Page 50 of 90 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460 ... LastLast
Like Tree433Likes

Thread: Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

From dailymail.co.uk

Young love! Kyle Richards celebrates Flashback Friday with a sweet retro photo of herself with husband Mauricio Umansky from 1994
    By Carolyn Hiblen
    PUBLISHED: 19:46 EST, 26 July 2013 | UPDATED: 19:46 EST, 26 July 2013

They say a picture is worth a thousand words, and Kyle Richards obviously had the language of love on the tip of her tongue on Friday.

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star shared a sweet photo on her Instagram account of herself and husband Mauricio Umansky from the year they met.

'#flashbackfriday with my love @mumansky18 September 1994,' was the simple explanation that accompanied the retro image featuring her as a fresh-faced 25-year-old.

Young love: Kyle Richards shared a retro pic of her and husband Mauricio Umansky
    from the year they first met on Instagram on Friday

Then and now: Almost two decades and three children later, the couple - pictured in LA on June 26 -
    are still going strong despite recent relationship trouble rumours

The couple, who have been married since February 1996, have proved their union to be solid despite rumours to the contrary in recent months.

In early April, it was reported that the devoted husband and father was spied flirting with other women.

Quick to defend himself against the 'ugly and vicious' rumours, the usually stoic real estate mogul released a statement.

Family values: Kyle and Mauricio take youngest daughters Portia (far left) and Sophia (next to Kyle)
    and a gaggle of friends to the Children Mending Hearts Style Sunday event in LA in June

'I am faithfully and happily committed to my wife of 18 years, Kyle Richards, and our children, and am saddened to learn that someone would spread these ugly and vicious false rumors regarding me.'

But the pair has seemingly moved on from the testing time, emerging stronger than ever and looking to the future.

full article

From radaronline.com

Brandi Glanville Auction Raises Over $10K For Cancer! ‘It’s An Important Cause & I Wanted To Do My Part,’ She Says
    Posted on Aug 1, 2013 @ 4:16AM | By Amber Ryland - News Editor

Getty Images

Brandi Glanville recently participated in an online auction to raise money for cancer patients and not only did she raise more than $10,000, but the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star exclusively tells RadarOnline.com she was happy to have been able to help.

Dubbed The Ultimate Housewives Experience, bids were placed to win a fun-filled day with Brandi, including lunch with fellow Bravo star and friend Lisa Vanderpump at her swanky Beverly Hills restaurant, Villa Blanca.

“I’m really glad to be able to do something to help women living with cancer,” Brandi told Radar.

“I don’t think there is anyone in the world who is not affected in some way by cancer, whether it is themselves, a family member or a friend. It’s an important cause and I want to do my part.”

As Radar previously reported, Charity Buzz valued the package at a whopping $10,000 — but unlike most celebrity auctions on the site that never reach their estimated value, Brandi’s soaring to a winning $10,250 bid.

Along with spending the day with Brandi, the winner also won the custom-designed dress she wore while hosting the 2013 Oscars for ABC-TV’s On The Red Carpet.

Proceeds from the auction were donated to Foundation For Living Beauty, which provides free services to help women living with cancer and cancer survivors address the stresses that extend beyond their medical diagnosis.

Brandi Glanville Auction Raises Over $10K For Cancer! ‘It’s An Important Cause & I Wanted To Do My Part,’ She Says | Radar Online
    Novice likes this.

From perezhilton.com

RHOBH's Newest Cast Member Confirmed After Getting Caught Skipping Town With The Ladiez!

8/02/2013 12:37 PM ET

Yup, yup, we can lock this one in!

We've known for a little bit that Joyce Giraud was sipping rosé and diamond shopping with the cast of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, but now we can confirm she's definitely scored herself a full-time gig with our fave ladiez!

After rumors of filming have been running wild, Joyce was spotted at LAX with all the gals including Lisa Vanderpump, Yolanda Foster, Kim and Kyle Richards and Brandi Glanville as they waited for a flight to Puerto Rico.

And since we know Joyce is a former two-time Miss Puerto Rico, we're guessing this might be a trip she planned because every newbie has to win over the glam girls somehow.

Full article and more pictures on perezhilton.com

Additional photos from dailymail.co.uk

Full article and more pictures on dailymail.co.uk

ETA:
    The other new cast member from dailymail.co.uk

More cast members: According to TMZ, nineties actress Carlton Gebbia has also joined the cast of the popular Bravo series
    Last edited by dougie; August 2nd, 2013 at 04:54 PM.

News/
    Look Out, LeAnn & Eddie: Brandi Glanville Getting Her Own Reality Show, Too!

by Ken Baker and Natalie Finn Today 4:31 PM PDT

Brandi Glanville Courtesy of Angela Weiss/WireImage

Brandi Glanville is breaking apart from the pack.

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star will start shooting her own Bravo show in the next few weeks, E! News exclusively confirms.

The news comes hot on the heels of VH1's announcement that LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian will be starring in their own series for the cable network, set to debut later this year or in early 2014.

WATCH: Brandi comments on rumors that LeAnn and Eddie are working on a reality show

But, a source tells us, unlike the "coparenting" adventures that will be chronicled over on VH1's tentatively titled LeAnn & Eddie, Brandi's show "isn't about the kids. It's a break-up-and-get-over-it-show."

Considering she and Eddie broke up in 2009...that's good.

Brandi joined Real Housewives in 2011, introduced as a friend of Adrien Maloof's, and has been a part of the catty action ever since. She has remained mum so far about her ex's new show, but she did tweet last night: "Working a TON and hoping for the BEST goodnight."

A clue about her own upcoming TV project, perhaps?

Bravo had no comment. (Bravo and E! Online are both members of the NBCUniveral family.)

So all the drama on Twitter worked for all of them. At least those boys will be taken care of. Hopefully.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

So Adrienne and Taylor are out?
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post
    News/

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star will start shooting her own Bravo show in the next few weeks, E! News exclusively confirms.

The news comes hot on the heels of VH1's announcement that LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian will be starring in their own series for the cable network, set to debut later this year or in early 2014.

WATCH: Brandi comments on rumors that LeAnn and Eddie are working on a reality show

But, a source tells us, unlike the "coparenting" adventures that will be chronicled over on VH1's tentatively titled LeAnn & Eddie, Brandi's show "isn't about the kids. It's a break-up-and-get-over-it-show."

Brandi joined Real Housewives in 2011, introduced as a friend of Adrien Maloof's, and has been a part of the catty action ever since. She has remained mum so far about her ex's new show, but she did tweet last night: "Working a TON and hoping for the BEST goodnight."

Bravo had no comment. (Bravo and E! Online are both members of the NBCUniveral family.)
    That's laughable! Her entire career has been built upon "husband cheating on you and wallowing in it"... maybe they'll have someone else playing the "getting over it" part?
    garysgirl1999 likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post
    News/

But, a source tells us,[b] unlike the "coparenting" adventures [\b]that will be chronicled over on VH1's tentatively titled LeAnn & Eddie, Brandi's show "isn't about the kids. It's a break-up-and-get-over-it-show."

So Eddie IS having the kids on even though he did his but to ensure that they weren't on RHOBH??? There is going to be a backlash for him somewhere & its not going to be pretty. I'm guessing that Hollywood has already washed their hands of him if the best he can get for a reality show is 6 x30 mins bought by VH1!
    Free Charmed.

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    So Adrienne and Taylor are out?
    Adrienne Maloof is supposedly out completely, but I think Taylor is supposed to appear sometimes. I think Taylor is as unlikable as they come, but I'm entertained by her.
    Last edited by Laurent; August 8th, 2013 at 01:51 PM.
    sprynkles likes this.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Let's see what Kimmy's been up to...

Kim RichardsVerified account ‏@KimRichards11

Just another day at Costco!�� whittles99 ����������������
    http://instagram.com/p/cp5i5Lhxkm/
    11:17 PM - 5 Aug 13

Wonderful Wednesday!☀�� Chillin with my friend @BrandiGlanville
    pic.twitter.com/GmS3KzJ2gi

• 10:34 PM - 7 Aug 13

I had a Great Day! @yolandahfoster @kylerichards18 ��
    http://instagram.com/p/cvKBPTBxst/

12:31 AM - 8 Aug 13

Fantastic Friday!☀��
    I am going to make the best of what ever comes my way today!!�� How bout u?
    VA VOOM SHA BANG!!������
    I��LOVE����TURTLES����������
    3:05 PM - 9 Aug 13

Has she got a family of 85 to feed?
    Free Charmed.

News/ Exclusive: Brandi Glanville Brings New Beau Drew Carter to Real Housewives Party
    by Brandi Fowler

Sat., Aug. 10, 2013 10:14 AM PDT

From eonline.com

E! News has exclusively learned that for her fourth date with new love Drew Carter, the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star brought him to the show's season four finale party at the Beverly Hilton Friday night.

NEWS: Brandi Glanville and Drew Carter "headed in the right direction"

Although there were cameras there, and a bit of drama surrounding them, the pair looked cozier than ever and was spotted sneaking kisses the entire evening.

"Having fun ‪@BrandiGlanville…," the former Oakland Raiders football player tweeted Friday night.

And that was just the beginning of their night out together.

"After shooting wrapped, Brandi, Drew and a couple of close friends hit the hotel's 1912 bar for drinks and snacks," a source tells E! News. "Later on, they met up with Kim Richards at the Polo Lounge. Kim and Brandi have been getting along great lately, they're really having fun with their new friendship."

Instead of heading home together though, Brandi and Drew shared a goodbye kiss at the Polo Lounge.

"Drew left in his car and Kim then dropped Brandi back at her house in the limo she had hired for the night."

Things still seem to be going quite smoothly for the budding couple.

Following their third date, a source told E! News the duo is "headed in the right direction," a source tells E! News. "He's a good guy and he treats her very well. They're into each other."

Exclusive: Brandi Glanville Brings New Beau Drew Carter to Real Housewives Party | E! Online

I don't like Kyle or Kim.
    garysgirl1999 likes this.

From zimbio.com

Did Brandi Glanville Have A Romantic Dinner With A Mystery Man?
    August 11, 2013 - Source: FameFlynet Pictures)

In This Photo: Brandi Glanville

Supposedly having the time of her life with new boyfriend former NFL star Drew Carter, 'RHBH' star Brandi Glanville was spotted getting really close to a mysterious male friend after having dinner at a Sushi Restaurant in Bel Air, California on August 10, 2013. At first, Brandi and her friend did not notice they had been spotted by a paparazzi and were getting very touchy with each other. As soon as they noticed the photographer, the duo immediately split without even exchanging a hug. Brandi at this point seem obviously very uncomfortable, she told the photographer before getting in her car: "this guy is a just a friend", as if she was trying to justify herself. Right after the encounter, Brandi tweeted she did not have a ROMANTIC dinner. (August 11, 2013 - Source: FameFlynet Pictures)

More pictures on zimbio.com
    Last edited by dougie; August 12th, 2013 at 10:48 AM.

I wonder if this tweet means that Brandi and Drew are no longer a couple.

Brandi GlanvilleVerified account ‏@BrandiGlanville

I nominate Drew Carter to be ABC's next bachelor, Hot,Smart,Funny,Sexy &he wants a family!! Perfect in every way! But no more kids for me.
    12:20 AM - 16 Aug 13

Thread Information