Page 59 of 90 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369 ... LastLast
Like Tree433Likes

Thread: Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Hit By Ban Bus!

It's the drama that makes it compelling to watch that's how train wreck television works and this show would be a lot more Vanilla without Brandi and her big blabber bitch mouth.
    Butterfly and sprynkles like this.

not really. i mean, it's not as if brandi's been there since the beginning, is it?
    garysgirl1999 likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

The show was super boring before Brandi showed up.
    Butterfly and Heidi Ho like this.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Hit By Ban Bus!

Sure was.. We had Camille as a focal character.ha

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Taylor is my choice when it comes to must see train-wreckitude on the show and next would be Kim, but sadly dramatical Taylor checked out when she found her new wallet.

I liked Brandi season two as the underdog but my like for her started to fade at the reunion and I grew to despise her last season when she brought up Adrienne Maloof using a surrogate and then misled people over being sued. I do think that she delivers good one liners.

The ratings for the show started falling last season when Brandi became the central character on the show, and the ratings for the first two episodes of this season has been unimpressive. Brandi is the draw right now and she is giving it 1000% but the show itself may be in decline, time will tell.

I have to admit that I am totally into Brandi's antics of the past few months starting with the falling down drunk, flashing gang signals, dangling tampon string incident. She is the very definition of a trainwreck and I cannot look away.

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    The show was super boring before Brandi showed up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heidi Ho View Post
    Sure was.. We had Camille as a focal character.ha
    well, if that's all you're looking for - maybe watch KUWTK?
    Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post
    Taylor is my choice when it comes to must see train-wreckitude on the show and next would be Kim, but sadly dramatical Taylor checked out when she found her new wallet.

I liked Brandi season two as the underdog but my like for her started to fade at the reunion and I grew to despise her last season when she brought up Adrienne Maloof using a surrogate and then misled people over being sued. I do think that she delivers good one liners.

The ratings for the show started falling last season when Brandi became the central character on the show, and the ratings for the first two episodes of this season has been unimpressive. Brandi is the draw right now and she is giving it 1000% but the show itself may be in decline, time will tell.

I have to admit that I am totally into Brandi's antics of the past few months starting with the falling down drunk, flashing gang signals, dangling tampon string incident. She is the very definition of a trainwreck and I cannot look away.
    oh, she's a trainwreck all right. Frankly, the best thing Eddie Cibrian ever did was block her from putting those children in this show. Best thing for Brandi. everything that makes you look at the trainwreck is something that's going to embarass her children. no boy wants his mom to be THIS person.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

I did not see this article when I posted my previous comment.

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/20...viewer-exodus/

9021-Go! ‘Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills’ Losing Popularity, Massive Viewer Exodus

Posted on Nov 18, 2013 @ 3:44AM | By Alexis Tereszcuk - Entertainment Editor

Bravo faces a fight on its hand to resurrect the flailing Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills which has debuted to disappointing ratings for its fourth season, RadarOnline.com has learned.

Though the cast may have the biggest homes, largest bank balances and most plastic bodies, the once-mighty franchise — home to Housewives staples Brandi Glanville, Lisa Vanderpump and sisters Kim and Kyle Richards — has dropped 13.16 percent season-on-season.

The season four premiere pulled in just 1,592,000 viewers, according to Nielsen (via Bravoratings.com) — a result well down from season two which debuted with a whopping 2,183,000 viewers!

What’s more, the decline in viewers aged 18 to 49 years were even higher — as much as a 30 percent loss.

“The show does not have the same level of drama that it did with the original cast members Camille (Grammar), Adrienne (Maloof) and Taylor (Armstrong),” one production source dished to RadarOnline.com.

“But it also doesn’t have the Beverly Hills factor, either. That peek into the lifestyles of the rich and famous that was such a guilty pleasure during seasons one and two.”

Still, the season three premiere drew 1,809,000 viewers — more than this month’s debut of season four!

The new additions to the cast, Joyce Giraud and Carlton Gebbia, so far haven’t brought enough interest to the show to increase the viewers, nor has the surprising rift between former best pals Glanville and Vanderpump.

Additionally, the Beverly Hills ratings are being dwarfed by the franchise powerhouse The Real Housewives of Atlanta which is averaging (via Bravoratings.com) over 3.2m viewers per episode and showing growth of 11.45% over its prior season.

The one small piece of good news: 1,715,000 viewers tuned in for the series’ second episode of season four, an improvement on the premiere.

A representative for Bravo did not return a request for comment.

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/20...viewer-exodus/

czb

i had no idea the atlanta franchise was so popular, i find it nearly unwatchable.
    louiswinthorpe111 and deenz like this.

I know Carlton is a lil funky but I like her. She and Brandy are gonna give me some laughs this season!

"My husband's hung like a fucking donkey but I do not go around telling people that", she says during her tv confessional.
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Twitter Shade:

Lisa Vanderpump ‏@LisaVanderpump

I don't normally retweet...however everybody else is so here we go...
    12:40 AM - 19 Nov 13 Details

Real Housebear ‏@Real_Housebear

Talking shit about @LisaVanderpump when she's not there is really sucky @BrandiGlanville, especially to fat Kyle. #BadFriend #RHOBH
    Retweeted by Lisa Vanderpump

12:32 AM - 19 Nov 13 Expand

Kyle RichardsVerified account ‏@KyleRichards18

@Real_Housebear @LisaVanderpump @BrandiGlanville
    Wow, Lisa. nice retweet
    12:44 AM - 19 Nov 13

Lisa Vanderpump ‏@LisaVanderpump

Hard to see all the crappy comments when I was feeling particularly compromised ...not a victim but the lack of support was disgusting.
    12:50 AM - 19 Nov 13 · Details

Kyle Richards ‏@KyleRichards18 10h
    @LisaVanderpump: I don't normally retweet...however everybody else is so here we go...” Thanks 4 the RT calling me fat. #mean 1:02 AM - 19 Nov 13
    Details

Lisa VanderpumpVerified account ‏@LisaVanderpump

@KyleRichards18 thanks for your piss taking..#evenworse
    1:13 AM - 19 Nov 13 · Details

A Beautiful Mind ‏@1ONLY1QUEEN
    @BrandiGlanville you laughed at @LisaVanderpump and called her a fake in the limo then flipped it on @KyleRichards18 #PhonyHo

12:28 AM - 19 Nov 13 · Details

Fifth Harmony ‏@CORNnICECREAM 10h
    oh @BrandiGlanville please stop with the @LisaVanderpump imitations, your looking more and more like Kyle,,, not a good look.

11:53 PM - 18 Nov 13
    Expand
    Last edited by dougie; November 19th, 2013 at 10:12 AM.

I've watched since season 1, and the middle-school mentality of these "women" just drains me. Kyle feels the need to laugh after every catty comment she makes and seriously they're all just an awful group of women.

I'm still in it for Yolanda though. i think she's just gorgeous. Carlton is interesting......

I find Carlton a little creepy. Pageant queen is not a good addition. I mostly watch for shots of Yolanda's house.

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post
    I did not see this article when I posted my previous comment.

9021-Go! ‘Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills’ Losing Popularity, Massive Viewer Exodus | Radar Online

9021-Go! ‘Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills’ Losing Popularity, Massive Viewer Exodus

Posted on Nov 18, 2013 @ 3:44AM | By Alexis Tereszcuk - Entertainment Editor

Bravo faces a fight on its hand to resurrect the flailing Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills which has debuted to disappointing ratings for its fourth season, RadarOnline.com has learned.

Though the cast may have the biggest homes, largest bank balances and most plastic bodies, the once-mighty franchise — home to Housewives staples Brandi Glanville, Lisa Vanderpump and sisters Kim and Kyle Richards — has dropped 13.16 percent season-on-season.

The season four premiere pulled in just 1,592,000 viewers, according to Nielsen (via Bravoratings.com) — a result well down from season two which debuted with a whopping 2,183,000 viewers!

What’s more, the decline in viewers aged 18 to 49 years were even higher — as much as a 30 percent loss.

“The show does not have the same level of drama that it did with the original cast members Camille (Grammar), Adrienne (Maloof) and Taylor (Armstrong),” one production source dished to RadarOnline.com.

“But it also doesn’t have the Beverly Hills factor, either. That peek into the lifestyles of the rich and famous that was such a guilty pleasure during seasons one and two.”

Still, the season three premiere drew 1,809,000 viewers — more than this month’s debut of season four!

The new additions to the cast, Joyce Giraud and Carlton Gebbia, so far haven’t brought enough interest to the show to increase the viewers, nor has the surprising rift between former best pals Glanville and Vanderpump.

Additionally, the Beverly Hills ratings are being dwarfed by the franchise powerhouse The Real Housewives of Atlanta which is averaging (via Bravoratings.com) over 3.2m viewers per episode and showing growth of 11.45% over its prior season.

The one small piece of good news: 1,715,000 viewers tuned in for the series’ second episode of season four, an improvement on the premiere.

A representative for Bravo did not return a request for comment.

9021-Go! ‘Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills’ Losing Popularity, Massive Viewer Exodus | Radar Online
    super interesting since people seem to think Brandi saved the show... when, in actuality, she's been dragging it down. LOL...
    Quote Originally Posted by rockchick View Post
    I've watched since season 1, and the middle-school mentality of these "women" just drains me. Kyle feels the need to laugh after every catty comment she makes and seriously they're all just an awful group of women.

I'm still in it for Yolanda though. i think she's just gorgeous. Carlton is interesting......
    real life 40something mean girls... all you have to do is read those tweets. it's so funny that these bitches can dish it out but have some trouble taking it!
    Quote Originally Posted by KristiB View Post
    I find Carlton a little creepy. Pageant queen is not a good addition. I mostly watch for shots of Yolanda's house.
    Carlton looks like she needs to STOP tanning... but I kinda like her!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

Lisa Vanderpump Calls Brandi Glanville "The Underdog" Who Bit Her! | Reality Tea

Lisa Vanderpump Calls Brandi Glanville “The Underdog” Who Turned Around And Bit Her!
    by Mary on November 22nd, 2013

Lisa Vanderpump is tired of being blamed for everything on this season's Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.

And she's especially unhappy that former friend Brandi Glanville has turned on her, sold her out to the media, and is trying to make her look like a manipulative bitch! "It was a difficult season, that's for sure, " Lisa acknowledges.

Speaking to Access Hollywood, Lisa admits losing her friendship to Brandi "hasn't been easy" and she "doesn't understand" where the falling out came from. "I loved her – and I've been so supportive," Lisa says. "So I'll be interested to see how it plays out."

Brandi maintains that Lisa is a manipulator who used her to do her dirty work and to boost interest in her spinoff Vanderpump Rules. Lisa, of course, denies all this. “I felt sorry for the underdog, but then underdog turns around and bites you!”

Lisa has also been surprised at how public Brandi has made things. Lisa wanted to refrain from publicly commenting but after Brandi made cruel statements about Lisa's friend Mohamed Hadid and comments he reportedly made about Joanna Krupa's va-jay-jay, Lisa could stay quiet no more!

“I’ve taken a number of hits from Brandi on Twitter and in the press. I’ve never retaliated, however when it comes to attacking one of my friends, I’m going to come out with guns blazing,” Lisa retorted.

When Lisa was asked if Brandi's partying was out of control, she stayed mum. Shown footage of Brandi drunkenly stumbling out of a bar on her birthday Lisa quipped, "“Well, that’s not the worst I’ve seen. [But,] I’m not here to put her down.”

Brandi has insinuated on twitter that Lisa sold stories about her birthday to the press. Which seems ridiculous, but whatever.

Lisa Vanderpump Calls Brandi Glanville "The Underdog" Who Bit Her! | Reality Tea

Quote Originally Posted by Heidi Ho View Post
    It's the drama that makes it compelling to watch that's how train wreck television works and this show would be a lot more Vanilla without Brandi and her big blabber bitch mouth.
    Drama? I think that you need to watch some BBC "drama: and you'll see the difference, this stuff is boring & as interesting as watching paint dry.
    Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    i had no idea the atlanta franchise was so popular, i find it nearly unwatchable.
    Ditto, but they all come pretty low in the "watchable" scale for me....
    witchcurlgirl likes this.
    Free Charmed.

Thread Information