Page 84 of 90 FirstFirst ... 3474808182838485868788 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 1344
Like Tree433Likes

Thread: Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Having a hard time finding many pics of her as a young model. Maybe she did mainly runway work.

dougie likes this.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

Love the running beach one.
    "The wild, cruel beast is not behind the bars of the cage. He is in front of it."...Axel Munthe

It looks just like how I remember fashion mags from the early eighties.
    dilligaf and darksithbunny like this.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

czb

i think the running on the beach one is from SI.

Yolanda is my favorite one on the show. She seems the most sensible & doesn't cause drama. I used to root for Brandi and wondered what Lisa's problem with her was. Now I see. When Brandi drinks, you can see her whole personality change...she gets a lot more obnoxious than her usual self. That smack was totally cray cray. List should have pummeled her.
    louiswinthorpe111 likes this.
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

I agree about Yolanda, I like her the most and I like seeing her at home. I do wonder sometimes if it's all an act though. She seems way too well adjusted for that lifestyle.
    louiswinthorpe111 likes this.

czb

i still don't know why she's friends with brandi. that must be the 8th wonder of the world.

I had a feeling Lisa Rinna was gonna be wishy washy on this show, it even annoys Eileen and she's Rinna's friend. If you said intervention, just admit it. Kyle must think Rinna's an idiot. Eileen certainly did.

And then Rinna asks Kyle why she's afraid of Kim. Rinna's the one who couldn't even admit the truth cause she didn't wanna piss Kim off. She's the one afraid of confrontation. But no matter what Rinna does, she's not as annoying as Kim or Brandi.
    "The wild, cruel beast is not behind the bars of the cage. He is in front of it."...Axel Munthe

czb

yeah, but i don't think brandi ever said that kim needed an intervention. lisa just divined that in her head ....
    Gossiplover likes this.

That makes sense and would explain a lot. I think if Brandi said it it'd be on the clip that was shown. lol, Rinna just totally fucked Kyle's shit up. Kyle had it all worked out but crashed and burned.
    Gossiplover likes this.

czb

either lisa divined it or bravo deliberately edited out brandi saying it. i believe the former since the latter would cause more drama.

Lisa said she needed an intervention maybe and Brandi didn't disagree. She said yeah a whole group intervention. Something close to that was said.

czb

that's what i saw in the clip bravo showed but i don't know if that's all that was said, but i assume it is for the reasons i cited above. based on that clip, brandi did not say that kim needed an intervention. lisa imagined it.

Brandi Glanville Says Lisa Rinna And Kyle Richards Can’t Confirm What She Never Said

by Mary on March 26th, 2015

Brandi Glanville Says Lisa Rinna And Kyle Richards Can’t Confirm What She Never Said

by Mary on March 26th, 2015

Hey y’all – wanna talk about “semantics” with Brandi Glanville? She probably can’t define that word, but I bet the ghostwriter who allegedly writes her blogs can! Now that Brandi can no longer blame Lisa Vanderpump for everythingthat’s wrong in her life, she’s switched her vitriolic focus to Lisa Rinna and it’s all because Brandi believes Lisa intentionally tried to sabotage her friendship with Kim Richards by claiming Brandi said Kim needed an intervention.
    Now all of us who watch Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills know what happened in that fateful conversation between Brandi and Lisa: Brandi both heavily implied and directly stated Kim was not OK and needed help. Brandi again reiterated those statements to her sober coach friend, Jen. There were also comments about pain patches and nebulous statements about what Kim is “doing.”

Lisa interpreted that to mean Kim needed their help, and Brandi wanted her assistance in providing that help. Sure the word “intervention” was never explicitly said by Brandi (this is the semantics part she fails to grasp), but when Lipsa said, “Not like an intervention?” Brandi didn’t reply, “Oh no Kim doesn’t need that! She just needs friends inviting her out to the movies and doing other sober fun things to get her out of the house and feeling more positive!” No, Brandi said, “Maybe you should do an intervention with all of us.” At worst, Lipsa is guilty of misinterpretation and getting overly involved.

There is way more of this article at the link. I love how they call Lisa Rinna "Lipsa".

Brandi Glanville: Kyle Richards & Lisa Rinna Can't Confirm What She Never Said

czb

*if* that's all that was said, then yeah, brandi never said that kim needed an intervention. not sure if it matters that brandi didn't disagree with lisa when lisa said kim needed an intervention. it was just a casual conversation, not a deposition.

i can't believe i'm actually defending that scrawny poser freak. i feel dirty.

Thread Information