Page 5 of 90 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast
Like Tree433Likes

Thread: Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

So true. If Allison is such a psychis genius, how come she didn't know that Kelsey was sticking his pixy stix into some other gal?
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

That's what I was thinking. Here she is telling kyle all that and her friend is sitting next to her and she's going through it. Cant stand allsion or camille
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    And at the end of the episode when Allison's drunk ass blurted out, "Wait until one of their kids disappear and then they'll come running back to me....", Andy Cohen got the leaks as he reached for the contract to sign that crazy bitch up as a regular next season.
    BIB - When she said this I cringed. I can't believe she let that out of her mouth let alone thinking it. What an evil thing to say.

Quote Originally Posted by WhoAmI View Post
    Kyle's husband is Camille's realtor.
    Oh well that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcake View Post
    That's what I was thinking. Here she is telling kyle all that and her friend is sitting next to her and she's going through it. Cant stand allsion or camille
    Yeah that was some hilarious irony. If she had said all that to Camille, I would have been impressed. Especially the part about not being able to have women friends. That's is so Camille because you know all women are jealous of her.

fgg

Quote Originally Posted by bellini View Post
    Yeah that was some hilarious irony. If she had said all that to Camille, I would have been impressed. Especially the part about not being able to have women friends. That's is so Camille because you know all women are jealous of her.
    it was like she was reading camille but wanted it to be kyle.

I don't watch the show but I watched the clip on Dlisted . that was awesome! The woman is freakin nuts.
    I youtubed her and she really seemed normal. And what she said about the other woman's kids was so horrible. If she was a ethical psychic she would never have said that. I believe her career is going to suffer because of this.

I'm one of those people who believe in psychics and mediums. But there are a lot of fakes out there...she is one of them.

Some people shouldn't drink. Everytime alcohol is involved on these show the s**t flies
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

I don't get the psychics at all. How come if they are able to see the future and so on why can't they pick the winning numbers in the lotto and other useful things? I really don't understand people who believe in them.
    ...Stopped smoking on March 8, 2011. Was trying to put a fancy ticker in my signature but it didn't work...

I used to believe in these people when I was younger (my mother had a lot of occult-type books), but now I think all or most are shysters. The sad thing is they talk about how love is the constant in the universe and pretend to be spreading love from the great beyond to the people on earth. This woman has proven that she's really all about hate and self-promotion and the words came directly out of her own mouth. She is one of the cruelest, most vile people I've ever witnessed and she doesn't even both to try to keep it under control. I'm guessing that she'll lose a good bit of business from this ill-advised "performance". She seems to make her money from "seminars" with desperate people, so maybe they'll talk with their wallets and not see this creep any more.

And if she knows when and how someone is going die, can't it be preven.ted. don't you think she would want to tell you if she has a vision so you can be somewhere else? I never got any of that either. A am a huge sceptic on all of that
    Rip Mom

Quote:
    Originally Posted by dolem
    Okay, I'm done giving Camille the benefit of the doubt. She's just a bitch who is insecure about her life and her husband (which apparently she needed to be). And please, someone else agree that she's totally screwing that guy, Nick? Two people can be friends of the opposite sex, but they are WAY too close for words, it's creepy.

Okay, I agree... thought so from the beginning, actually

I agree too. I'd love to smack that smug smile right off Camille's face. Really don't like her

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMPtGO6Mfro[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2g3Jqokv6QM[/youtube]

I'd be willing to bet money that RHOBH signs that Allison chick up as a regular cast member soon. They wouldn't pass up an opportunity like that. Just for the sheer entertainment value alone...
    "I'm not allowed within 200 feet of a school. Or a Chuck-E-Cheese..." Alan - The Hangover

The next episode is the last one of the season right?

Does anyone know if the show has been picked up for another season?

Page 5 of 90 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread Information