Page 80 of 90 FirstFirst ... 3070767778798081828384 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 1344
Like Tree433Likes

Thread: Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Hit By Ban Bus!

Let's be honest if a camera is around mmm....don't you Kinda just behave?? Reminds me of val from Lisa kudrows "the comeback"

Hit By Ban Bus!

On survivor people go to exile island..but we are supposed to forget that a whole camera crew goes with them...reality tv is fucked!!

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Yolanda Foster Likens Friendship With Brandi Glanville to Having a Dog - Us Weekly

Yolanda Foster Compares Friendship With Brandi Glanville to Having a Dog That Doesn't Behave
    Entertainment Dec. 24, 2014 AT 1:35PM By Allison Takeda

Yolanda Foster says that being friends with Real Housewives of Beverly Hills costar Brandi Glanville is like having a dog that misbehaves Credit: Taylor Hill/FilmMagic

Is that supposed to be a compliment? Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Yolanda Foster stopped by Andy Cohen's Watch What Happens Live on Tuesday, Dec. 23, and was asked about her somewhat unlikely friendship with costar Brandi Glanville. In an attempt to explain their bond, Foster likened the relationship to that of a dog and his owner.

"My friendship with Brandi...it's like having a child doesn't behave right," she began. "It's like your dog. On the days that the dog doesn't behave right, you don't kick him to the curb. You keep trying. So that's my relationship with Brandi."

The 50-year-old Bravo-lebrity went on to say she believes Glanville has good intentions. "I know deep down in there, she's a really good person, and you don't just always kick people to the side because they don't behave the way you want them to behave," Foster explained of the Drinking and Tweeting: And Other Brandi Blunders author.

"I think Brandi probably expects people to kick her to the curb," she continued. "There's something psychologically going on, and I'm not going to give that to her. I'm gonna stick by her until we get her behaving properly and being the good person that she is."

The RHOBH star also opened up to Cohen about her ongoing struggle with Lyme disease, which has been well-documented on recent seasons of the show. "I am struggling at the moment," she admitted to a fan who called in to ask about her health. "It's been a long journey. You know, it's really my life. Every day I wake up trying to figure out how to get over this."

Some days, of course, are better or worse than others. "Today especially is not a great day," she shared. "But unfortunately, it's the cards that life dealt me, and I'm gonna figure this out, because I know there's millions of other people suffering just like I do."
    Told by Cohen that she's been good about putting on a brave face for the cameras, Foster replied, "I think that's the most frustrating part of this disease, that you look so normal from the outside." So even though she looks fine, she feels terrible. "It's a silent killer," she said. "It's an invisible disability."

Read more: Yolanda Foster Likens Friendship With Brandi Glanville to Having a Dog - Us Weekly
    Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook

fgg

i find it so odd that brandi has so many famous friends from before her RHOBH days. i saw howard stern's wife on WWHL and she said she's know her for years. how was she meeting these people? it isn't like eddie was ever more than C/D list.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

^ Brandi and Eddie lived in New York when he was on Third Watch and that's when she met Beth Stern. Up until the cancellation of The Playboy Club, I would rate Eddie as a B-List TV actor and on a recent podcast Brandi talked about back when she had money, i.e., prior to her divorce, she shopped at Fred Segal when it was "the" high end place to shop. I suspect that Brandi made acquaintances with celebrities /celebrity wives while she was out and about shopping, getting beauty treatments, dining out and whatnot. I wonder what the deal is with her and Bruce Willis' wife Emma, I thought that their friendship was not tied to Eddie but then again I don't think that there has been a lot of interaction between them since Brandi's divorce.
    sprynkles likes this.

Did Brandi get new boobs cuz they have been on display for the past few episodes.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

i don't know about new tits... but she did make me program that damn Celebrity Apprentice shit to record... I just gotta see how it goes because it looks like everyone on that show (minus viveca fox) hates this bitch... i might be torn between hating brandi and kenya moore.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

When does celeb apprentice start?
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Sunday.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

oooh goody.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Hit By Ban Bus!

Oh snap! Sig from Deadliest Catch is on it this season. I will forget this tidbit, in about 5 minutes, and won't watch an episode, BUT I'm excited for right now.

I thought it was great when Brandi was trying to make up with Lisa and Ken and he completely ignored her and walked away when she latched onto him, pulling her chair with her.

Loved when Yolonda compared her friendship with Brandi to having a pet dog that you have to teach how to behave. And that's her "friend" saying that shit. Brandi must've loved hearing that.

I think Brandi has the personality type that really doesn't get too butt hurt when someone says something like that, or shut the fu*k up.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

I would agree. And coming from Yolonda, it wasn't meant as an insult. But it was refreshing to hear one of the housewives describe Brandi as a bad dog in training even if it wasn't meant to be mean-spirited.

'I have lost the ability to read or write': Yolanda Foster reveals her battle with Lyme disease is far from over

By CHRISTINE RENDON FOR MAILONLINE
    PUBLISHED: 07:50, 19 January 2015 | UPDATED: 15:53, 19 January 2015

Her last blog entry on Bravo was posted days before Christmas.
    And Yolanda Foster addressed her month-long absence in a recent post that revealed her struggle with Lyme disease was far from over.
    The 51-year-old, who was diagnosed with the illness three years ago, confessed to her fans that a recent relapse has prevented her from contributing to the Bravo website on Thursday.

+7

Strong spirit: Yolanda Foster posted a photograph to Instagram on Sunday, taken at Mount Elizabeth Novena Hospital in Singapore where she is receiving treatment for Lyme Disease; The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills star has travelled far and wide in search of the best treatment

+7

Finding a remedy: The star posted a photo of herself hooked up to an IV earlier in January, writing, 'Another day at the office, tired but determined to turn this mess into a message for all my fellow Lymies...'

'Although writing is usually my favorite thing to do, I unfortunately have lost the ability to do so in an intelligent matter at this time,' Yolanda revealed to her fans through the post.
    'Most of you know I have been battling Lyme disease for the past three years. I wasted the first year trying to get diagnosed and spent the next two trying to find a cure. I have gone from the conventional long-term antibiotics to about every holistic protocol there is to offer.
    'Unfortunately, I was only able to get to about a 60% recovery until I relapsed in early December and have not been able to find my way back,' the Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills star penned.
    In December 2012, Yolanda told her fans via Twitter that she was being treated for Neuro Borrelia Lyme disease - an illness in which bacteria is spread to people through infected tick bites, resulting in symptoms such as fever, fatigue, depression, and a skin rash.

+7

Back in hospital: Yolanda posted this hospital snap at the end of December, a few weeks after her relapse

+7

'Amazing': In another picture posted at the same time she thanked staff at the St. Johns Health Center in Santa Monica, California, for their 'love and care'

Severe cases can also affect one's heart and central nervous system, so treatment for the disease is crucial.
    In Yolanda's case, the model has experienced a range of symptoms that have impaired her ability to live her life fully.
    'I have lost the ability to read, write, or even watch TV, because I can't process information or any stimulation for that matter,' the star tragically revealed.
    Yolanda then expressed her frustrations with therapy, which can include antibiotic treatments if the disease is detected early enough.
    'The most frustrating thing is that there is medical data on Lyme and spirochete infections going back all the way to 1908, but yet we still dont have proper diagnostic testing, a vaccine, or a cure for Lyme disease while we are living in the United States of America, the most extraordinary country in the world,' Yolanda pondered.

+7

Staying strong: Yolanda revealed her battle with Lyme disease was far from over in a recent Bravo post on Thursday

However, Yolanda is determined to persevere and travel in search of an effective treatment.
    'As tired and hopeless as I feel at times, I have an undeniable spirit that will continue to fight and travel the world until I have the proper answers,' Yolanda revealed.
    'A lot of great medicines and ancient therapies are blocked by the FDA, so that's why I choose to travel and recognize the value of diverse points of view in medicine.'
    The reality star is not without support, as she finished off her touching entry by reminding fans her family have remained by her side.
    On Sunday she posted an Instagram photo from her hospital bed in Singapore; the reality star and former model has travelled far and wide in search of the best treatment.

+7

High spirits: The star looked strong during a recent appearance on Watch What Happens Live

Yolanda Foster poses at Real Housewives premiere (2013)

In the snap, her composer husband David Foster is by her side and she wrote the accompanying caption: 'I guess God gives his hardest battles to the strongest soldiers.
    '#MyHealthJourney #SearchForACure #NeuroLogicalLymeDisease Thank you to My love @officialdfoster and thank you to the most extraordinary staff at #MountElizabethNovenaHospital #Singapore for your kindness and excellent medical care.'
    Prior to marrying David in 2011, Yolanda tied the knot with real estate developer Mohamed Hadid.
    The couple were married for six years before divorcing in 2000.
    They are parents to three children, including model Gigi Hadid who recently inked a deal with Maybelline.

+7

Her support system: The former model thanked her family for supporting her through her struggles - here Yolanda is pictured with her husband David Foster in December in Goleta

Read more: Yolanda Foster has lost ability to read or write during Lyme disease battle | Daily Mail Online

I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Thread Information