Page 55 of 90 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965 ... LastLast
Like Tree433Likes

Thread: Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

From dailymail.co.uk

Brandi Glanville reveals she took Xanax after seeing her sons in the care of nemesis LeAnn Rimes and says friendship with Lisa Vanderpump was only for her reality show
    By Jade Watkins
    PUBLISHED: 14:39 EST, 26 September 2013 | UPDATED: 14:39 EST, 26 September 2013

First part of article is posted here

Meanwhile Brandi, who is currently feuding with her Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills co-star and former 'BFF' Lisa Vanderpump, admits to Bethenny that if it wasn't for her reality TV show, she and Lisa would never have been friends in the first place.

All for TV: Brandi, who is currently feuding with her Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills co-star and former 'BFF' Lisa Vanderpump, admits that if it wasn't for her reality TV show, she and Lisa would never have been friends

'We probably never would have connected the way we did if it wasn't for the show,' she explains.

'That's the thing, my real friends and I go out and we talk about everything. When you go out with some of the people on the show all they talk about is the show and it's exhausting.'

She says that the only person who doesn't talk about the reality program in their down time in Yolanda Foster, who Brandi says she likes to gossip with about boys.

'Everything is a chess game and it's a nightmare. Not with all of them. I can go out with Yolanda and we don't talk about the show at all. We will talk about boys,' she says.

When pushed by Bethenny about the current nature of her relationship with Lisa, the mother-of-two confirms that she and and the British restauranteur are no longer friends.

'We were good friends. We have hit a hiccup, we have a little hiccup,' she explains.

Fake friendships? Brandi poses with fellow Beverly Hills housewives, Yolanda Foster, Lisa, Taylor Armstrong and Kyle Richards

'I love her as a person. She is one of those people, unfortunately, that when you go out to dinner with her it is show, show, show show.'

When Bethenny describes Lisa as the 'matriarch of the machinations' whose 'moving the chess board', Brandi agrees that she has hit the nail on the head.

'Yes, unfortunately I didn't think that last year but this season it unfolds that she is very manipulative and everyone serves a purpose,' she says.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...#ixzz2g2AlN6Ye
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I find Lisa the most likable of all the housewives. Taylor was one of the more interesting ones and was a total shitshow in every way. I'm disappointed that she's scaling back to hang out with her married fiance.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

When Bethenny describes Lisa as the 'matriarch of the machinations' whose 'moving the chess board', Brandi agrees that she has hit the nail on the head.

stop right there. no way did brandi know what either of those words meant. i've seen her tweets. even 5 letter words give her trouble.
    rockchick, sluce, BoogsBun and 3 others like this.
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

brandi is going to be friends with whoever gets HER more facetime on the show... same reason she is always going to fight with someone. and YES, those "housewives" talk about the show, Brandi... that's WHY they hang out with you - you are on a show together.
    garysgirl1999 likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

From dailymail.co.uk

The cougar that got the cream! Adrienne Maloof shows off her newer and richer cub... Jacob Busch
    By George Stark
    PUBLISHED: 18:06 EST, 2 October 2013 | UPDATED: 23:24 EST, 2 October 2013

Adrienne Maloof does not mess around.

After being linked with a number of young successful men since splitting with her much younger boyfriend Sean Stewart, the 52-year-old made sure to show off her latest trophy, Jacob Busch.

The Real Housewives star bought along the Anhueser-Busch heir - the one time owners of Budweiser - to the Roosevelt Hotel in Hollywood on Tuesday night.

The former reality star did not try to be subtle about her infatuation with the 24-year-old at the aptly named Star Magazine Scene Stealer's event.

While the 52-year-old made sure to pose very closely with the good looking young man - who is 28 years her junior - on the red carpet, even without the watchful gaze of the cameras a fellow partygoer said the pair appeared to be very close all night.

An eyewitness told the MailOnline : 'Adrienne couldn't keep her hands off Jacob.

'There was little doubt that the pair are crazy for each other.

'They never left each other's side and were holding hands sitting by the pool chatting and giggling like teenagers in love.'

Though his new choice in female company could land the young heir in some hot water as instead on enjoying the beer that made his family's fortune - Budweiser - Jacob was happy to be snapped away with Adrienne's new vodka label Zing.

Full article and more pictures on dailymail.co.uk

She just makes my skin craaawwwwllll.

Yes, this is totally a real couple. *snorts*
    It's really human of you to listen to all my bullshit.

She is pathetic. Money can't buy class.
    louiswinthorpe111 likes this.

A. Dude is totes ghey
    B. he SO not even into allowing her to beard for him.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

Whats with her wearing this outfit over and over?
    She is starting to look like The Joker. And with her gravely voice, she must be damn scary to wake up with. *shivers*

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

From wetpaint.com and Joyce Giraud's Instagram

Joyce appears on the cover of the October issue of Selecta magazine

From wetpaint.com and ¡HOLA! Puerto Rico's Facebook

Joyce appears on the cover of the October issue of ¡HOLA! Puerto Rico.

If this story is true then the show is still filming

From dailymail.co.uk

Brandi Glanville displays slender figure in skintight dress while teetering in stilettos to film scene for Real Housewives
    By Daily Mail Reporter
    PUBLISHED: 09:07 EST, 4 October 2013 | UPDATED: 11:53 EST, 4 October 2013

She is currently feuding with fellow housewife Lisa Vanderpump.

And Brandi Glanville clearly isn't letting the conflict get her down.

The 40-year-old displayed her very slender legs in a skintight blue mini dress as she made her way to Bugatta restaurant to film a scene for The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills on Thursday in Los Angeles.

Having fun: Brandi smiled as she got ready to shoot the scene in he restaurant

---
    Meanwhile Brandi recently revealed that if it weren't for the reality show, she and Lisa would never have been friends in the first place.

'We were good friends. We have hit a hiccup, we have a little hiccup,' she told Bethenny Frankel on her talk show last week.

The former besties' relationship took a dive when Brandi 'tried to pin the blame on Lisa for confronting fellow housewife Kyle Richards about allegations her husband had cheated on her.'

When Bethenny described Lisa as the 'matriarch of the machinations' whose 'moving the chess board', Brandi agrees that she has hit the nail on the head.

'Yes, unfortunately I didn't think that last year but this season it unfolds that she is very manipulative and everyone serves a purpose,' she says.

Full article and more pictures on dailymail.co.uk

Meanwhile Brandi recently revealed that if it weren't for the reality show, she and Lisa would never have been friends in the first place.

'We were good friends. We have hit a hiccup, we have a little hiccup,' she told Bethenny Frankel on her talk show last week.

So which is it, you lying little bitch? Good friends or did Lisa use YOU for the show???
    rockchick and garysgirl1999 like this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

fgg

^maybe she means if not for the show they wouldn't have met and therefore, wouldn't have been friends? full disclosure - i didn't read the original article where she "recently revealed" that.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

do you want some of this!?
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

fgg

that stick better be really long to beat me all the way through the internetz!
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Thread Information