Page 45 of 90 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast
Like Tree433Likes

Thread: Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Quote Originally Posted by Gossiplover View Post
    It's well known that Faye sold her body for coke, not only that, the bimbo sold out her best friend, Nicole Brown Simpson for money and fame.

Faye is trash. Poor Nicole Brown Simpson....sold out by Faye and PMK. With friends like that......

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    She was my favorite (and the only real) Billie too. And I am in LOVE with Yolanda. She is either a real professional shit stirrer, or just can't tolerate bullshit! In any case, I adore her...so far.

ETA: Just saw LR on DOOL a few weeks ago as Billie BTW. They brought her back but really have done nothing w/ the character. Bummer.
    I liked her as Billie too. Robert Kelker Kelly (?) and her were a hot couple.
    sprynkles likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Gossiplover View Post
    It's well known that Faye sold her body for coke, not only that, the bimbo sold out her best friend, Nicole Brown Simpson for money and fame.
    I totally agree with you. I just was saying I don't believe, once a coke whore, always a coke whore. People can clean themselves up and go forward.

Lisa Rinna seemed surprised as to how much of a bitch Faye is on the show. She said they were friends and Faye is nice and sticks up for girls getting trash talked. I think they should keep Faye on as it really spices things up.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

I noticed on last night's show how Faye and Cammile were so friendly to each other and remembered the dinner party from 2 seasons ago at Cammile's home when Faye was so horrible to her. I wonder what that was about. Faye is just awful & last night when she inserted herself in a private conversation and refused to back off I wonder if producers of the show "encouraged" her....seemed really odd.

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    ^^^ not lisa??!!! wah

and i agree with louis about faye, she is loathesome.

as for brandi breaking up the maloofs, that is laughable. but i still maintain she had no business talking about their kids surrogacy. girlfriend needs to learn boundaries.
    agree. she wouldn't like anyone talking about her kids... I take that back, she'll allow anything to stay "relevant" - even talking about who she fucks and how her pussy needed tightening!
    Yeah she does. Doesn't she get tired of akward situations, people pissed, and having to get up and leave pretty much every party they have? She is getting tiresome.

Last night on WWHL Andy asked Lisa Rinna if she wanted to be the new housewife. In a very casual manner. Not official at all. She said she didn't know, but that she did know all the girls on the show. I think she'd be a good addition.
    No, she doesn't. She's famous for being left for Leann Rimes, "writing" a "book" about it, getting cheated on, twitter shitting, drunk driving and riding coattails!
    Quote Originally Posted by Laxmobster View Post
    I do love how Yolanda calls everyone out for their catty bullshit. To their faces no less. It's sorta refreshing to see rather than the usual ass-kissing. Like when she called out Marissa about what she said about Brandi.

Looking forward to the reunion show. Lisa Rinna was my favorite Billie on Days of Our Lives so I wouldn't mind seeing her fish-lips on the show.
    Lisa Rinna STILL will do DOOL. And what's even funnier is that she and her DOOL mom (Lauren Koslow) has the same hideous lips! Must be soap opera genetics!
    She was my favorite (and the only real) Billie too. And I am in LOVE with Yolanda. She is either a real professional shit stirrer, or just can't tolerate bullshit! In any case, I adore her...so far.

ETA: Just saw LR on DOOL a few weeks ago as Billie BTW. They brought her back but really have done nothing w/ the character. Bummer.
    And she left to go work overseas ... she'll be back!
    Quote Originally Posted by Patty Rox View Post
    I noticed on last night's show how Faye and Cammile were so friendly to each other and remembered the dinner party from 2 seasons ago at Cammile's home when Faye was so horrible to her. I wonder what that was about. Faye is just awful & last night when she inserted herself in a private conversation and refused to back off I wonder if producers of the show "encouraged" her....seemed really odd.
    Faye's a dirty fucking cockroach who needs to be squished and then you have to carry your shoe to a sharp edge and scrape the disgusting shit off!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

I wish I could see the footage of this:

Real Housewives Meltdown! Brandi Glanville & Lisa Vanderpump Confront Kyle Richards Over Allegations Husband Is Cheating

Posted on May 21, 2013 @ 10:49AM | By jenheger

The only thing the producers of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills need to do is let the cameras keep rolling because the drama is at an all-time high with a shocking confrontation leading one of the cast members to the verge of quitting.
    During filming for season four of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills last week, Lisa Vanderpump and Brandi Glanville confronted Kyle Richards about allegations that Mauricio Umanskyhas been cheating on her, RadarOnline.com has learned exclusively.

The situation became so heated and intense that Kyle wanted to quit the show!
    Although hunky Mauricio has previously denied womanizing, Lisa and Brandi decided “to confront Kyle about it on camera,” a source told Radar.
    “They absolutely blindsided her, and were relentless.

“Brandi maintained she had solid information to prove that Mauricio has been cheating on Kyle. Kyle became extremely upset, and refused to listen to the girls. She felt especially betrayed by Lisa because they had once been so close.”
    The interaction was brutal and when it was over the hit show almost lost Kyle.
    Kyle was “so upset and disgusted after the confrontation, that she called producers of the show, and told them she wanted out,” the source said. “

Producers were able to talk her out of it, but Kyle is extremely unhappy with how season four is unfolding.”
    As Radar previously reported Kyle, who has four children, told us she is ready to have another baby!
    “Yes, I want more babies,” the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star said. “I wish I’d done it right after Portia.”

Kyle, 44, said that she sees other women older than 40 having children, and she wants to do it again too.
    “Halle Berry is older than me,” she said about the Oscar winner who announced that she is expecting her second child at 46.
    That desire for more children is a stark contrast to the confrontation she faced about her husband.
    It looks like the drama is just beginning.

Real Housewives Meltdown! Brandi Glanville & Lisa Vanderpump Confront Kyle Richards Over Allegations Husband Is Cheating | Radar Online

Last edited by Chilly Willy; May 22nd, 2013 at 05:46 AM.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

1. Why do these women feel that it's their place to confront anyone about their spouse cheating?
    2. Kyle is delusional and crazy on several levels and because she wants the world to see how happy she is, she's inviting/enticing people into wanting to tear her down.
    3. Brandi's the biggest twat in all of this. How would she have felt if someone had decided to tell her about her husband cheating ON film?
    garysgirl1999 likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

czb

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    1. Why do these women feel that it's their place to confront anyone about their spouse cheating?
    2. Kyle is delusional and crazy on several levels and because she wants the world to see how happy she is, she's inviting/enticing people into wanting to tear her down.
    3. Brandi's the biggest twat in all of this. How would she have felt if someone had decided to tell her about her husband cheating ON film?
    brandi was probably encouraged by the producers and will do whatever it takes to remain on the show. anything for money and increased attention, i guess. . . .

why kind of cunts confront the woman being cheated on?

if you must interfere (and you shouldn't anyway) confront the cheater, not their poor spouse.
    Novice likes this.
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Not if the spouse had it coming.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

How ballsy! Brandi Glanville flashes her derriere as she imitates iconic 1976 Athena Tennis Girl poster

It's very difficult to play tennis with only one racket.

But single mother Brandi Glanville was more preoccupied imitating the iconic Athena Tennis Girl poster than actually having a proper match on a Los Angeles court Friday.

The 40-year-old reality star flashed her derrière in a skimpy tennis outfit just like cheeky 18-year-old model Fiona Walker did back in 1976.
    -----
    The doting mother-of-two's tennis partner was six-year-old Jake, who took turns playing with Brandi's red-tinged racket.

Read more: Brandi Glanville flashes her derriere as she imitates iconic 1976 Athena Tennis Girl poster | Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Subtle. I bet she'll be begging her kids to bring their friends over for a little doubles tennis action in a few years and still trotting out this klassy move.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

From dailymail.co.uk

Pins on parade! Brandi Glanville flashes her endless legs in TINY hotpants teamed with see-through top as she carries six-year-old son Jake to lunch

With her tiny denim shorts and crotched see-through top, Brandi Glanville certainly made for an eye catching sight as she headed out for lunch in Malibu on Saturday.

The Real Housewives star showed off her endless legs in the shorts which she teamed with vertiginous beige wedge heels, sunglasses and a brown bag.

Heading out to upmarket restaurant Nobu in Malibu, the star carried her six-year-old son Jake into the eatery.

The cute son Brandi shares with ex-husband Eddie Cibrian wrapped his arms around his famous mother's neck as she teetered inside on her high shoes.

However, the reality star seemed a little self conscious of her skimpy attire, judging by her tweet later.

'Word to everyone, I will always be in as few clothes as possible as I have ALWAYS been my ENTIRE life!' she wrote.

Both Jake and his ten-year-old brother Mason are back in Los Angeles after spending the July 4 holiday with stepmother LeAnn Rimes and father Eddie.
    ---
    'My kids had a great 4th and now they are coming home to mommy,' Brandi tweeted to her 395,000 followers.

She then added: 'For people who are curious Eddie and I share equal 50 50 custody of our kids and take turns on the holidays. Geeeeeeeez.'

The blonde bombshell spent the Independence Day holiday with her 'gaygent' partying in a hotel room in Venice.

Read more: Brandi Glanville flashes her endless legs in a pair of TINY hotpants as she carries six-year-old son Jake to lunch | Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

From zimbio.com

Brandi Glanville takes family to Nobu - Pictures - Zimbio

Brandi Glanville and BFF Darin Harvey takes her sons Mason and Jake to Nobu Malibu..Nobu Malibu, Malibu, CA..July 6, 2013..Job: 130706A1..(Photo by Axelle Woussen/Bauer-Griffin)
    (July 6, 2013 - Source: Axelle/Bauer-Griffin)

Who's the dude? He's kinda hot. Wearing flip flops though!
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

^ Her ex-husband. Not Eddie Cibrian but the guy she drunk married in Las Vegas.
    Seapharris7 likes this.

Thread Information