Page 87 of 90 FirstFirst ... 37778384858687888990 LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 1344
Like Tree433Likes

Thread: Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

How Much Did Lisa Rinna Make For Her Depends Commercial?

image: http://cdn.inquisitr.com/wp-content/...a2-665x385.jpg

As Lisa Rinna revealed on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills reunion, she was paid handsomely for shooting a diaper commercial for Depends, but exactly how much did she get? On April 3, Radar Online revealed Rinna had been paid a whopping $2 million.

“Lisa was able to get a huge paycheck from Depends, and was paid $2 million. Knowing she would be teased for years, Lisa made sure she was compensated for it.”
    On The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills reunion, Lisa Rinna confirmed to Andy Cohen she was paid seven figures for lending her name to the diaper brand, but didn’t reveal the exact amount. Also during the reunion, Lisa Rinna was criticized by her co-star Kim Richards, who didn’t feel that she took enough pride in her career. According to Richards, Lisa Rinna would go a step further than her when it came to making money in Hollywood. Meanwhile, as the Inquisitr reported, Richards recently signed on to appear in Sharknado 3, alongside Tara Reid and Ian Ziering.
    While Richards wasn’t supportive of Lisa Rinna’s Depends commercial, several other co-stars, including Eileen Davidson and Lisa Vanderpump, were. In fact, both women said they would participate in the commercial if they had been approached, and Vanderpump even joked that for seven figures, she’d wear the diaper while naked.
    Lisa Rinna’s commercial, which was shot two years ago, when she was 49, featured the Real Housewives star wearing the diaper, Depend’s new Silhouette for Women, while rocking a skin-tight black dress.
    “I am a champion for positive self image for women. What I love about the new Silhouette is it makes a woman feel confident and it’s fashionable.”
    In an April 1 blog post on Bravo TV’s official website, Lisa Rinna opened up about her decision to participate in the commercial.
    “One thing that I want to touch on, which I also did in an earlier blog this season, was the amazing charity that Kimberly-Clark (Depend) donated nearly a quarter of a million dollars to when I did their commercial. The fact that I got paid handsomely and Dress For Success did as well is worth any teasing or taunting I may get. If ‘not taking pride’ in the jobs I choose means this worthy charity gets a hearty six figure check and some recognition, then so be it!”
    A portion of Lisa Rinna’s $2 million paycheck, $250,000, was donated to her favorite charity, Dress for Success.

Read more at Lisa Rinna Depends: How Much Was 'RHOBH' Paid For Commercial

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

Posted: April 7, 2015
    ‘RHOBH’ Feud: Lisa Rinna Defends Her Hair After Brandi Glanville Disses Her For The Style

image: http://cdn.inquisitr.com/wp-content/...a3-665x385.jpg

The RHOBH feud between Lisa Rinna and Brandi Glanville hit a new low during filming on the season 5 reunion. During the taping, Glanville dissed the soap star for rocking the same hairstyle for the last “20 years.”

On Twitter on April 7, Rinna fought back against Glanville and their RHOBH feud, and rocked her signature hairstyle loud and proud, captioning a photo, “Being very sultry glam at 6:am for @AHLive co hosting this morning with Bushy.”
    In the comments section of the photo, Rinna’s fans weighed in on her look with comments, including “beautiful,” “gorgeous,” “fierce” and “stunning,” which seemed to be a clear sign of whose side they were on in the RHOBH feud.
    In a report by Us Weekly, Rinna and Glanville’s RHOBH feud erupted at the reunion after Rinna said she based a character on Glanville. In the scene, Rinna described the character as a trashy mother of two, and claimed she was inspired to act the part as Glanville would.
    In response to the RHOBH feud, Glanville fired back, asking Rinna, “You’ve had the same hairdo for 20 years, and you’re basing it on my look?”
    While Rinna moved on from the RHOBH feud fairly quickly during filming, she readdressed the issue on April 7, while co-hosting an episode of Access Hollywood Live with Billy Bush.
    “I actually like my hair. I think it’s fine! I’ve had it for a long time, yes. I did grow it out when Delilah Belle was born, which was 16 years ago, so it hasn’t exactly been the same. I’ve had different versions of it. [But] it works.”
    Rinna went on to say that despite her RHOBH feud with Glanville, she has no plans to change her hair. In addition, Rinna claimed her husband, Harry Hamlin, is a fan of the look, thus giving her even more reason to keep her hair as is.
    As the Inquisitr previously reported, Rinna weighed in on her RHOBH feud in her Bravo blog last week. In the April 1 post, the soap star called out Glanville for her drinking, stating that while she may not be an alcoholic, her antics certainly aren’t a positive thing for the RHOBH cast.
    “I think Lisa V. said it perfectly when she spoke of Brandi’s drinking. She’s absolutely right to point out that that when Brandi drinks, it may not be a problem in her life, but it certainly becomes our group’s problem when she does it around us.”
    For more of this RHOBH feud, as well as others, tune into the second part of the season five reunion at 8 p.m. on Bravo.
    [Photo via Twitter]

Read more at 'RHOBH' Feud: Lisa Rinna's Hair Dissed By Brandi Glanville

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

Aha! Kim's doing Sharknado 3.

I like how on the reunion they showed clips immediately after Kim and Brandi made shit up, contradicting what they said.

lol at Kim telling Eileen she apologized and Eileen has no recollection of this at all. Kim is so full of it.
    "The wild, cruel beast is not behind the bars of the cage. He is in front of it."...Axel Munthe

czb

i think kim has mental issues so i give her a pass. she is just so tragic. it seems inhumane to keep her on the show.

I agree. And she named her own daughter, Kim? Insane.

Elite Member

I watched some of the season in the beginning. Missed all the Kim taking one pill on one night drama and all that followed, except for clips. Caught some of the reunions. First of all, Andy Cohen sucks as a host. He can't monitor these women at all. He is horrible. Kim needs to be off the show, Brandi too. They need some new blood. Kim is sick. She needs to get off the show and get help. There are so many issues, but this mean, vindictive side of her comes out when she's using. She is much more even keeled when sober. It's funny how her relationship with Kyle is good when she is sober, but not when she is using. Also, Brandi is a horrible influence. Brandi is horrible, period. Her schtick is so old.

The TV's on as I'm working and season 2 reunion is playing, where Kim had just gotten out of rehab. Her excuses haven't changed. She apparently still just takes pills and has no idea what they are or how they're going to affect her. She's such a.........ugh. I don't even have words for it. She's one of those people who I've never liked and just can't describe it exactly. Obviously she has issues and I could name those as reasons, but it's more than that. It makes me feel bad inside because she clearly has major issues but I have a hard time feeling anything but contempt for her.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

Quote Originally Posted by nwgirl View Post
    . She's one of those people who I've never liked and just can't describe it exactly. Obviously she has issues and I could name those as reasons, but it's more than that. It makes me feel bad inside because she clearly has major issues but I have a hard time feeling anything but contempt for her.
    I know the type. They have genuine issues but don't want to work through them. They enjoy the drama and attention it brings them and they refuse to take responsibility for their merry-go-round ways. When confronted, they play dumb and go "But I'm siiiiiiick!!!!!" They give people who really do struggle with mental illness/addiction and are trying to work through it, a bad name.

I actually felt sorry for her in the beginning and thought Kyle was sort've mean to her, but not anymore.
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

czb

ok - if it's a contest between picking kim vs kyle and you pick kyle, that says kim is pretty unlikeable. not saying to give kim a pass, but a long time ago i mentioned here a book that documents the richards girls. i never read the whole book, but there were a lot of excerpts on amazon and gives context to a bunch of these issues.

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    ok - if it's a contest between picking kim vs kyle and you pick kyle, that says kim is pretty unlikeable. not saying to give kim a pass, but a long time ago i mentioned here a book that documents the richards girls. i never read the whole book, but there were a lot of excerpts on amazon and gives context to a bunch of these issues.
    *goes to Amazon to read*
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

Yikes! Well, just the comments alone, explains why those girls are so messed up.

Amazon.com: House of Hilton eBook: Jerry Oppenheimer: Kindle Store

Elite Member

Wow -- well, that explains a lot. No wonder the two of them are so dysfunctional and have such a volatile relationship.

I caught part 3 of the reunion last night. Kim is in serious need of help. Even when Kyle is attempting to talk, Kim just shouts right over here and refuses to allow anyone else time to say their part. Also, seriously, your dog bit a person, and not the first time I think, and you think that's okay and blame the victim? That dog needs to be put down because obviously, it's not okay.

Sooooo, how many parts are in the reunion. Seems like another whole season. WTf do I know though, never seen an episode.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Kim just needs to get off the show. She's unstable and it's sad. I don't know if she is off the wagon, or just brain damaged from all the drug abuse, but it's pathetic that Bravo keeps asking her back each year. It's tragic, and the girl needs help. And she needs to accomplish these things without being filmed with a target on her back for our "entertainment".
    Bluebonnet likes this.
    "Like when I host a party. I hope my guests get along. But if not, how interesting!"
    Andy Cohen

Thread Information