Page 82 of 90 FirstFirst ... 3272787980818283848586 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 1344
Like Tree433Likes

Thread: Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Both your posts got me pumped to watch the show. I got it recorded and will watch as soon as I get a minute. Now I'm remembering the previews where Lisa slammed a glass down cause Kim was talking shit about her husband. Loved seeing this side of Lisa.

czb, I think fragile/volatile is an accurate description of Kim.
    "The wild, cruel beast is not behind the bars of the cage. He is in front of it."...Axel Munthe

Elite Member

I haven't watched the show regularly the past few years, but I did watch when Kim was using. I just saw a clip of the fight and I think she is using again. The defensiveness, way she's attacking everyone. It's like it was years ago.

czb

of course it is ultimately kim's choice, but it is wrong for bravo to show someone in that state. it's like watching a video of someone approaching a nervous breakdown. the worst was that limo ride with lisa. awful.

I thought she was quite lucid. For her. I'd flip out too if I had a gaggle of broads coming at me. I hate the contrived vacation episodes.
    Gossiplover likes this.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

czb

you thought kim was lucid in the limo with lisa rinna? i thought she was batshit.
    louiswinthorpe111 likes this.

No. In Monday's episode.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

czb

i dunno, her reasoning was pretty off. but i agree with you that i wouldn't want all those women coming at me. but what she said to lisa rinna was out of line.
    louiswinthorpe111 likes this.

Well she had basically no storyline last year. I think she's really trying to stay on the show. So she brought the drAma.

Here we go...can't believe I may be right.

Kim Richards

Harry Hamlin Dirt All Made Up ...

To Piss Off Lisa Rinna

3/5/2015 12:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

EXCLUSIVE
    Kim Richards is great at creating drama on "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" -- and even better at creating stories ... TMZ has learned.
    If you missed it ... Richards accused fellow cast member Lisa Rinna of hiding a family secret involving her husband Harry Hamlin -- prompting Lisa to do the whole shout, threaten, and shatter a glass thing the 'Housewives' do so well.
    Fans have been speculating wildly about what dirt Kim has on Hamlin -- but we've learned she made the whole thing up just to get under Rinna's skin.
    Production sources tell us the issue will be brought up again on the reunion episode -- and Kim will admit she created the whole story.
    Fake or not ... it made for great TV.

Read more: Kim Richards -- Harry Hamlin Dirt All Made Up Just to Piss Off Lisa Rinna | TMZ.com

Ugh, I'm really done with Kim and Brandi. Can they just go away?

Even at the beginning of the dinner, Lisa was starting with an apology and then kim went all batshit. Just get her off already.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

czb

i still think kim is mentally unstable. and to make up something about harry hamlin just to stay relevant on the show is heinous. no wonder she and brandi hang out together....
    rollo likes this.

To me, there's nothing redeemable about Kim. I can't think of one good thing about her except she obviously loves her kids, but even that's tainted, because she seems so dependent on them and with her addiction issues I have to wonder how much she's really been there for them vs vice versa. Brandi is just grating in all ways nowadays. When her story is always that it's the other persons fault, the other person is always a hypocrite, she's always the one being misunderstood, etc, it turns into it being more likely that she's the problem.

Lisa R and Eileen actually seem like pretty decent, down to earth ladies. Could be the editing but I like them. Plus, they've both had "fame" of sorts so I don't think this show will change them as much as it seems to have changed some of the other HW's (like Lisa V).
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

If there was no truth to what Kim said, why did Lisa lose her shit? Where there's smoke, there is fire.
    Butterfly and Clubber Lang like this.
    LeAnn looks like she was born down wind from an outhouse.

Quote Originally Posted by Gossiplover View Post
    If there was no truth to what Kim said, why did Lisa lose her shit
    Cause the whole show is faked dramaz.
    tulip likes this.
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

lol @ Kim making the whole thing up. Hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    no wonder she and brandi hang out together....
    Yep, birds of a feather.

It would've been great if Lisa clocked her one.
    "The wild, cruel beast is not behind the bars of the cage. He is in front of it."...Axel Munthe

Thread Information