Page 56 of 90 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066 ... LastLast
Like Tree433Likes

Thread: Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

From dailymail.co.uk

Oh what a night! Brandi Glanville kisses mystery man as she leaves dinner with Kim Richards following a charity event
    By Porsche Simpson
    PUBLISHED: 01:40 EST, 10 October 2013 | UPDATED: 12:59 EST, 10 October 2013

Brandi Glanville loves to party and she managed to squeeze in two outings on Wednesday evening,

-----

The 40-year-old was seen leaving Fleming's Steakouse with Kim Richards, after the pair enjoyed a dinner to mark the birthday of Kim's late father Kenneth.

The co-stars were determined not to make it a sad occasion and so were in good spirits as they left the Beverly Hills eatery.

---

The ex-wife of Eddie Cibrian was feeling bold in a hot pink frock with a sheer black neckline and a matching belt and jacket, along with court shoes.

Meanwhile Kim, 49, was dressed in a lacy tulle prom dress and black peep toe heels.

It looked like the duos' eyes were bigger than their bellies as they each carried bags of leftovers to take home with them.

Brandi, who earlier in the evening had posted on Twitter that she was having a 'bad hair night' and didn't 'love' her outfit, appeared to have had a great time nonetheless.

Before their meal Brandi and Kim had attended Life & Style magazine's Hollywood in Bright Pink event.

The bash was hosted by Giuliana and while she and Brandi haven't always seen eye to eye, it appears that they have put the past behind them for a good cause.

The Housewives of Beverly Hills and Orange County seem to love a party as Adrienne Maloof made a splash on the pink carpet as she posed for photos with her new and much younger boy-toy Jacob Busch.

The 52-year-old exuded sex appeal as she showed off her amazing figure in a body-hugging black dress with leather bodice. Adding a touch of sass, Adrienne paired sheer black lace stockings with her dress.

Her ensemble was completed with a pair of black platforms. Her 24-year-old boyfriend looked dapper in a deep blue suit, black shirt and matching leather shoes.

Full article and more pictures on dailymail.co.uk

Elite Member

1) Who writes that shit ^^???

2) Adrienne's new boy toy looks like a rent-a-boyfriend. There is no way they are really together.

Lisa Vanderpump 'Caught In Her Lies' By Housewives Costars; Brandi Glanville Glad She Instigated The Feud | Radar Online

Lisa Vanderpump ‘Caught In Her Lies’ By Housewives Costars; Brandi Glanville Glad She Instigated The Feud
    Posted on Oct 9, 2013 @ 12:16PM | By Amber Ryland - News Editor

One-time BFF’s Brandi Glanville and Lisa Vanderpump still aren’t on speaking terms and it doesn’t look like a reconciliation is in the future.

But while it was Glanville who first started feuding with Vanderpump, sources close to the situation exclusively tell RadarOnline.com that all the women of the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills have come to realize what kind of person the Villa Blanca owner is after catching her in lies.

“Lisa needed someone to instigate things, to out her and show her true colors, and that person was Brandi,” the insider told Radar.

“All the women on the show have come to realize how conniving and manipulative Lisa is. Brandi was the only one with the balls to actually call her out and do something about it.”

Furthermore, the source tells Radar that castmates are siding with Glanville despite any prior grievances they’ve had with her.

“The Lisa/Brandi fight isn’t just something between the two of them,” Kyle Richards previously told Radar in an exclusive interview.

“It involves everyone in the cast…there is so much more to it. But let’s just say I’ve grown closer to Brandi. It’s no secret that Lisa and I have had our issues in the past.”

And the source thinks the feud will be a major plot in the upcoming season of theReal Housewives of Beverly Hills.

“Brandi was tired of being Lisa’s b*tch. She has no problem being a b*tch in general, but just not anyone else’s,” the source added.

“A lot of it will come out on the show and the world will learn what the girls on the Housewives already know about Lisa.”

Lisa Vanderpump ‘Caught In Her Lies’ By Housewives Costars; Brandi Glanville Glad She Instigated The Feud | Radar Online

Joyce Giraud Talks Real Housewives of Beverly Hills | Star Magazine

Q&A: New Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star, Joyce Giraud, Opens Up to Star! Find Out What She Has To Say About Brandi Glanville & More!
    By Amanda Simon, October 11, 2013

She already has TV and film experience as an actress, but now, Joyce Giraud is jumping into the world of reality television as a new cast member on the upcoming season of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. In a recent trailer released for the upcoming season, the actress wastes no time getting into the drama by blasting Brandi Glanville for drinking too much.

“I did say Brandi needs rehab,” Joyce admits to Star. “I stand behind that, and I’ll say it all over again.”

The 38-year-old invited us into her home, where we sat down with her for a Q&A session about what it’s been like on the show. Check it out:

What did your husband [Michael Ohoven]
    think of your decision to join RHOBH?

My husband had very mixed feelings at first. He said, “You’re an actress. Are you sure you want to do this?” But I convinced him it could be a great platform for my charity, UNESCO [United Nations Educational, Scientific, and Cultural Organization].

Did you know what you were getting into when you signed on?

It’s not what I expected. I always thought the shows were a little bit guided and scripted. But that’s not the case. It’s all real drama!

Your home is beautiful, tell us about it.

When you have children you want something that feels warm and cozy. So, that is what we were looking for when we bought the house; a big garden, room for the children to play and safety. My husband and I did everything together. We didn’t use a designer or interior decorator.

Describe the vibe of the house.

I just wanted it to feel homey and comfy. I love antiques, so I have a lot of antiques in the house. One of my favorite things to do is go antique shopping. Whenever we are traveling and we see an antique shop we have to go in and check it out. My house is filled with different antiques from around the world. I love to bring something back that represents a place we had once traveled to. So, when we pass by the piece in the house we are reminded of where we have been. It brings back great memories we have had together.

What is your favorite part of the house? Where do you spend the most time?

My favorite part of the house is the kitchen! When my friends come over we spend most of our time in the kitchen. I’m not sure why, but my husband says it’s a Puerto Rican thing. Every time anyone comes I’m like, ‘Let’s eat!’ All my friends hate me for that. I center everything around eating!

Pick up the latest issue of Star, on newsstands now, for more from Joyce!

Colorado scenery from @TaylorArmstrong and @JohnBluher's Twitters:

and Kennedy
    Last edited by twitchy2.0; October 28th, 2013 at 10:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post
    From dailymail.co.uk

Oh what a night! Brandi Glanville kisses mystery man as she leaves dinner with Kim Richards following a charity event
    By Porsche Simpson
    PUBLISHED: 01:40 EST, 10 October 2013 | UPDATED: 12:59 EST, 10 October 2013

Brandi Glanville loves to party and she managed to squeeze in two outings on Wednesday evening,

-----

The 40-year-old was seen leaving Fleming's Steakouse with Kim Richards, after the pair enjoyed a dinner to mark the birthday of Kim's late father Kenneth.

The co-stars were determined not to make it a sad occasion and so were in good spirits as they left the Beverly Hills eatery.

---

The ex-wife of Eddie Cibrian was feeling bold in a hot pink frock with a sheer black neckline and a matching belt and jacket, along with court shoes.

Meanwhile Kim, 49, was dressed in a lacy tulle prom dress and black peep toe heels.

It looked like the duos' eyes were bigger than their bellies as they each carried bags of leftovers to take home with them.

Brandi, who earlier in the evening had posted on Twitter that she was having a 'bad hair night' and didn't 'love' her outfit, appeared to have had a great time nonetheless.

Before their meal Brandi and Kim had attended Life & Style magazine's Hollywood in Bright Pink event.

The bash was hosted by Giuliana and while she and Brandi haven't always seen eye to eye, it appears that they have put the past behind them for a good cause.

The Housewives of Beverly Hills and Orange County seem to love a party as Adrienne Maloof made a splash on the pink carpet as she posed for photos with her new and much younger boy-toy Jacob Busch.

The 52-year-old exuded sex appeal as she showed off her amazing figure in a body-hugging black dress with leather bodice. Adding a touch of sass, Adrienne paired sheer black lace stockings with her dress.

Her ensemble was completed with a pair of black platforms. Her 24-year-old boyfriend looked dapper in a deep blue suit, black shirt and matching leather shoes.

Full article and more pictures on dailymail.co.uk
    It looks like they switched shoes!

Bitter In Beverly Hills! Brandi Glanville Calls Her Housewives Co-Star 'Evil' | Radar Online

Bitter In Beverly Hills! Brandi Glanville Calls Her Housewives Co-Star ‘Evil’
    Posted on Oct 18, 2013 @ 11:56AM | By Alexis Tereszcuk - Entertainment Editor

Things are getting ugly in the 90210! Brandi Glanville is amping up the hate as the next season of the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills is about to launch, calling one of her fellow reality show stars “evil” in a brand new rant.

Joyce Giraud and Carlton Gebbia are joining Brandi, Lisa Vanderpump, Kyle and Kim Richards on the hit Bravo show but their arrival is coming with a big dose of nasty.

Brandi is currently in the middle of two feuds, one with her old bestie Lisa and one with her new enemy apparent Joyce, who earned her wrath by saying Brandi needs to go to rehab.

Brandi has become good friends with Kyle and snubbing Lisa, hanging out with her at the restaurant across the street from Sur and saying that Joyce needed a story line for the “reality” show so she picked on the easy target Brandi.

czb

so brandi will secure a spot on this drek for the next few seasons. she will support herself and may even need to give spousal support to eddie. hahaha

well, in the new evil bitch's defense: brandi and EASY do seem to go hand in hand. And didn't Brandi pull THIS shit (almost exactly) with Kim & Kyle in her first season there? oh honey, if it's good for the goose... Maybe now you'll know how Kim felt when you accused her of hiding in the bathroom all night doing meth? *oh, I have tasted my own medicine and it is BITTER* yeah, I doubt she has that much self awareness!
    garysgirl1999 likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

Its all scripted anyway.
    Funny how Brandi has ended up as good an 'actor' as Eddie....
    czb likes this.
    Free Charmed.

Brandi Glanville Calls New RHOBH Co-Star A ‘Narcissistic B**ch!’ And Dishes On Her Fallout With Lisa Vanderpump
    Posted on Oct 24, 2013 @ 15:36PM | By Amber Ryland - News Editor

Brandi Glanville didn’t hold back (as usual) at the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills premiere party on Wednesday night, calling new cast member Joyce Giraud a “narcissistic b*tch” and reveals that former BFF Lisa Vanderpump was “using me,” as RadarOnline.com was first to report.

“It’s such a shakeup, all the friendships change and turn,” Glanville told Extra of the new cast members Giraud and Carlton Gebbia.

“Kyle [Richards] and Carlton hate each other, and I like them both. It’s a problem. But Kyle likes Joyce, and I don’t like Joyce. She’s a narcissistic b*tch!”

And while Glanville and Vanderpump have both admitted they’re not currently on speaking terms, neither have yet to reveal the exact reason.

“It really just comes down to, was she using me this whole time to get ahead in something else?” Glanville, 40, told Extra.

“Some things that I found out that were really disappointing, and when the cards were down for me, she wasn’t really there.”

As Radar exclusively revealed, the initial confrontation between Glanville and Vanderpump was during an August trip to Puerto Rico and it was all caught on camera by Bravo.

But Glanville concedes she’d like to have her friendship with Vanderpump rekindled, telling Extra, “It’s actually super sad. I just hope that we can reconcile at some point.

“I miss her and I love her. I just want to make sure our friendship is really real, and I’m not just a pawn in some sort of bigger deal.”

Brandi Glanville Calls New RHOBH Co-Star A ‘Narcissistic B**ch!’ And Dishes On Her Fallout With Lisa Vanderpump | Radar Online
    Last edited by dougie; October 26th, 2013 at 08:58 AM.

A. Bitch, Please! You need/needed Lisa WAY more than she'll ever need your ass.
    B. Lisa likes to hold a grudge, I wouldn't hold out for a reconcilliation... ask your friend, Kyle.
    C. sit down and shut the fuck up!
    rockchick and garysgirl1999 like this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post
    1) Who writes that shit ^^???

2) Adrienne's new boy toy looks like a rent-a-boyfriend. There is no way they are really together.
    Rumor has it he's gay.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Real Housewives Premiere Party: Brandi Glanville & Kyle Richards "Very Tight," Lisa Vanderpump Kept to Herself
    by Brett Malec
    Thu., Oct. 24, 2013 11:42 AM PDT

Jason LaVeris/FilmMagic

At last night's Real Housewives of Beverly Hills season-four premiere party, Lisa Vanderpump was at the center of the drama.

While the rest of her RHOBH castmates mixed and mingled during the bash, Lisa kept to herself and stayed mostly on the other side of the room from the other ladies, who we hear aren't talking to Lisa currently.

"There's tension between her and the other women right now, so she wasn't doing a lot of mingling," a source tells E! News. While the source says "she kept to herself," Lisa's hubby Ken Todd made the rounds with their dog Giggy in his arms.

While Lisa avoided the other women, Brandi Glanville and Kim and Kyle Richards took over a corner with their respective friends and family members. "The three of them were very tight," an onlooker says. "Out of everyone in the cast, they seemed to be having the most fun. They were definitely there to party."

While there's been tension in the past between Kyle and Kim, "last night they had a ball together," the guest continues. "They were dancing and singing the lyrics to ‘Single Ladies.'"

And for Brandi, the night was about more than just the show. "She brought Drew Carter and they spent a good portion of the night dancing together," the source says of Brandi and her beau, adding, "They're on and off. They have fun, but it's not that serious." Two of the last to leave the party were the new castmembers Carlton Gebbia and Joyce Giraud.

All the drama surrounding Lisa and the other gals began when they all went to Puerto Rico for a trip and butted heads. After the beef, Lisa was no longer getting along with any of the other RHOBH ladies.

Real Housewives Premiere Party: Brandi Glanville & Kyle Richards Very Tight, Lisa Vanderpump Kept to Herself | E! Online

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post

And for Brandi, the night was about more than just the show. "She brought Drew Carter and they spent a good portion of the night dancing together," the source says of Brandi and her beau, adding, "They're on and off. They have fun, but it's not that serious."
    wasn't she just fake crying on twitter over some man breaking her heart?
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Thread Information