Page 7 of 90 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast
Like Tree433Likes

Thread: Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

fgg

i think jackee was fine. it was regina that was totally hammered. if it wasn't for jackee, regina would have answered the sandra bullock and chris brown questions.

My god what is up with Kim's neck? She is too young to have a neck like that!

Did anyone notice how Kelsey Grammer said something weird about the love he's getting from the British people? Umm, was he referring to his new girlfriend??

Kim's neck is bad, not sure what you can do to it to make it better.

I don't understand Kyle, she always uses that excuse about her mother as to why she cares so much about Kim, shouldn't she love and care for her regardless of what her mother said? It seemed to me as though she was more upset about the Hilton's not showing rather be happy with the people that were there.

Also I don't even know why they have Adrienne on the show, it seems like they don't know what to do with her.

I guess next week's bust up will explain why Kim and Kyle aren't speaking and why Kim wasn't at Kyle's birthday dinner last week.

Quote Originally Posted by dolem View Post
    Did anyone notice how Kelsey Grammer said something weird about the love he's getting from the British people? Umm, was he referring to his new girlfriend??

Kim's neck is bad, not sure what you can do to it to make it better.
    I noticed his speech dolem, I thought that was weird but it guess it makes sense now knowing that his girlfriend is British.

And what was wrong with Kim's neck? I didn't notice it.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by blah_blah_blah View Post
    I don't understand Kyle, she always uses that excuse about her mother as to why she cares so much about Kim, shouldn't she love and care for her regardless of what her mother said? It seemed to me as though she was more upset about the Hilton's not showing rather be happy with the people that were there.

Also I don't even know why they have Adrienne on the show, it seems like they don't know what to do with her.

I guess next week's bust up will explain why Kim and Kyle aren't speaking and why Kim wasn't at Kyle's birthday dinner last week.

I noticed his speech dolem, I thought that was weird but it guess it makes sense now knowing that his girlfriend is British.

And what was wrong with Kim's neck? I didn't notice it.
    I missed the episode where Kyle basically tells Kim that she worried her mother up until the moment she died and then left this "shit" on Kyle's shoulders. It was a truly ugly moment. I don't know how Kyle can say she is not the kind of person who would have maid the comment about Kelsey to Camille when she said this sort of vicious thing to her own sister.

Kim's neck looks wrinkly and old. She has boozer's skin.

Quote Originally Posted by gristledonna View Post
    I missed the episode where Kyle basically tells Kim that she worried her mother up until the moment she died and then left this "shit" on Kyle's shoulders. It was a truly ugly moment. I don't know how Kyle can say she is not the kind of person who would have maid the comment about Kelsey to Camille when she said this sort of vicious thing to her own sister.

Kim's neck looks wrinkly and old. She has boozer's skin.
    BIB - That's next week so should be interesting to watch. Wonder what happens in order for Kim to say what she says to Taylor and Lisa.

And now that you mention it, if she's able to say something so horrible to her own sister; she could have said what Camille is saying she said.

Ohh I never noticed, guess I don't pay that much attention to Kim when she's on screen LoL.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by blah_blah_blah View Post
    BIB - That's next week so should be interesting to watch. Wonder what happens in order for Kim to say what she says to Taylor and Lisa.

And now that you mention it, if she's able to say something so horrible to her own sister; she could have said what Camille is saying she said.

Ohh I never noticed, guess I don't pay that much attention to Kim when she's on screen LoL.

Kim usually wears higher collars than the other ladies. I just noticed one time peeking over it. She has a pearl choker covering it in this clip.

There's a clip that shows it on the Bravo page.
    The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Season 1 - Not Wanting to Be Close to Kyle - Video - Bravo TV Official Site

But I also notice that Kyle told Kim the same thing she told Camille, "you need help" etc. Kim might have a drinking problem but Kyle is Vile in this clip.

Kim usually wears higher collars than the other ladies. I just noticed one time peeking over it. She has a pearl choker covering it in this clip.

There's a clip that shows it on the Bravo page.
    The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Season 1 - Not Wanting to Be Close to Kyle - Video - Bravo TV Official Site

But I also notice that Kyle told Kim the same thing she told Camille, "you need help" etc. Kim might have a drinking problem but Kyle is Vile in this clip.
    I can't see the clip because I don't live in the US

Hit By Ban Bus!

Rats, well just wait for it to come out I guess but basically you can see a very ugly side of Kyle. If you saw the dinner party at Camille's house and the way Lisa and Adrienne just sat there watching the mayhem, picture this in a limo. Now the camera crew was in the limo. Then Adrienne, some man and Kim on one end and Kyle on the other. And Kyle is relentlessly ripping into Kim on camera. She's saying she's an embarassment to family, she needs help and she basically insinuates she stressed her mother out before she died. It was very nasty, way over the top and attacking. She could have stopped herself and calmed down. She does a few times, she's attacking Kim trying to get a reaction out of her and Kim just puts her hand up and tells her to stay away from her. Then Kyle goes at her. In the end Kim tells her she's an effing phony. It's pretty messed up and really made me rethink the whole way she denied saying something to Camille.

Rats, well just wait for it to come out I guess but basically you can see a very ugly side of Kyle. If you saw the dinner party at Camille's house and the way Lisa and Adrienne just sat there watching the mayhem, picture this in a limo. Now the camera crew was in the limo. Then Adrienne, some man and Kim on one end and Kyle on the other. And Kyle is relentlessly ripping into Kim on camera. She's saying she's an embarassment to family, she needs help and she basically insinuates she stressed her mother out before she died. It was very nasty, way over the top and attacking. She could have stopped herself and calmed down. She does a few times, she's attacking Kim trying to get a reaction out of her and Kim just puts her hand up and tells her to stay away from her. Then Kyle goes at her. In the end Kim tells her she's an effing phony. It's pretty messed up and really made me rethink the whole way she denied saying something to Camille.
    That sounds horrible. Can't wait for the finale now.

I don't think the two incidents have anything to do with the other. I mean, I know from personal experience, that the most hateful things are always said to the ones closest to you. It does NOT make it right, but it's the truth. What Kyle said to Kim was absolutely vile, but there is years there of resentment and things simmering under the surface. I haven't seen a lot of the show, but the few things I have seen makes me think that Kim is entirely like a child, completely passive and completely dependent on someone else. It probably is a strain on her sister, although her words have no excuse whatsoever. I'm always shocked how Kim has no backbone, and by her awkwardness in social settings. It's like she's a deer stuck in the headlights. I'm sure Kyle is no saint either, she seems really obsessed with her image, from the few things I've seen. But I just don't know if it's fair to say that because Kyle said these things to her sister, she could be mean to an acquaintance. It's like comparing apples and oranges. This has been building up between the two sisters for a long time, you can just feel it. There's probably stuff we have no idea about. You always hurt the ones you love. I bet you anything if you spoke to either Kyle or Kim separately, they really do love each other - but they're so different, it's like trying to mix oil and vinegar. I have a feeling that Kyle hurts Kim a lot, because 1) Kim is very sensitive; and 2) because she can't ever formulate a sentence as to how she feels to even let her know. She has the worst way of expressing herself. I'm not even close to her, but she frustrates me, I just want to shake her sometimes. Maybe she's just incredibly insecure, I don't know.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    I don't think the two incidents have anything to do with the other. I mean, I know from personal experience, that the most hateful things are always said to the ones closest to you. It does NOT make it right, but it's the truth. What Kyle said to Kim was absolutely vile, but there is years there of resentment and things simmering under the surface. I haven't seen a lot of the show, but the few things I have seen makes me think that Kim is entirely like a child, completely passive and completely dependent on someone else. It probably is a strain on her sister, although her words have no excuse whatsoever. I'm always shocked how Kim has no backbone, and by her awkwardness in social settings. It's like she's a deer stuck in the headlights. I'm sure Kyle is no saint either, she seems really obsessed with her image, from the few things I've seen. But I just don't know if it's fair to say that because Kyle said these things to her sister, she could be mean to an acquaintance. It's like comparing apples and oranges. This has been building up between the two sisters for a long time, you can just feel it. There's probably stuff we have no idea about. You always hurt the ones you love. I bet you anything if you spoke to either Kyle or Kim separately, they really do love each other - but they're so different, it's like trying to mix oil and vinegar. I have a feeling that Kyle hurts Kim a lot, because 1) Kim is very sensitive; and 2) because she can't ever formulate a sentence as to how she feels to even let her know. She has the worst way of expressing herself. I'm not even close to her, but she frustrates me, I just want to shake her sometimes. Maybe she's just incredibly insecure, I don't know.
    Pretty astute January. Welcome back!!! You've been missed.

Kim's entire identity is defined by her pre-teen and early teen years, that's probably when she got some positive attention. She seems almost completely unable to mature past that age. Yes, that would be frustrating to be her sibling, but Kathy married REALLY well and has lived a charmed life (even with her criminal and STD ridden children) and Kyle seems to have such a forceful personality that she sort of sucks all of the attention out of every situation. I'm sure they've patronized Kim her whole life and since she has no self-esteem, the only attention she gets is when she lives to their very low expectations.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    While I totally agree with your description of Kim & their relationship, I still think that Kyle is completely missing any form of sensitivity. If she really looked out for Kim at all, she would have prevented Kim's appearance on this show. Instead she tells a nationwide audience any chance she's got that their mother's dying wish was for Kyle to take care of Kim.
    I've only managed to watch the first 4 episodes, (as I find all of them unbearable,) but Kyle managed to tell that story at least twice during those. Years of sisterly resentment or not, everybody seems to be aware that something's not quite right with Kim, beyond being insecure or shy or whatever. And yet Kyle doesn't skip any opportunity to let the world know 'Ha, ha, you suck at life. And btw, mom thought so too! That's why she burdened me with you...'
    Taken into account that Kim probably seeks out family support more than anybody it's pretty harsh in my eyes. Especially as Kim has no chance to ever clear that up with her mother personally anymore.
    And while Kim surely didn't leave out any moment to bring her little snide on herself, I found Kyle completely off-putting.

Also, I still don't see the big deal in telling Camille that no paparazzo would care about her without Kelsey. So I can totally see Kyle blurting this out. To me she does not seem to have any tact at all.

I can totally see myself being a major bitch to my sister. But, I wouldn't act the same way to someone who I had just met. So, I'm giving Kyle some slack.

It seems like Kim has some major issues and Kyle feels like she has to manage her sister to make sure she's okay. We don't know all their history. Still, Kyle seems pretty awful in that clip.

Kim might have a drinking problem but Kyle is Vile in this clip.
    I read that she recently entered rehab. Supposedly she was getting drunk when all the housewives got together to do publicity for the show. They all spoke to Kim about her drinking problem and urged her to get help. Also, In Kyle's defense, if Kim is an alcoholic, we don't know what she has put her family through. With alcoholics/addicts, sometimes those closest to them just have enough and snap.

Page 7 of 90 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast

Thread Information