Page 48 of 90 FirstFirst ... 3844454647484950515258 ... LastLast
Like Tree433Likes

Thread: Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

deal!
    Chilly Willy likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Leg humps?
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

sure... *sprays lysol on leg - just as LUBE, I swear*
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

Don't be coy, quick, nobody's watching.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

*watches Chilly leg hump Mel in full view of everyone .*
    Free Charmed.

Perv!
    Novice likes this.
    -Bugdoll-

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Charity is auctioning off a day with Real Housewives' Brandi Glanville...but it will set you back an estimated $10,000 | Mail Online

Charity is auctioning off a day with Real Housewives' Brandi Glanville...but it will set you back an estimated $10,000
    By Daily Mail Reporter
    PUBLISHED: 20:48 EST, 15 July 2013 | UPDATED: 21:23 EST, 15 July 2013

A charity is auctioning off what they call 'the ultimate housewives experience' with the 40-year-old, valued at $10,000, according to RadarOnline.

The bidder will get to spend a day in Beverly Hills with the reality star, and will also be given the custom-made frock Brandi wore while hosting this year's Oscars for ABC's On The Red Carpet.

According to Charity Buzz, the winner will have lunch with Brandi at fellow Real Housewife Lisa Vanderpump's restaurant Villa Blanca, followed by 'a short walk to RHOBH’s Kyle Richards' boutique Kyle by Alene Too for some browsing and fashion advice from Brandi, Beverly Hills style!'

As if that weren't enough, the lucky bidder will receive a 'personally inscribed and signed copy' of Brandi's bestselling book Drinking And Tweeting.

Brandi will also tweet a picture of her and the winner at lunch 'for the whole world to see!'

The current high-bid stands at $1,450 (one of three since this morning), but fans have 16 days left to bid.

Travel and accommodation are not included in the prize, although the lunch is part of the deal.

Proceeds from the auction will go towards The Foundation For Living Beauty, which provides free services to help women with cancer and cancer survivors, according to the organisation's website.

Read more: Charity is auctioning off a day with Real Housewives' Brandi Glanville...but it will set you back an estimated $10,000 | Mail Online

*giggles*
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

This is from a little over a week ago.

From dailymail.co.uk

Supermom to the rescue! Kyle Richards carries daughter Alexia in her arms after the teen injures her foot
    By Iona Kirby
    PUBLISHED: 19:41 EST, 9 July 2013 | UPDATED: 01:57 EST, 10 July 2013

She may have her own store and a starring spot as one of the Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills, but Kyle Richards always makes time for her four children.

The reality star was spotted coming to the rescue on Monday when Alexia, the second eldest of her four daughters, injured her foot.

Kyle proved she’s literally a hands on mother as she was spotted carrying the 17-year-old in her arms.

Once her child was safely in the car, Kyle went back to the Beverly Hills store to fetch the newly purchased crutches, which she carried along with some shopping bags.

The former child star went for a boho chic look for the afternoon of running errands.

Kyle, who is Paris Hilton’s aunt, sported a blue and terracotta printed maxi dress along with oversized sunglasses.
    ---

Meanwhile Alexia wore a white top and denim shorts to pick out some crutches that would help her on her road to recovery, and sister Sophia came along for support too.

The following day Kyle was spotted with her youngest child Portia after a trip to the deli.

Read more: Kyle Richards carries daughter Alexia in her arms after the teen injures her foot | Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Bagging herself a toy boy! Brandi Glanville, 40, tries the demure look on first date with football player Drew Carter, 31, in LA
    By Daily Mail Reporter
    PUBLISHED: 13:14 EST, 16 July 2013 | UPDATED: 13:14 EST, 16 July 2013

It looks as though Real Housewives star Brandi Glanville might finally have something to smile about.

Brandi - who last week claimed to have broken her hand during a self-defense class - was spotted on Monday evening on a first date with Oakland Raiders footballer Drew Carter.

The 40-year-old Reality star also came under fire recently for her drunken behavior as she was seen accidentally exposing herself, stumbling out of the London West Hollywood hotel last week.

She tweeted the morning after: 'I got drunk with my gays its not murder. Everyone kept sending us drinks. I was being polite.'

Thankfully though, Brandi was able to behave impeccably alongside 6'3" Drew and she did her best to appear demure in skinny white trousers and a simple black top.

Brandi and Drew, 31, were seen laughing and flirting at Cafe Med in West Hollywood, as they gazed into each others eyes.

Read more: Brandi Glanville, 40, tries the demure look on first date with football player Drew Carter, 31, in LA | Mail Online

Ermahgerd, I hope she told him about the HPV!!!11!!
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

I hope Leann stealz HIM! hahahaha oh.
    dougie likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post
    This is from a little over a week ago.

From dailymail.co.uk

Supermom to the rescue! Kyle Richards carries daughter Alexia in her arms after the teen injures her foot
    By Iona Kirby
    PUBLISHED: 19:41 EST, 9 July 2013 | UPDATED: 01:57 EST, 10 July 2013
    She may have her own store and a starring spot as one of the Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills, but Kyle Richards always makes time for her four children.

The reality star was spotted coming to the rescue on Monday when Alexia, the second eldest of her four daughters, injured her foot.

Kyle proved she’s literally a hands on mother as she was spotted carrying the 17-year-old in her arms.

Once her child was safely in the car, Kyle went back to the Beverly Hills store to fetch the newly purchased crutches, which she carried along with some shopping bags.

The former child star went for a boho chic look for the afternoon of running errands.

Kyle, who is Paris Hilton’s aunt, sported a blue and terracotta printed maxi dress along with oversized sunglasses.
    ---

Meanwhile Alexia wore a white top and denim shorts to pick out some crutches that would help her on her road to recovery, and sister Sophia came along for support too.

The following day Kyle was spotted with her youngest child Portia after a trip to the deli.

Read more: Kyle Richards carries daughter Alexia in her arms after the teen injures her foot | Mail Online
    I guess she fell over her mother's dress?
    Free Charmed.

Brandi - who last week claimed to have broken her hand during a self-defense class - was spotted on Monday evening on a first date with Oakland Raiders footballer Drew Carter.

Is it really a date when the guy is gay?

he's been trying to break into TV for a few years, without any luck. maybe he can get on RHOBH now.
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Wha???

https://twitter.com/BrandiGlanville/...56063249186816
    Brandi GlanvilleVerified account ‏@BrandiGlanville
    Buddy bit Jake again!!!! Ahhhhhh I wanna scream
    11:34 AM - 20 Jul 13

---
    Video Gallery - Marie | Hallmark Channel
    Brandi Glanville on Marie (The Hallmark Channel)
    "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star Brandi Glanville opens up about re-entering the dating scene after her dramatic divorce and life as a single mom.

Thread Information