Page 58 of 90 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268 ... LastLast
Like Tree433Likes

Thread: Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Brandi GlanvilleVerified account ‏@BrandiGlanville

It was not my intention to hurt anyone last night,i spoke my truth when asked a question-fought back when attacked I love @YolandaHFoster
    11:57 AM - 12 Nov 13

her truth?????? lmao.

anyway, it's wonderful to be open and honest about your own life, but when it comes to other people's.... feh, not so much.
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Maybe it's me but I can't even follow that twitter stuff. How it all works makes no sense to me. Can't they just write in plain sentences?
    Laurent and darksithbunny like this.
    The more people I encounter, the more I like my animals.

czb

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Weird thing is that I do believe that Brandi tells the truth. She doesn't come off as a liar. She just has no filter and she would be there first one saying "think of the kids" if someone did that to her. But in her case Leann made sure it went public.
    i agree. i thought she would have learned to STFU about other peoples' personal stuff after what she blabbed about adrienne, but brandi just cannot stop.

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post

Brandi does not give a crap about anyone's kids except maybe, possibly her own and even then they are probably filling the emotional void because she cannot keep a man.

keep a man? are you for real with that drek? how can one 'keep a man'? and what if the man is not worth 'keeping'??
    Butterfly likes this.

I watch RHOBH. I think they're all liars and backstabbers. I did have a soft spot for Brandi (based mainly on those bitches Vile and Kim on "game night." However, the girl needs to mind her own business and learn to STFU. She's getting on my nerves with all her "truth."

I am boycotting the show this season. But I did see Brandi on WWHL and she has absolutely no class. None. Not even a thimble full.
    rockchick and garysgirl1999 like this.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    keep a man? are you for real with that drek? how can one 'keep a man'? and what if the man is not worth 'keeping'??
    Well of course dougie's right...doesn't everyone know that if you turn your back for one second, some horsey homewrecker with stellar blow jobs and a black Amex card will snatch your unsuspecting, innocent husband in the blink of an eye? And if that happens it's ALL YOUR FAULT! To keep a man, invisible fence and a shock collar are a must.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

FFS I am not even talking about Eddie Cibrian, Brandi was actually able to hold onto his crazy chick loving ass for a good amount of time. When she is not requesting lesbian pills, Brandi has talked about wanting to be in a relationship but her relationships don't last. And she has probably ended a good number of the relationships since, according to her, all the guys she's dated have cheated on her.
    garysgirl1999 likes this.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by rockchick View Post
    I watch RHOBH. I think they're all liars and backstabbers. I did have a soft spot for Brandi (based mainly on those bitches Vile and Kim on "game night." However, the girl needs to mind her own business and learn to STFU. She's getting on my nerves with all her "truth."
    I like Yolanda the best. Her love of lemons makes me love her.

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post
    Awww, I think that Brandi may have lost another rich friend.

I have to admit that I am looking forward to seeing if and how what happened on Monday night affects the relationship between Brandi and Yolanda.

Brandi does not give a crap about anyone's kids except maybe, possibly her own and even then they are probably filling the emotional void because she cannot keep a man.

P.S.
    Sigh, that was harsh, and I do think Brandi loves her sons, but based on some of her tweets she comes off as needy and smothering. And it's strange to me that someone who makes such fierce proclamations about loving her kids is so lacking in empathy when it comes to how her actions affect other people and their children.
    I don't think you were harsh, just honest. hey, that's YOUR TRUTH!
    Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    her truth?????? lmao.

anyway, it's wonderful to be open and honest about your own life, but when it comes to other people's.... feh, not so much.
    bingo! You damn sure don't go on national television and talk about your friends' relationships/marriages!
    Quote Originally Posted by Quazar View Post
    Maybe it's me but I can't even follow that twitter stuff. How it all works makes no sense to me. Can't they just write in plain sentences?
    she tweets exactly how her mind works.
    i agree. i thought she would have learned to STFU about other peoples' personal stuff after what she blabbed about adrienne, but brandi just cannot stop.

uh, yeah... someone else just posted pretty much the same thing in a Jennay thread!
    Quote Originally Posted by rockchick View Post
    me too! I felt badly for brandi during her first season. but NOW she's turned into one of the "mean girls"... right along side those Richards bitches!
    Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    I am boycotting the show this season. But I did see Brandi on WWHL and she has absolutely no class. None. Not even a thimble full.
    um... yeah! "dimples are a defect. a defect that my kids have. a defect that I'm attracted to.." or was it deformity. and the comment when Andy said "I wish I looked like Mark Consuelos" and the dipshit said "yeah, cause you'd be singl and then we could make out.. oh, AWKWARD!".. idiot!

Quote Originally Posted by BoogsBun View Post
    I like Yolanda the best. Her love of lemons makes me love her.
    I like yolanda too... and I'm also liking that girl, Carlton? new one with the accent who cusses like a damn sailor in front of her kids but can't fucking stand the mindless drivel that comes out of the other dillholes' mouths...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

'It's a pure lie': Mohamed Hadid calls Brandi Glanville 'scum' for accusing him of sleeping with Joanna Krupa while married to Yolanda Foster

By Mike Larkin
    PUBLISHED: 02:15 EST, 14 November 2013 | UPDATED: 04:37 EST, 14 November 2013

He was accused of sleeping with Polish model Joanna Krupa behind his then wife's back.But real estate mogul Mohamed Hadid has come out swinging hard against Brandi Glanville, who made the claims on a Real Housewives Of Miami Reunion episode.

For he called her 'scum' as he indulged in a furious Twitter rant in which he claimed he had been falsely accused.

Below the belt: Angry Mohamed Hadid called Brandi Glanville 'scum' for accusing him of being a love cheat

Among his musings were: '(Brandi) is such a scum and a foul mouth.

'Its a pure lie.I have never ever spoken to Brandi about Joeanna.I would never speak of private prts.never sow.'

He also sent a message to Yolanda, who he was married to from 2003 until 2011.

He said: 'I love you mother of my children and my best friend.U know I don't have a foul mouth and I would never use words to Brandi.'

The drama was a result of Brandi stirring up trouble by bringing up old reports Joanna had slept with Mohamed while they were still married on the reunion show.

Twit: Mohamed struggled to contain his anger as he wrote a string of tweets about Brandi

Confession: Brandi looked defiant as she claimed Joanna Krupa had slept with Yolanda's husband

During the Miami show, Adriana De Moura explained that Brandi had confided in her that Yolanda - who is now married to David Foster - felt Joanna was responsible for the breakdown of her first marriage.

Adriana told Joanna: 'Brandi said Yolanda confided in her... and said "Joanna is the woman who broke her marriage... she's a homewrecker"'

But Joanna was quick to deny this saying: 'I never had anything with Mohamed'.

Keeping quiet? While Yolanda responded the drama on Twitter,
    she didn't deny or confirm Brandi's claims

Question: Did Joanna Break Up Yolanda and Mohamed? Lisa Hochstein gave a knowing look on the show

Not true? Joanna Krupa has strenuously denied sleeping with Yolanda's husband Mohamed

It had been reported that Mohamed first met Joanna back in 2002, after he spotted her while driving down Sunset Boulevard, while still married to Yolanda.

And speaking to Andy Cohen on Watch What Happens Live, Brandi stuck by her claims, saying: 'Joanna had sex with Mohamed'.
    Brandi also claimed it was just one of many affairs.

Getting it off her chest: Brandi was intent on making her point clear to Andy Cohen
    on What Happens Live on Monday night

Rising above it? Yolanda - who is now married to David Foster -
    split from her first husband Mohamed Hadid in 2000

She added: 'Mohamed and Yolanda are great now, but when I was with Yolanda at a party and Joanna started to walk up to us, we had to go.'

Interestingly Yolanda responded on Twitter, but didn't necessarily confirm or deny what Brandi had said.

She posted on Twitter: 'Only @MohamedAHadid @joannakrupa &God know d truth of this 12 yr old accusation, l choose 2focus on d now &spare my babies this negativity.'

However, both Joanna and Mohamed continue to deny the claims, with Joanna telling Radar that Brandi is 'desperate'.

'I guess Brandi will stoop so low to make up fake stories to hurt her so called friend Yolanda,' Joanna tells Radar.

'She is desperate for attention. Mohamed has been nothing but a wonderful friend to me for 10 years. What I do in my private life is my business and never broke up any marriage!'

Real estate developer Mohammed also tweeted about the claims: '[That's] such a lie... I don’t talk like that... disgusting... pure lies.'

Yolanda and Mohamed had three children together, Gigi, Bella and Anwar.

After splitting with Mohamed in 2000, Yolanda married musician David Foster on 11 November in Beverly Hills.

Putting her foot in it: It's not the first that Brandi has ruffled feathers on the show

Happily married: Yolanda poses with her current husband David Foster at an event last year

And Brandi's own revelations seem to have upset her, tweeting today: 'My morning is ruined. i'm crying and going back to sleep bye.'

Adding: 'It was not my intention to hurt anyone last night, I spoke my truth when asked a question - fought back when attacked I love @YolandaHFoster'.

Brandi is certainly no stranger to stirring up trouble.

Awkward: Joanna was put on the spot on Monday night
    as she was quizzed about her relations with Mohamed

Tweet: Yolanda expressed her thoughts about Brandi's claim but chose to confirm or deny it

Last month it was revealed that Brandi - who split from husband Eddie Cibrian 2010 after he had an affair with LeAnn Rimes - had become friends with LeAnn's ex-husband Dean Sheremet.

Brandi tweeted: '@DeanSheremet is going to help me get my measurements down! (sic)"

Dean was pleased, responding: ''trust your taste buds!'

However, fans voiced their concern as to whether their friendship is a good thing for her children with Eddie, sons Mason and Jake.

Troublemaker: Brandi claims that Joanna and Mohamed slept together,
    despite Joanna denying this

The blonde beauty responded: 'My kids do not suffer they are happy spoiled and wonderful. [Eddie and LeAnn] co-parent just fine. Please don't talk about my kids (sic)'.

Feeling the need to justify herself further, she added: "I'm sorry if it bothers some of u that I am friends with Dean but we have remained in touch over the years. He is in LA 4 work (sic)'.

Dean met LeAnn at the Academy of Country Music Awards in 2001 and they wed the following year, but divorced in June 2010 following the news of his wife's affair.

Brandi married Eddie in 2001 but separated from him in August 2009 when Eddie and LeAnn made their relationship public.

Read more: Mohamed Hadid calls Brandi Glanville 'scum' for accusing him of sleeping with Joanna Krupa while married to Yolanda Foster | Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    Last edited by dougie; November 14th, 2013 at 10:32 AM.
    garysgirl1999 likes this.

czb

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    I like yolanda too... and I'm also liking that girl, Carlton? new one with the accent who cusses like a damn sailor in front of her kids but can't fucking stand the mindless drivel that comes out of the other dillholes' mouths...
    i like yolanda, too, but carlton? she seems like a downer and way too agg. and her kids' names? oy, don't get me started. destiny?? mysteri???

I'm really starting to go off Brandi, not sure why. I really think she is going to lose a lot of fans because of the Lisa thing, no matter what Lisa may have done, her fans are strong. Carlton, jury's still out for now, Joyce, not taking to her, too attention seeking (I know, they are ALL attention seeking). My favourites are still Yolanda, Kyle, I am warming to Kim and Lisa, well, she's always funny.

This is why we are going to see Brandi for a long time. She makes good TV, these shows would be nothing if it wasn't for all the drama... I love it, and I sure as fuck don't want to watch a TV show where these ugly botox to the max rich bitches are braiding each others hair and pillow fighting.

Long Live Brandie! ♥

Trixie and Heidi Ho like this.
    ><((((>. . `.><((((>><((((>`..`...><((((>.`.. ><((((> `..`...><((((>

^ Yep. She knows her part and she plays it well. She's a much better actor than her ex ever was.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

i like yolanda, too, but carlton? she seems like a downer and way too agg. and her kids' names? oy, don't get me started. destiny?? mysteri???
    don't forget "Cross"! She is very aggressive but... those bitches NEED someone to be aggressive with them. They all like to run their mouths and then try and backtrack. Like my daddy always said "don't let your alligator mouth write checks your hummingbird ass can't cash". So, if you want to talk shit about people, be ready to get it back. With Brandi, all she is is mouth. She's really good at saying "shut the fuck up" and other such shit but guess what? how you gonna shut me up, bitch? you can't. so, sit there, play with your hair, tits and plastic frozen face and let everyone else have a go at you!
    Quote Originally Posted by MissyAutomatic View Post
    I'm really starting to go off Brandi, not sure why. I really think she is going to lose a lot of fans because of the Lisa thing, no matter what Lisa may have done, her fans are strong. Carlton, jury's still out for now, Joyce, not taking to her, too attention seeking (I know, they are ALL attention seeking). My favourites are still Yolanda, Kyle, I am warming to Kim and Lisa, well, she's always funny.
    It's because Brandi is becoming what she was against in the beginning: a bully and a mean girl. I'm gonna stay "team lisa". even if she DID use Brandi as a puppet, that's Brandi's fault for being a fucking moron. Lisa makes her ask about Mauricio cheating on Kyle? Come ON! Nobody would make me do jack shit! I canNOT stand that damn Kyle but, again - this is Brandi running off at the mouth with her only intent being to hurt someone else! And frankly, bringing up someone's husband being a fucking potential cheater? She should know better! Now, Kyle and Yolanda's kids can learn from Brandi about their dad's being an alledged cheat. Kim's kids can/have learned about accusations that their mother hides in bathrooms doing meth. Lisa's children can learn that their mom is some kind of puppet master? Oh and Adrienne's kids learn that their mom didn't carry them but used a surrogate. she needs to pour herself the world's biggest glass of SHUTTHAFUCKUP!
    Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    ^ Yep. She knows her part and she plays it well. She's a much better actor than her ex ever was.
    She's an absolute and complete terrible "actor". She's not acting, she models herself after KimK... how long until we get a sex tape foisted upon us? frankly, I'd rather watch Kim's than see this poor, scrawny bitch get fucked -even with her revagination!
    dougie and garysgirl1999 like this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Thread Information