Page 43 of 90 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445464753 ... LastLast
Like Tree433Likes

Thread: Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

I totally would love to have a flowery pink swing like Ken made for Lisa. I really would!
    darksithbunny likes this.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

I know, he is SUCH a sweetie!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Count me in as a Ken lover, too. He is such a gentleman.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Wow I really do not like Adrianne. She seems like such a huge bitch. No one can get a word in when she's around. Grrr.

And Taylor, so wasted on the phone talking about jetting off with some guy while she doesn't even know where her daughter is.

Good episode tonight.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

And then I saw this. Taylor is probably off the show too. GOOD!

ADRIENNE MALOOF
    Dear 'RHOBH' Producers ...
    I WANT OUT!

EXCLUSIVE
    Adrienne Maloof is breaking up with the "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" -- informing producers she does not want return to the show next season, TMZ has learned.

Sources close to Adrienne tell TMZ she has had multiple talks with the show's honchos over the past few months ... discussing her desire to leave the show.

We're told Adrienne believes the intrusiveness of the show has "ruined" her family and personal life.

Our sources also made it clear ... Adrienne's departure has nothing to do with finances (she's worth millions), catfights with other cast members, or her recent divorce from Paul Nassif -- with whom she fought constantly on the show.

Fact is ... Adrienne may be beating producers to the punch. We're told she and Taylor Armstrong are on the chopping block and their replacements are already being cased. As we first reported, former "Extra" host Dayna Devon is currently a front-runner, along with Rod Stewart's wife, Penny Lancaster.

Read more: Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com
    Visit the TMZ Store: http://tmzstore.com

fgg

good, she's terrible, tacky and boring anyway.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Yeah, she's worth "millions", just like Brandi was a runway model in Paris.
    dilligaf likes this.
    Free Charmed.

czb

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Yeah, she's worth "millions", just like Brandi was a runway model in Paris.
    you doubt that she has $$$? i always thought she was loaded, that's why i never got why she was doing this show.

Kyle Richards Gives Her Tips For Landing A ‘Hot Husband’

Posted on Mar 10, 2013 @ 16:23PM | By Radar Staff

Kyle Richards is bragging that her husband Mauricio Umansky is the sexiest on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills and is giving fans her tips on how to land a hot hubby!
    “I think it’s flattering that people think my husband’s the sexiest husband on The Real Housewives. I agree. He is!” Kyle told OK! magazine at Mohegan Sun’s Reality Check in Uncasville, CT.

And she offered some advice to her female fans: “I think my tips for landing a hot husband really are you have to be confident and you have to play your cards right. A lot of girls make a lot of mistakes out there, so be smart.”
    The Real Housewives honey, 44, who recently celebrated her 17th anniversary with Mauricio, a real estate agent, added, “to keep my marriage strong, I make sure that my husband knows he’s the priority.”
    Kyle Richards Gives Her Tips For Landing A ‘Hot Husband’ | Radar Online

Adrienne Maloof & Hubby’s Open Marriage Led To Divorce, Claims Pal

Posted on Jul 30, 2012 @ 8:00AM

By Amber GoodhandRadar News Editor
    Adrienne Maloof and her husband filed for separation on Monday, but RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned the couple were having issues for a long time and even had an open marriage.
    The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star’s estranged hubby Dr. Paul Nassif has already moved out of the family mansion, but friends of the couple are not surprised by the split and even say they saw it coming.

“Adrienne and Paul have pretty much had an open marriage for quite some time,” a close pal exclusively told RadarOnline.com.
    “They both knew of indiscretions the other had, and both would get jealous, but their marriage had become so broken it was the only option for them.”

After nine years of marriage, Adrienne exclusively told RadarOnline.com: “I’m so sorry that this is happening, but my children are my life and sometimes we need to do what’s best for them. It’s an unfortunate situation, but I have to have my kids’ best interest at heart.”
    The cast of the hit Bravo show is taping tonight and insiders say Adrienne’s divorce is sure to play a key role in the new season.

“Everyone involved in the show knew Adrienne and Paul weren’t happy with each other and quickly on their way to a divorce,” the source continued.
    “Having an open marriage was not a solution but they were desperate to keep it together for the children.”

While the source maintains an open marriage existed between Adrienne and Paul, they note that neither is actually ending the marriage because of a new relationship.
    Adrienne Maloof & Hubby’s Open Marriage Led To Divorce, Claims Pal | Radar Online
    Free Charmed.

Kyle Richards Gives Her Tips For Landing A ‘Hot Husband’

Posted on Mar 10, 2013 @ 16:23PM | By Radar Staff

Kyle Richards is bragging that her husband Mauricio Umansky is the sexiest on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills and is giving fans her tips on how to land a hot hubby!
    “I think it’s flattering that people think my husband’s the sexiest husband on The Real Housewives. I agree. He is!” Kyle told OK! magazine at Mohegan Sun’s Reality Check in Uncasville, CT.

And she offered some advice to her female fans: “I think my tips for landing a hot husband really are you have to be confident and you have to play your cards right. A lot of girls make a lot of mistakes out there, so be smart.”
    The Real Housewives honey, 44, who recently celebrated her 17th anniversary with Mauricio, a real estate agent, added, “to keep my marriage strong, I make sure that my husband knows he’s the priority.”
    Kyle Richards Gives Her Tips For Landing A ‘Hot Husband’ | Radar Online

Adrienne Maloof & Hubby’s Open Marriage Led To Divorce, Claims Pal

Posted on Jul 30, 2012 @ 8:00AM

By Amber GoodhandRadar News Editor
    Adrienne Maloof and her husband filed for separation on Monday, but RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned the couple were having issues for a long time and even had an open marriage.
    The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star’s estranged hubby Dr. Paul Nassif has already moved out of the family mansion, but friends of the couple are not surprised by the split and even say they saw it coming.

“Adrienne and Paul have pretty much had an open marriage for quite some time,” a close pal exclusively told RadarOnline.com.
    “They both knew of indiscretions the other had, and both would get jealous, but their marriage had become so broken it was the only option for them.”

After nine years of marriage, Adrienne exclusively told RadarOnline.com: “I’m so sorry that this is happening, but my children are my life and sometimes we need to do what’s best for them. It’s an unfortunate situation, but I have to have my kids’ best interest at heart.”
    The cast of the hit Bravo show is taping tonight and insiders say Adrienne’s divorce is sure to play a key role in the new season.

“Everyone involved in the show knew Adrienne and Paul weren’t happy with each other and quickly on their way to a divorce,” the source continued.
    “Having an open marriage was not a solution but they were desperate to keep it together for the children.”

While the source maintains an open marriage existed between Adrienne and Paul, they note that neither is actually ending the marriage because of a new relationship.
    Adrienne Maloof & Hubby’s Open Marriage Led To Divorce, Claims Pal | Radar Online
    Free Charmed.

fgg

that secret makes more sense than the surrogate one.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Totally, it,s what Brandi hinted about at last years reunion show. Adriane was always such a huge ass around Paul. I wonder who cheated first?
    As for landing a hot hubby, I'm sure marrying Kyle had something to do with who her sister married too. Probably a pretty good family to marry into.

Elite Member

I don't find Mauricio hot at all. I wouldn't be bragging if I were Kyle.

Dana is so klassy. Did she really light a cigarette in the restaurant and try to use it as a straw? And then she says Brandi isn't on their social level lol. Looks like Faye attacks Yolanda and her marriage next week. Faye likes to get in business that isn't hers. Yolanda kinda deserves it for all her bragging about how perfect David is though.

Why the fuck is Faye even on the show. I keep waiting for them to make that bitch a regular. I fucking CAN'T stand her! Plus, I think Faye will be attacking Brandi (not Yolanda) over Paul & Adrienne splitting up. Yolanda is just defending Brandi because THAT is ridiculous. Brandi is a drunken slutpuppy but she didn't break up a family like Faye accuses. Faye tries to pin the split of Paul & Adrienne on Brandi's spilling the beans on the surrogate situation.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Thread Information