Page 61 of 90 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571 ... LastLast
Like Tree433Likes

Thread: Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    I can't believe that Brandi made the comment about all black people not swimming.
    Whoa. I didn't see it and had to go look it up.

Real Housewives of Beverly Hills: Brandi Glanville Defends Her Racist Comment

By Wade Rouse

12/10/2013 at 08:50 AM EST

Real Housewives of Beverly Hills: Brandi Glanville Defends Her Racist Comment
    Brandi Glanville (left) and Joyce Giraud

Blame it on the heat.

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills headed to the desert on Monday's episode for some sun and fun, but ended up burning each other instead.

Joyce Giraud organized a girls weekend to Palm Springs, and the wives arrived at the sprawling mountainside compound ready to relax.

But a lazy afternoon by the pool dampened their spirits before the vacation had even begun.

"Please get in the water," Brandi Glanville, 40, begged host Giraud, 38, after stripping down to her bikini and jumping in the pool.

"I really don't want to get in the pool," said Giraud, who remained in her chaise, later admitting, "I can't swim."

"You're a black person," Glanville said with a laugh, immediately offending Giraud and shocking the group. "It was a joke, and my black friends would have laughed crazy because they don't go in the pool because they will [mess up] their weaves … All my black friends can't swim."

"Yes, I'm black. What's your problem?" asked the former Miss Puerto Rico. "Puerto Ricans are black, they're Indian and they're Spanish, so I am a mix of three cultures, and I am very proud to represent all three."

Glanville kept on offending Giraud, calling her "Jacqueline" all day instead of "Joyce," admitting "half the time I do it to annoy her, because I find her annoying."

"She doesn't look like a Joyce," a seemingly intoxicated Glanville said at dinner later that night. "Joyce [sounds like] a big, fat pig."

When Giraud said she had been bullied about her name in school, and Glanville again went after her, Yolanda Foster and Kyle Richards began to argue, renewing the feud that began at last year's reunion when Richards accused her of saying negative things about Lisa Vanderpump.

"Is there a problem, Kyle?" Foster, 49, asked Richards. "To me, respect and friendship is earned over time … I've lost that with you."

"Likewise," responded Richards, 44. "Likewise."

But leave it to Glanville to get in the last word.

"You seem so sweet," Glanville said to Richards, continuing to stick up for her friends and setting up next week's confrontational episode, "and then you become this crazy assh--."

For more drama in the desert, tune in to next week's The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, airing Monday at 8 p.m. ET on Bravo.
    Real Housewives of Beverly Hills: Brandi Glanville Defends Her Racist Comment - Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, Brandi Glanville, Kim Richards, Kyle Richards, Lisa Vanderpump : People.com
    garysgirl1999 likes this.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Honestly, I say I can't believe it and it IS unfortunate that she said it because I don't think she IS racist. Comments like that certainly make you appear that way if you're not... she's ignant and was loose lipped by the alcohol and this is going to be a real test for her. Wow, I think I feel sorrier for her over this than I did "the AFFAIR"!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

maybe not racist, but she sure is stupid.
    Trixie, czb, Laurent and 2 others like this.
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

oh absolutely, she's stupid. I've seen pillowcases that are more intelligent and articulate.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

czb

mel, i saw it last night, too. not sure if brandi is racist, but yeah, she is really dumb. i'm assuming the producers told brandi to go after joyce and she did. joyce seems pretty innocuous and i think she is earned a place on the show since she is so young and cute.

and yolanda was killing me about the un-ironed sheets. i guess i don't get out enough since i would never have noticed that!

I read somewhere... one of these damn articles today that said Joyce is 38... just 2 years younger than Brandi. I googled, she IS 38.. she looks so young.
    Novice and garysgirl1999 like this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

Ha, what I would like to know is, what is wrong with the name Joyce? I mean, it's not my favorite name or anything, but I didn't know it was scorn-worthy or would bring to mind a big fat pig...?
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

czb

joyce looks great, esp at 38. i would never have guessed.

trixie, i don't think there is anything wrong with her name. i still believe the producers told brandi to go after joyce, and since she (brandi) is a pea-brain, the best she could come up with is mocking her name.

Well geez you'd think the poor woman's name was Bertha or something!
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

czb

i know! crazy.

and what is up with the wiccan? seems like she gets offended a lot. i didn't understand half the things that offend her, aside from kyle turning her back on her a few times - that was rude.

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Ha, what I would like to know is, what is wrong with the name Joyce? I mean, it's not my favorite name or anything, but I didn't know it was scorn-worthy or would bring to mind a big fat pig...?
    Nothing. It's an older name and you don't hear many younger women with it anymore. Unfortunately, it doesn't bring the pageant as the name Brandi with an I does.

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Well geez you'd think the poor woman's name was Bertha or something!
    Or Mabel, Helga, Brunhilda, Thelma, Imogene Poots (I just saw that one and giggled my ass off), or those poor sisters from Texas - Ima & Ura Hogg!
    Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    i know! crazy.

and what is up with the wiccan? seems like she gets offended a lot. i didn't understand half the things that offend her, aside from kyle turning her back on her a few times - that was rude.
    She is very defensive about NOTHING!
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    Nothing. It's an older name and you don't hear many younger women with it anymore. Unfortunately, it doesn't bring the pageant as the name Brandi with an I does.
    well, that is actually Shed's mother's name... and she will cut brandi (actually, BOTH those bitches will cut her)!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

czb

and another thing about the crazy wiccan - how can brandi think that sack of bones is hot? her body scared me, it looks even rougher than brandi's? skeletal with ridic implants. ew

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    well, that is actually Shed's mother's name... and she will cut brandi (actually, BOTH those bitches will cut her)!
    Her name is Joyce or Brandi?

joyce/mama shed
    Laurent likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

Thread Information