Page 81 of 90 FirstFirst ... 3171777879808182838485 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 1344
Like Tree433Likes

Thread: Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

I hope she got her reading and writing abilities back. She looks great in the grey skirt.

I thought Brandi was an asshole when she threw the drink in Eileen's face. She was looking for reaction and I'm glad Eileen didn't jump through her hoop. Brandi's such an idiot.

I am loving Lisa Rinna. She seems like a really good person. Very centered. The happiness in her really shines through.
    tulip and louiswinthorpe111 like this.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    I am loving Lisa Rinna. She seems like a really good person. Very centered. The happiness in her really shines through.
    I like both Lisa and Eileen. Sooooo much better than Joyce and Carlton from last year.

Brandi is crazy. The shit she pulls on the show is ridiculous. Her schtick is getting really old. Not loving Lisa a whole lot this year either.
    Clubber Lang likes this.

czb

don't like lisa V as much as i used to but i think that is probably to be expected since she has been on the show so long.

eileen and lisa R seem fine. brandi needs less screen time. she is cringe-worthy rather than entertaining.

I am sick of Brandi's antics too. She is trash and really has no place among any of these women. I'm glad Kyle and Lisa V have realized that there's no point in trying to be friends with her anymore. Not sure what that means for the show. I like Lisa and Eileen as well. Good additions to the cast I think.

Agreed. Brandi loves being the shit starter, adding a little slum to Beverly Hills.

I like that Lisa Vanderpump is not making up with Brandi and told her she can't give Brandi the friendship Brandi wants. I like that Ken looks like he can barely stomach Brandi's presence whenever she's around.

I forgot how annoying Kim can be.

I felt sorry for Lisa stuck in the limo with Kim acting like a total loon.

Not to mention, Brandi was looking pretty fug, deranged and stork-like. I wish Kyle would've kicked her ass. And Brandi, why don't you wash that limp, greasy hair?

And that sex fantasy of Brandi's that she shared in the limo was perverse and morbid. She is one sick pup.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Brandi Glanville Hints at Quitting ‚€˜Real Housewives of Beverly Hills‚€™ - In Touch Weekly

Brandi Glanville Hints at Quitting ‘Real Housewives of BeverlyHills’
    Feb 12, 2015 10:48AM | by In Touch Weekly

Brandi Glanville is over The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.

“I’m not sure how much longer I have on that show,” Brandi tells the new issue of ‘In Touch.’

“Maybe it’s not for me anymore.”

Brandi, who joined the cast in 2011, hasn’t made a decision yet — but if she does quit, she has a surprising replacement in mind: LeAnn Rimes!

(Photo Credit: Getty Images)

“She could be good at it,” Brandi says of the 32-year-old who married her ex-hubby, Eddie Cibrian. “Maybe it’ll be her next thing.”

Brandi Glanville Hints at Quitting ‚€˜Real Housewives of Beverly Hills‚€™ - In Touch Weekly

The only friend she seems to have on the show is withered old Kim.

I would think she'd wanna stay on the show just to spite Kyle and Lisa.
    "The wild, cruel beast is not behind the bars of the cage. He is in front of it."...Axel Munthe

czb

she's probably only saying that to drum up interest in the show.

and it is beyond painful to watch kim. she needs therapy.

Now that you mention it, it is hard to make Brandi go away. Like the way she wouldn't leave Kyle's party, pushing right up in Kyle's face while Kim enjoys playing the victim. Maybe Brandi attached herself to Kim just to have some kind of position on the show cause no one else can stand her.

I don't think Kyle did anything for Kim to start crying about. I'm glad Kyle said fuck you to Kim.
    "The wild, cruel beast is not behind the bars of the cage. He is in front of it."...Axel Munthe

czb

i'm sure the producers put brandi up to attending that party and getting in kyle's face.

kim is damaged in a deep way. i can completely understand how the relationship drains kyle and why there are times she needs a break. but for brandi to say that she 'knows' kim is just dumb. painfully dumb. agree with you (^^^) brandi probably glommed on to kim because no one elses likes her.
    garysgirl1999 likes this.

Brandi needs to go. She brings nothing to the show but lame drama.They need to bring in a smarter villain than her. But not Carlton, whatever her name was. I hated that nasty broad. Not Taylor. Yikes.
    I don't hate Brandi. But she is too old to be acting like this drunken out of control raging idiot. I liked Faye Resnick as the mean girl in a few episodes a while back.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

I think Brandi would get royally served if she ever got on Faye's bad side and I'd love to see it.

Carlton made my skin crawl. Her name sucks too.

I do think Kim tries to make Kyle look like a mean sister, I noticed that a few seasons back, and Kim might be justified in feeling that way for reasons unbeknownst to me, but I think Kyle's probably also justified in resentments of her own towards Kim for things that happened between them long ago and not seen on this show.
    sprynkles likes this.

Did anyone watch! Man did I want Lisa Rinna to choke Kim! Just insane. And now I wish they would kick Brandi and her off. And the preview for next week!!! Lisa Vanderpump gets smack by Brandi!! WHAT???

czb

yeah, i watched.

i'm sure the producers of the show egged on lisa and eileen to do some kind of intervention with kim, but that seemed WAY out of line to me. that's her family's problem. and it is crazy to have someone as fragile/volatile as kim on the show. maybe the producers think it is good entertainment (which i don't agree with), but it just doesn't seem safe. she is mentally unstable and painful to watch.

brandi is just an asshole on the show. getting tiring to watch.

loved the scenes with them biking along the path next to the windmills. would like to do that someday, myself.
    Clubber Lang likes this.

Thread Information