Page 8 of 90 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast
Like Tree433Likes

Thread: Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by bellini View Post
    I read that she recently entered rehab. Supposedly she was getting drunk when all the housewives got together to do publicity for the show. They all spoke to Kim about her drinking problem and urged her to get help. Also, In Kyle's defense, if Kim is an alcoholic, we don't know what she has put her family through. With alcoholics/addicts, sometimes those closest to them just have enough and snap.

I absolutely agree with you. But not on camera. I did feel a twinge of what Kyle must have thought it looked like, as if Kim was drinking on camera. But it didn't read like that and she knows how the editing works. She should have curbed her temper.

Quote Originally Posted by gristledonna View Post
    I missed the episode where Kyle basically tells Kim that she worried her mother up until the moment she died and then left this "shit" on Kyle's shoulders. It was a truly ugly moment. I don't know how Kyle can say she is not the kind of person who would have maid the comment about Kelsey to Camille when she said this sort of vicious thing to her own sister.

Kim's neck looks wrinkly and old. She has boozer's skin.
    educator my fat ass!!

fgg

Kyle Richards Is 'Dreading' Real Housewives Finale

By Vanessa Diaz
    Thursday January 20, 2011 09:50 AM EST
    Kyle (left) and Kim Richards

She lived it but Kyle Richards says she needs to "prepare" before she can watch the emotional season finale of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills on Thursday night.

"All I can say is this is what I've been dreading the whole season," Richards told PEOPLE at the NBC/Universal Golden Globes afterparty in Beverly Hills. "What's coming up created an enormous amount of anxiety for me and it's a very emotional and very difficult episode to see."

But Richards says she's prided herself on acting with integrity throughout the course of the show.

"When I signed on to do this, I said I'm just going to be myself one hundred percent and let my guard down," she said. "Hopefully some of the good shines through, even though some of the bad is evident."

Richards hopes viewers will "look at the whole picture" when they watch the finale, which promises a big blowup with her sister, Kim.

"I get some flack for my relationship with my sister, but you're just seeing parts that are on screen so it's very hard to understand a relationship that has been so many years in the making," Richards, 42, said.

And what's the current state of her relationship with Kim? "We're working on things. We're working on it," she said. "You don't see what goes on in the rest of our lives. We love each other a lot."

In addition to the family feud, Richards and castmate Camille Grammer butted heads throughout the season providing the Bravo show's most consistent drama. Still, Richards says she empathizes with Grammer.

"I know that Camille has gone through a very hard time and I know we've had our problems, " she said. "But I'm a woman; I'm a mom and a wife, so I hate to see anybody go through something like that."

In fact, she's reached out via e-mail to send her support.

"I have reached out to her quite a few times," Richards said. "In the beginning she wasn't very receptive, but other times she has said, 'Thank you very much. I appreciate that.' "

fgg

Real Housewife Adrienne Maloof Dishes to Us About Her Hair Bling

Given all of the diamonds on her fingers, wrists, and neck, it's no surprise that Real Housewife of Beverly Hills star, Adrienne Maloof, accessorizes her long blonde hair with a hint of bling.

"I got them for fun at the Amp Salon at the Palms in Las Vegas [which her family owns] and they were a huge hit," the star told UsMagazine.com.

While in NYC to promote the show's season finale, Maloof stopped by the Us Weekly offices where she revealed that she gets stopped constantly by people of all ages inquiring about the glittery extensions, which are called PopTinsel, and can be glued or tied into your natural hair. "They come in different metallic colors and add a pop of shine to your hair," she told Us.

Maloof isn't the only celeb who sports sparkly strands. We've spotted them on Beyonce and Whitney Port. But she just might be the only victim of an attempted hair-napping.

"One girl tried to cut them out of my hair! I told her that she could get them done at the Palms' salon, but she said that she wanted the pieces right from my head!"

Too bad the cameras weren't around to catch that moment.

Kyle is a scary vile bitch. Kim is a mess, but that was either edited in a way that made no sense or Taylor is psycho and Kyle is a bully.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    Kyle is a scary vile bitch. Kim is a mess, but that was either edited in a way that made no sense or Taylor is psycho and Kyle is a bully.
    I actually just went back and watched a few clips of the past fights, etc. and seriously, no one makes any sense. Every one of those women are nuts in some way. Adrienne seems to be the only semi-normal one. I liked Lisa until she butted in to the whole Taylor-Kim drama tonight. She shouldn't have told Taylor to talk to Kim. Taylor was so inappropriate and over the top with Kim. Kyle makes no sense when she's angry at people. Camille is crazy beyond belief. By far, these nutcases are my favorite housewives. Can't wait for the reunion!

Wow! That was an unsettling episode. Does anyone have a clue what Kim was talking about when she screamed at Kyle "you stole my house!" Whatever went down with that seemed to cause Kyle to lose it. When she said Marucio treated her like a second wife 'every month', I was wondering if he was paying her mortgage/rent?

I still like Kyle. I have a family member like Kim. Someone who has long had substance abuse problems. Someone I would never turn to if I had trouble. My family has put up with tons of shit from him and has always bailed him out. Resentment builds up over time. So I can understand somewhat where she's coming from. We don't know their history. It sounded like Kim has had dramatic scenes like this in the past.

I loved how the flashback showed Taylor to be the liar that she is.

My god how uncomfortable for Adrienne and Martin! I hate being in the middle of scenes like that. Can't wait for the reunion.

That fight between Kyle and Kim was so uncomfortable to watch. Taylor knew exactly what she was doing, she's such a bitch. Regardless of what Kyle and Kim have been through, Kyle had no right to call Kim an alcoholic like that, she knew the cameras were there; there's a time and place for shit like that and that definitely was not one of them.

Kyle keeps bringing up the fact that Kim didn't have her back in New York, well she didn't have her sisters back during that fight and then to have all of them attack Kim like that was unfair.

Did Kim go to rehab because she's an alcoholic or did she go for something else?

And what did Kim mean by "you took my God damn house!"??

How about earlier in the show when Martin rolled his eyes at Kim.

Then later he's there to help her, strange. He seems totally uninterested in her. I bet he stays the hell away from her now.
    'High, High. Yaw Both High and Smokin' Weeeed in Front of My Howse"
    Bah-Brahhh-Teen Mom

^^ The whole episode was strange. From Kyle visiting her medium to Kim going to learn about how to put make-up on. The whole thing was strange.

I was reading some comments and someone mentioned if Kim is in fact an alcoholic why did she decline the drink from Martin? I don't know anything about alcoholism so have no idea how it works but that did seem a bit strange to me.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    Real Housewife Adrienne Maloof Dishes to Us About Her Hair Bling

Given all of the diamonds on her fingers, wrists, and neck, it's no surprise that Real Housewife of Beverly Hills star, Adrienne Maloof, accessorizes her long blonde hair with a hint of bling.

"I got them for fun at the Amp Salon at the Palms in Las Vegas [which her family owns] and they were a huge hit," the star told UsMagazine.com.

While in NYC to promote the show's season finale, Maloof stopped by the Us Weekly offices where she revealed that she gets stopped constantly by people of all ages inquiring about the glittery extensions, which are called PopTinsel, and can be glued or tied into your natural hair. "They come in different metallic colors and add a pop of shine to your hair," she told Us.

Maloof isn't the only celeb who sports sparkly strands. We've spotted them on Beyonce and Whitney Port. But she just might be the only victim of an attempted hair-napping.

"One girl tried to cut them out of my hair! I told her that she could get them done at the Palms' salon, but she said that she wanted the pieces right from my head!"

Too bad the cameras weren't around to catch that moment.
    You can also get these at street fairs and festivals. Not a really big deal Don't need to go to the Palms salon.

Quote Originally Posted by blah_blah_blah View Post
    That fight between Kyle and Kim was so uncomfortable to watch. Taylor knew exactly what she was doing, she's such a bitch. Regardless of what Kyle and Kim have been through, Kyle had no right to call Kim an alcoholic like that, she knew the cameras were there; there's a time and place for shit like that and that definitely was not one of them.

Kyle keeps bringing up the fact that Kim didn't have her back in New York, well she didn't have her sisters back during that fight and then to have all of them attack Kim like that was unfair.

Did Kim go to rehab because she's an alcoholic or did she go for something else?

And what did Kim mean by "you took my God damn house!"??
    My totally unsubstantiated guess would be that Kim's earnings bought the family house when she was younger and their parents continued to live in the house until their deaths. Somehow either Kyle ended up with the house or Kyle is a trustee over the property and lords it over Kim that she "helps her."

Kim is sad, she also seems to be pretty stunted, meaning that like many childhood actors, she never learned how to grow up. I think she seems pretty astute as to how she is who she is, but hasn't made the leap to how to break away from Kyle. Bad and bullying condescending attention is better than no attention, I guess.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Here's by take on the whole Kyle/Kim situation. There's obviously some long standing resentment there on both ends. I think Kim harbors some resentment because she was a working child actress who's salary basically supported their family, bought the family house, Kyle's first car, etc... I think she's jealous of Kyle because Kyle got to grow up and go to school, parties, etc., and Kim was always working.

I think Kyle has resentments because once Kim got to be an adult and turned into a big mess, it was up to Kyle to handle it all. Why are Kyle and her husband supporting Kim and not Kathy Hilton?

I would love to hear the story about the house. (Montana and I must've been typing at the same time, as I think your theory on the house is correct.)

Kim was obviously drunk when she came to the party. I could tell, as did Kyle.

Taylor is a bitch. She got in Kim's face and then said shit that wasn't "accurate." I really felt bad for Kim.

I think Adrienne is the only normal one, even though her face is all PS'ed out. I like her and her hubby the best, even if they do bicker. Me and my hubby bicker, but we know our marrige is strong after 16 years. I know some people who are all nice with constant, "I love yous" and then get divorced right after. I think their marriage is obviously stronger than Taylor and Russell's. Lisa hit the nail on the head with that one when she said Taylor was more concerned with having the Beverly Hills lifestyle than her own happiness.

I fell asleep before watch what happens. anything good happen there?
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Quote Originally Posted by HelpMeRhonda View Post
    How about earlier in the show when Martin rolled his eyes at Kim.

Then later he's there to help her, strange. He seems totally uninterested in her. I bet he stays the hell away from her now.

I think she was really hammered when she was talking to him. There didn't seem to be any connection between them anyways. I suspect she's a huge train wreck the majority of the time.

It was such a sad sight to see Kim in the limo, crying to the camera person, "This is bad."

Think you're right Montana, about the house thing. She said that she pretty much paid for the family her whole childhood/teen years. Even bought Kyle her first car.

That fight was brutal. Kyle did not need to bring her alcoholism into it. It seems she did it just to embarrass Kim in front of Adrienne and Martin. That is not a useful tactic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Page 8 of 90 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast

Thread Information