Page 62 of 90 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672 ... LastLast
Like Tree433Likes

Thread: Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

I get embarrassed for BrandY. She's just not cute or funny, she's like a desperate 13 year old, trying so hard to be "cool." I really used to like her but the last two seasons have shown her to be a stupid bitch. She's too stupid to realize how stupid she is.
    bonnie lass and garysgirl1999 like this.

I really enjoyed the part where she told Kyle "if we wanted to hurt you, we could." what the hell does that even mean? I'd have jumped over that table and put an ass whooping on that bitch she wouldn't remember after she woke up in the motherfucking hospital. She thinks she's tough but she only pulls this shit on little rich white bitches who are afraid to break a fucking nail. Call me up, bitch... I'll break knuckles crushing every implant you have!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    I really enjoyed the part where she told Kyle "if we wanted to hurt you, we could." what the hell does that even mean? I'd have jumped over that table and put an ass whooping on that bitch she wouldn't remember after she woke up in the motherfucking hospital. She thinks she's tough but she only pulls this shit on little rich white bitches who are afraid to break a fucking nail. Call me up, bitch... I'll break knuckles crushing every implant you have!
    Put it on PPV, I would actually pay to see that.
    Novice and garysgirl1999 like this.

'They know who their dad is': Kyle Richards reveals her children are staying strong in the midst of husband Mauricio's ongoing affair allegations

By JULIET PAYLOR
    PUBLISHED: 01:36, 14 December 2013 | UPDATED: 11:52, 14 December 2013

Kyle Richards has opened up about how ongoing rumours of her husband's alleged infidelity have affected her children.

Chatting with good friend Bethenny Frankel in an episode of her talk show set to air on Monday, December 16, the Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills star reveals her four daughters are savvy about what comes with being in the public eye.

'You know my girls. They didn't even think twice about that,' the 44-year-old says of allowing their lives to be documented on the popular reality show. 'They know who their dad is. They know what we have and what our family is, so they really didn't even let it phase them.'

Tight-knit: Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills star Kyle Richards has revealed her four daughters are savvy when it comes to living in the spotlight and 'know who their dad is' amid ongoing affair allegations aimed at husband Mauricio Umansky

Bethenny was quick to jump to Kyle's husband Mauricio Umansky's defence, as she explained she's a close friend of the family and has known the realtor for a long time.

'I've known them since they met - I was at their wedding - and for the world saying that Kyle's husband stepped out, which did not happen...' she told her audience. 'You've got to just not put gasoline on it.'

As Kyle admitted: 'I don't know how to not do that. People are like, "Why do you let it get to you? Just say, 'We know it's not true'. Who cares?" I don't know how to do that.'

The 43-year-old single mom then cheekily added with a laugh: 'Well, I just want to tell you I have a confession to make: I've slept with Mauricio. Bring him out ladies and gentlemen!'

Kyle Richards on husband Mauricio's ongoing affair allegations

Supportive friend: The 44-year-old sat down with her longtime pal Bethenny Frankel in an episode of her talk show airing on Monday, December 16

'We share, whatever,' Kyle shrugged.

While the reality star and boutique owner has been turning to her friends for support as she faces the hurtful allegations, one person who has not been a shoulder to cry on is castmate Lisa Vanderpump.

As Bethenny went on to explain, the pair had yet another falling out after the British star retweeted a fan's message calling Kyle fat.

'It was the first time. I [had] never had a Twitter fight [before], but I was shocked she would retweet a comment like that calling me fat,' Kyle admitted.

Tender moment: The reality TV star got a little teary as she told her friend she was proud of her for having her own talk show

'Is Lisa a little upset that people are turning on her a little bit?' Bethenny asked, to which her guest replied, 'I haven't spoken to her but I would imagine.'

'So you don't speak to her anymore? You were really good friends...' Bethenny continued.

'And now we're not,' Kyle confirmed. 'I am not the kind of person that holds a grudge, I really am not.
    I can forgive and forget - that's my personality. I hope one day that we can be, but right now we are not friends unfortunately, so I don't know what's going to happen.'

Asked who she is still friends with on the show, Kyle asked to 'look at the picture' to jog her memory.

Girls' club: Kyle and husband of 17 years Mauricio have three daughters together, while the boutique owner also has 25-year-old daughter Farrah (not pictured) from a previous marriage

'Joyce is great, my sister Kim and I are getting along great. Brandi and I...' she began, before the host cut her off to say how great Kim looks and seems since getting her addiction issues under control, to which Kyle wholeheartedly agreed.

Meanwhile, giving her two cents worth on Brandi Glanville's latest controversy - she made a rather racist remark to Real Housewives co-star Joyce Giraud in this week's episode - Kyle insisted that she doesn't think Brandi was intentionally racist or rude.

'I don't think she's racist, I don't,' she said. 'She's not, she's really not, but it was an insensitive thing to say and everyone's talking about it today and I know she is beating herself up over it, but you can't say things like that, you don't say things like that.

'She definitely was drinking a little too much that night. It gets crazy,' she continued, before adding a rather ominous warning: 'Next week is even crazier.'

'We know what our family is': While Bethenny joked that she had slept with Mauricio, in reality, the couple are rock solid and Kyle is standing by her man through the hurtful allegation

Read more: Kyle Richards tells Bethenny Frankel kids are staying strong amid husband's affair allegations | Mail Online

I read somewhere... one of these damn articles today that said Joyce is 38... just 2 years younger than Brandi. I googled, she IS 38.. she looks so young.
    I've never seen her before this pic here, but she's gorgeous (IMO).
    since she said that she had been bullied about her name & that it upset her(when Brandi got it wrong/took the piss), to continue after that is a spiteful cunts' trick. Totally unpressed, and I think that is different from the unconscious/unthinking racism/no-filter shit that she's spouting.
    Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    i know! crazy.

and what is up with the wiccan? seems like she gets offended a lot. i didn't understand half the things that offend her, aside from kyle turning her back on her a few times - that was rude.
    Can you say what offended her? There is a lot of anti-pagan "speak" in what is said today (eg using witch as an insult) so may be it was something that was religiously insulting that's not obvious? Or maybe she's just being paid to get offended all the time?

ETA - I read an interview that she did & she sounds as thick as a plank of wood, so maybe she just thinks that she's being offended?
    Last edited by Novice; December 14th, 2013 at 02:13 PM.
    garysgirl1999 likes this.
    Free Charmed.

czb

^^^ i can understand the witch comments being offensive, but there were a zillion other things that she complained about. i can't remember half of them off the top of my head, probably because the thingsmade no sense to me. i do remember that joyce's husband did make a comment about her kids' names that *could* be an insult, but if you name your kids things like Destiny and Mystery you kind of open yourself up to it ....
    Novice likes this.

yeah, people commenting on her kids' names pissed her off. However, I think the names are Destiny, Mystery & Promise?
    She was offended because Kyle said something about Lisa's nipple.
    She was offended by Kyle asking if she was a witch.
    She was offended by Kyle going to get wine while she talked.
    She's offended by Joyce saying she has a tight box & her husband has a big dick.
    She's offended by everyone and everything... except Brandi & Yolanda, of course.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

czb

^^^ Promise? no, it's Cross. yes i am serious.

as for carlton getting annoyed at kyle when she went to get wine, i don't blame her. if you look at the footage, kyle turned her back on carlton and left the room while carlton was talking. it *was* rude. but i didn't get why she was offended by what joyce said, seemed odd.

but WHY was joyce offended by lisa flicking her hair? *that* was strange. lisa probably has the best manners of anyone in the group.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

'RHOA' Star Kenya Moore: 'Ignorant' Brandi Glanville 'Needs Rehab!' | Radar Online

‘RHOA’ Star Kenya Moore: ‘Ignorant’ Brandi Glanville ‘Needs Rehab!’
    Posted on Dec 12, 2013 @ 8:24AM | By Amber James

Real Housewives of Atlanta star Kenya Moore is furious with Brandi Glanville over some rather ignorant racist remarks she made on The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills, and RadarOnline.com has all the details.

The two, who have butted heads in the past, reignited their feud this week when Moore called Glanville out for her comments about Joyce Giraud not wanting to go swimming because she’s “black.”

Moore offered some harsh words for Glanville after a Twitter follower tweeted at Kenya: “Brandi says she doesn’t respect your opinion because you flirted with a married man… time to put her in check! LOL.”

To that, Kenya replied, “I can’t help her, sweetie — only rehab and penicillin.”

The RHOA star continued to rant about Glanville’s behavior.

“Not all Black women wear hair weaves,” Kenya tweeted on Dec. 9. “Half the women on #RHOBH are wearing some fake hair. Brandi cannot be more ignorant.”

Glanville, in retort, took a swipe at the former Miss USA on her official Bravo blog.

“As far as Kenya Moore calling me ignorant, while I do find her entertaining on RHOA, I am sorry but I just don’t care nor do I respect the opinion of a grown ass woman who flirts, texts, and tries to sleep with another woman’s husband,” she wrote, referring to the alleged “flirty texts” Moore sent to Phaedra Parks’ husband Apollo.

“Once she finds some self respect, maybe I will learn to care about what she thinks,” Glanville added.

The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills star came under fire after Monday’s episode, calling into Andy Cohen’s show Watch What Happens Live to defend herself against charges of racism. She also used her Bravo blog to say that she didn’t really want to keep apologizing for the slur.

“First and foremost, I really do want to sincerely apologize and say I am truly sorry for the insensitive joke I made about Joyce not getting in the water and to anyone of my friends or fans of the show I offended,” the 41-year-old reality show star wrote.

Although she announced that she is sorry for the offensive comment, she stated that she can’t possibly be racist because she’s dated African American men.

“I generally tend to speak before thinking, which is something I wish I could change about myself. But it has been 41 years now and I don’t really see that happening,” she wrote.

“To start off, I have been in several romantic relationships over the years with African American men and still have close relationships with those ex-boyfriends even now. For over 20 years now, I have had girlfriends from pretty much every ethnical background. Sometimes (actually a lot of times) these girlfriends and I joke inappropriately with each other. These jokes are clearly not ready for TV.”
    Last edited by dougie; December 16th, 2013 at 06:53 PM.

ethnical?

dougie and garysgirl1999 like this.
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    ^^^ Promise? no, it's Cross. yes i am serious.

as for carlton getting annoyed at kyle when she went to get wine, i don't blame her. if you look at the footage, kyle turned her back on carlton and left the room while carlton was talking. it *was* rude. but i didn't get why she was offended by what joyce said, seemed odd.

but WHY was joyce offended by lisa flicking her hair? *that* was strange. lisa probably has the best manners of anyone in the group.
    That's RIGHT! It is Cross! I knew it was something strange.
    Joyce was offended with the WAY Lisa told her "oh, don't bother" or "leave it alone, it's fine"... these bitches are all looking for ways to be offended.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

czb

... these bitches are all looking for ways to be offended.
    ITA. it's like they interact just to argue. it's getting old ... i did enjoy seeing carlton's house though.

Dammit, I'm watching this crap show again. Grrr, I said I wouldn't this season. Tonights show sucked and now I'm watching the bitchy waitress show! I need help!

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

czb

^^^ i find the bitchy waitress show unwatchable. how do you do it?
    louiswinthorpe111 likes this.

Can't watch RHoBH, but watch the bitchy waitress show with my son on occasion, just to make fun of them...I can take 20 year olds acting like drunk assholes, drunken asshole 40 year olds is just too much for me.
    sprynkles likes this.
    ><((((>. . `.><((((>><((((>`..`...><((((>.`.. ><((((> `..`...><((((>

Thread Information