Page 51 of 90 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast
Like Tree433Likes

Thread: Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

From x17online.com

Brandi Glanville Shows Some Leg On Toy Run With Her Boys
    Posted on Fri Aug 16, 2013 02:35 PM PDT

With Eddie Cibrian and "bonus mom" LeAnn Rimes out of town, it looks like this reality star is making the most of her time with her brood!

Brandi Glanville took sons Mason and Jake on a shopping trip to Toys R Us today, and the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star showed off her model body and trim legs in a short floral dress, which she dressed down with a pair of flip flops.

Full article and more pictures on x17online.com

From dailymail.co.uk,
    link to post on the Famous Style Forum

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ini-beach.html

Even the seagulls can't get away fast enough.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

They want her hair to build their nests.

I don't get lingerie bikinis. They never look good, imo.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    Even the seagulls can't get away fast enough.
    i love when mcjag is a bitch!

that dress looks like someone shrunk one of grannie's muu-muus.
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

I hope those birds shit all over her. Countdown to LeMann posting selfish cuddling with some birds at the beach.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

Rut-roh! someone's wearing flip flops.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

I'm loving that black dress thingy, but I'd put it over skinny pants or use it as a beach/pool coverup.

Cripes! Flip flops are so DANGEROUS! I hope she didn't go to Home Depot in those death traps!

^^Who cares about her? Her poor defenseless son is wearing flip flops too!

From radaronline.com from about a week ago.

I Hated Being A Housewife! Adrienne Maloof Says She’s Happier ‘Off The Show’
    Posted on Aug 14, 2013 @ 11:36AM | By radarstaff

Getty Images

The boozing, the backstabbing and the bloody brawls were too much for Adrienne Maloof and she got the hell out of the Housewives franchise and hasn’t looked back since.

“I’m happier that I’m off the show,” the former Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star told Life & Style magazine about her angst-filled days as one of the uber rich west coast reality stars.

After a vicious season that saw legal action taken after her surrogacy was revealed, Adrienne refused to show up for the reunion and was given the boot from the Bravo show, but she says she has no regrets about not being a part of the antics any longer.

Fighting with Brandi Glanville over her family issue took a toll on her, and Adrienne says she definitely regrets sharing her secrets.

“There are times I wish I wasn’t so public,” she said.

Adrienne also revealed that there is nothing glamorous about the grueling schedule the women had to keep.

“Having to be in hair and makeup for three hours for two minutes of shooting,” she said and then detailed the late nights and early mornings they were required to film.

“I’d have to be up at 5:30am, and then there’d be a party until 11 at night.”

Adrienne also believes that the ultimate demise of her marriage to Dr. Paul Nassif was inevitable.

“It escalated what was eventually going to happen.”

I Hated Being A Housewife! Adrienne Maloof Says She
    Last edited by dougie; August 22nd, 2013 at 11:48 AM.

From tmz.com

Adrienne Maloof
    Paul Nassif Throws In The Towel
    8/21/2013 2:34 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Adrienne Maloof just won a solid victory against her ex-hubby Paul Nassif ... after he essentially folded in family court.

Sources tell TMZ ... Adrienne and Paul were fighting bitterly over where their 11-year-old son Gavin should attend school. Adrienne wanted the boy, who has some learning and attention issues, to continue in regular school where he would get special attention. Paul wanted to send Gavin to a school which specialized in kids with serious disabilities.

We've learned today in court ... Paul DROPPED his claim and Gavin will continue in the school he's in ... which is what Adrienne wanted. Paul also dropped his request that she pay his attorney's fees.

And this is interesting ... we're told Paul also dropped his lawsuit against the former couple's chef, Bernie Guzman, who had plastered photos of a bruised Adrienne on his Facebook page, claiming Paul inflicted the injuries. Paul sued Bernie for making the claims, but today dropped the case.

Paul Nassif Throws In Towel In Legal Dispute With Adrienne Maloof | TMZ.com

From allabouttrh.com

Brandi Glanville Calls Out The OC Ladies For Fake Crying At The Reunion!
    August 21, 2013 | By AllAboutTRH

Monday, part 2 of The Real Housewives of Orange County aired and we saw lots of crying! Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Brandi Glanville also watched the episode and even called out the OC ladies accusing them offake crying! See what Brandi had to say below

Full article on allabouttrh.com

From allabouttrh.com

Tamra Barney And Alexis Bellino Respond To Brandi Glanville Calling Them Out!
    August 22, 2013 | By AllAboutTRH

Yesterday, we reported that Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Brandi Glanville had some unnecessary things to say about the OC ladies. It started when she watched part 2 of the reunion and tweeted, “Soooo much fake crying at the OC reunion part 2 @BravoAndy…thoughts?”

Tamra Barney didn’t seem to take too kindly to that considering Tamra also teared up and the two are friends. Both Tamra and Alexis responded to Brandi calling them out via twitter. Check out what they had to say below

Brandi Glanville has yet to respond but did slam them once again when a viewer agreed with her saying, “I just posted the SAME THING!! Oh Brandi, u always say what everyone else is afraid to!! Love u love the book!!”

Brandi’s response? “At least RHOBH gals can get real tears happening

Full article on allabouttrh.com

well, maybe they should get Faye to go talk to them... always seems to get the real tears flowing for Brandi...
    dougie likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Taylor Armstrong Engaged to John Bluher! Inside the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star's Romantic Proposal

Celebrity News
    August 24, 2013 AT 12:00AM
    By Justin Ravitz

Taylor Armstrong is engaged to John Bluher
    Credit: Charles Sykes/Bravo/NBCU Photo Bank

Taylor Armstrong has found love again! The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star, 42, is engaged to boyfriend John Bluher following a picture-perfect proposal at The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort, Mexico on Thursday, Aug. 22, her rep tells Us Weekly. To seal the deal, attorney Bluher pulled out all the stops for a romantic, over-the-top evening.

Bluher popped the question to the Bravo star -- she wore a blue silk dress -- at sunset on the beach beneath a white tent filled with white roses and lilies. (The couple started the night with a bottle of Veuve Grand Dame champagne.) After Armstrong said yes, accepting a gold and diamond engagement ring designed by Ari Soffer, the couple headed back into the St. Regis for a lavish dinner -- and plenty of wine -- at the resort's restaurant, Carolina.

"The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort is where we fell in love, it was the perfect choice for this wonderful occasion," Bluher tells Us. "Taylor was beautiful and never stopped smiling! it was an amazing evening, a ten all round!"

A wedding date has not yet been set for the pair. It will be the second marriage for Armstrong. As RHOBH watchers know, Taylor's estranged husband, Russell Armstrong, committed suicide back in August 2011. Taylor and Russell shared daughter Kennedy, now 6.

Taylor developed a drinking problem in the wake of Russell's shocking death, she admitted in her blog early this year. "Thankfully, I had an amazing support system and they helped me realize that it was time for me to feel my emotions and let the healing begin."

Back in June, she called Bluher "a gentle, loving soul . . I am blessed."
    Read more: Taylor Armstrong Engaged to John Bluher: Real Housewives Star to Wed - UsMagazine.com
    Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

is this the married attorney she was banging? God she's fugly.

Thread Information