people in the past but have just never done it because people have a weird sense of the value of themselves. They think they’re going to sell a million dolls. That never ever happens,” he added. As for Salahi, “some people like her and some hate her. I don’t know how people will respond to this woman."
    Meet Michaele Salahi, Gatecrashing Action Figure - She goes all plastic

Her head is waaaay to small
    Free Charmed.

Her and hubby were on Geraldo last night. They dont get a dime from the doll, not a dime. If you believe what she says. And they confirmed they are broke...because of the winery
    Rip Mom

Where would the money from the doll go to, if not them? "Charity"? (However they define charity, which I assume would be their pockets.)

Christ on a Cracker - someone put them on small raft and push them off the east coast with no return. I HATE these two.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

fgg

White House gatecrashing Salahis' latest excuse

White House gatecrashers Michaele and Tareq Salahi have come up with yet another absurd explanation for their bad behavior: They were on a secret "off-the-record" invite list. While a grand jury continues to investigate the incident at the November 2009 Indian state dinner, Michaele told guests at a "Real Housewives of DC" viewing party at La Pomme the other night that there are lists for uninvited people who want to get into official events in Washington.

"In DC, everything is on the down-low," Michaele claimed. "Those in the know, know about OTR lists -- off-the-record lists -- low-key lists where someone in power put us on."

Tareq said one didn't need an invitation to attend events at the White House. Who knew? But it looks like they do with their photos being passed around as a "do not let these people in" warning. Looks like they are on the outs with everyone now.
    ...Stopped smoking on March 8, 2011. Was trying to put a fancy ticker in my signature but it didn't work...

I watched the episode and these people need to get lost and stay there.

I don't know how anyone tolerates them. Or how the hell they pay for everything...

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information