Page 71 of 90 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 1344
Like Tree433Likes

Thread: Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Brandi says there is no mouth to mouth kissing during a booty call but there are other things that you can do with your mouth. (Sidenote: Some of those things can cause swelling of the tongue and throat.) Ross points out, “That’s for a hooker! That’s for a HOOKER!” Brandi replies what do you think a booty call is? You are just there to get off! That’s it!” Ross points out again that he is not a big old whorey booty calling kind of guy.
    uh, maybe it's that no one wants to kiss you.......
    garysgirl1999 likes this.
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    1. how can lisa still claim to be only 53?
    2. the reunion show was painful to watch. i can't imagine how much energy it takes to actually participate
    3. joyce adds no value. punt her
    4. does brandi actually listen to what she says? or does she constantly hear only the hum of the mosquitos in her brain?
    Bwahahahaha! Brilliant! Glad it's not just me!
    Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post
    Lisa Vanderpump adopts her pet dog Giggy's father... and captures the reunion on camera | Mail Online

'Creator of the veritable sex monster!' Lisa Vanderpump adopts her pet dog Giggy's father... and captures the reunion on camera

By Daily Mail Reporter
    PUBLISHED: 01:35 EST, 24 March 2014 | UPDATED: 08:32 EST, 24 March 2014

Lisa Vanderpump has added to her canine brood.

The vivacious Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills star shared the news of her latest pooch adoption on Sunday, declaring that she had brought home the father of her existing Pomeranian, Giggy.

The 53-year-old showered her social media followers with videos and pictures of her new baby - whose name is yet to be revealed - as she welcomed the new family member to her Beverly Hills home.

'Love him!' Lisa Vanderpump adopted a new Pomeranian pooch ion Sunday who happens to be the father of her dog Giggy

Lisa has been a proud mother to Giggy - full name Gigolo Vanderpump-Todd - since her birthday back in 2009.

But on Sunday, the fluffy, pink-suited animal had his territory interrupted by a new addition to the pack - his very own biological father.

The British restauranteur could not wait to tell her Twitter followers all about it after she adopted the older dog.

She loves those Pomeranians! The 53-year-old Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills star loves to take her dog Giggy with her everywhere and was pictured here at a West Hollywood event last week

'Ooh we have adopted Giggys daddio!' she wrote on the social networking site alongside a video of the newbie meeting Giggy. 'Just arrived, love this lil man!'

The video shows the two dogs meeting each other for what may be the first time, and apparently not recalling their blood relation instantly.

Clearly besotted with her new little friend, Lisa later shared another snap of the little one sharing a bed with Giggy and taking up the majority of the space.

They go way back! The reality star uploaded a video of the moment the father dog met his son

'Love him!' she reiterated. 'Legs are not so good... but this guy created @giggythepom.'

Explaining that she did not feel like she had a choice in the matter that lead her to come home with the adorable pup, the whip smart brunette added: 'He has to come live with us.'

'Yes is a retired show dog,' she later tweeted, adding: 'Legs aren't so good but he has come to live with us. The creator of the veritable sex monster.'

Who are you? Giggy appeared a little unsure about the new addition to the family at first

Dad, is that you? The video shows the newer pooch trundling over to Lisa's original pink-suited one

If Lisa's excitement over her current dog is anything to go by, it's highly likely that her new canine friend will enjoy a luxurious and loved-up life at the Vanderpump-Todd household.

Meanwhile, the reality star recently made her music video debut as she joined her Bravo TV cast mates Kyle Richards, Yolanda Foster, Kim Richards and Carlton Gebbia to appear in Lady Gaga's G.U.Y.

The track is from her ARTPOP album and features all but Brandi Glanville as they join her to create music history in the absurd and extravagant clip.

Meanwhile: Lisa Vanderpump has recently appeared in a Lady Gaga music video with her fellow Real Housewives cast mates

Lisa Vanderpump adopts her pet dog Giggy's father... and captures the reunion on camera | Mail Online
    That's not a dog, it's a rat in a wig & the small one is a rat in a wig that someone dressed in their dolls clothes.

Do anyone know why Lisa & husband "don't have sex" or is it just the old married joke?
    Free Charmed.

A. Leave Lisa A LOOOONE... she's totally 53!
    B. Giggy has alopecia, that's why he wears clothes, meanies
    C. I'm pretty sure they have sex
    garysgirl1999 likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

If she's 53, I'm 12!!!!

Or she's had massive amounts of work done.... I guess that's not a pimple on her chin but her belly button???

Circa 1981-1982.

Alopecia in dogs = over-breeding.
    That rat-in-a-hat would make a super chew toy *cough* playmate for Hefty Holly.
    Free Charmed.

I think it's pretty obvious, she's had work.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

czb

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    A. Leave Lisa A LOOOONE... she's totally 53!
    B. Giggy has alopecia, that's why he wears clothes, meanies
    C. I'm pretty sure they have sex
    i really like lisa, but come on. no WAY is girlfriend only 53.

I'd probably add another 5 years....
    Free Charmed.

She looks great, but I'm not sure I believe she's 53.
    louiswinthorpe111 likes this.

I was looking at some of the old films she was in last night.... In one of them another actress was "the eldest" (born in 1955), she did NOT look 6-7 years older than lisa. In fact Lisa looked comparable with the older actresses & not the 18 that she would be when the film was made.
    Free Charmed.

oh hell, IF she's 58, fuck it - she looks great either way!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

Is anyone surprised that Lisa is a master manipulator? It was obvious long before Brandi emerged. I like watching her but being her friend involves dizzying games. And yeah, she's sexy and charming at whatever age.

I agree, she looks great for 60.
    Novice and czb like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

She does, but I do think that with the amount of work she has had done, she should! It's great work, but work nonetheless.
    Free Charmed.

fgg

i can't wait for part 3 of the reunion when the husbands come out!

i loved lisa's face when brandi was talking about not wanting to look like one of those women who've had a face lift!
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

yeah, then brandi made it about Adrienne. She's such a fucking douche. I mean, isn't Adrienne the one who brought Brandi in?
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

Thread Information