Page 40 of 90 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142434450 ... LastLast
Like Tree433Likes

Thread: Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Quote Originally Posted by Seapharris7 View Post
    Linda Thompson... She & David appeared on the Jenner boy's reality TV show "Princes of Malibu" - it only lasted a few episodes (maybe 4 or 5). I remember after the last show I saw it was announced Linda had filed for divorce. David appeared to be an insane control freak dick on the show, but the show focused on the boys doing crazy ass shit that supposedly David wasnt aware of & would flip out about in virtually every episode.
    Yolanda seems ok, but pretty boring. David is the diva self centered one in the mix...
    Yeah and this show is where I Fucking HATED Spencer Pratt! I Kept thinking who the crap Is yolanda?? David was with Elvis' ex! WHo was beautiful i thought, until that party Brandi had last season!!
    "Shit, I think I just confused myself. QUICK! Somebody hand me chalk, a chalkboard and Will Hunting's brain!" michael k -dlisted

czb

Quote Originally Posted by KristiB View Post
    David's favorite subject is David. That whole party was, "look at us!!"
    And his comments about what a wonderful hostess and homemaker Yolanda is made me want to gag. She did nothing except hire people.
    Their house is pretty awesome though.
    And is it me or do they film her through a soft focus lens? Her face is weird.

Kim still seems off. Not sure if it's because she's off meds or back on them.
    yeah, yolanda did nothing but hire people but her house does look amazing, and i don't think that is just because they have bank. look how tack-ay adrienne's house is in comparison. the party looked good but it seemed kind of awkward. and it looked like dumbass taylor was gonna go down on chris botti at any second during the main course. she is foul.

I can't fucking stand Taylor! She is the most annoying, clown faced fucking horror I've seen in a good long while! BLECH!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Yolanda looks strange, her eyes are freaky. I find her boring so far. Taylor is such a mess, I'm loving it. It took her less than year to develop that alki voice, she must be hitting the bottle hard.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Leann's getting ready to boil a rabbit after seeing Brandy's modeling pics.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

I hate Yolanda with the passion of a thousand suns. She is the most stuck up, pretentious, condescending cunt. Her whole "who are these trashy women", "these women behave so classless", "drunk women are embarrassing" shtick is so annoying. She lets everyone know that the crowd is so beneath her, yet she is on the same trashy reality tv show with them. Fuck off.

Love Brandi and Lisa together, they are the only actual friends. Kim is a positive surprise this season, she's actually quite sweet and likeable when she's not on Kyle's bitch team.

Adrienne and Paul are such ridiculous little children. I would never ever let my husband fight my battles, that is so high school. Adrienne is clearly just a jealous hag, which is why she keeps picking fights with Lisa and Brandi. Paul is enabling her, he is such a slave.

That was really sweet and fun, they way they got wasted and started doing gymnastics. That's how normal people behave when they go on trips with friends. I liked that even Camille let her guard down and participated. I like her more and more. I really felt for Kim when the party started and you could tell how hard it was for her to leave. Kudos to her.
    sprynkles likes this.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

I love Lisa and Brandi together too. I love how Brandi called out Adrienne for being a loud mouthed idiot. Though I don't think she would have done it if she weren't bff's with Lisa. But I lol'ed when she came back to the table and said I'm sorry for saying the F word. HA, that was an awesome half assed apology.
    I don't hate Yolanda yet. Not sure why she's even there. Guess we'll see.

It's Taylor who drives me up a wall. I can't find one thing I like about her. Well maybe just one, her hair looked really good in last nights episode at the dinner table. The way she's always playing with her disgusting lips and squenching her mouth like a drooling idiot. And her voice, my gawd, her voice makes me feel homicidal.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

^^And Adrienne says, "apology accepted!"

Funny how Taylor didn't seee the difference between her book and Brandi's. It's not like Russell's body was even cold when she wrote it.

Kyle's getting more and more annoying also.
    rockchick likes this.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Well, since I started watching, I find that I'm disliking Brandi less. Lisa is, was and will continue to be my favorite! Actually, the main ones I like are Lisa, Camille & Brandi. The other ones - not so much. I feel sorry for Kim. I find Kyle a pretentious, overbearing cuntrag. Adrienne is a piece of shit - I'm basing that on previews from next week. Her husband is a bigger piece of shit - who does he think he is talking to some woman (or any human) like that? Fucking hideous bastard! Taylor... loathe this one, I really DO! Yolanda doesn't register too much for me right now. She does seem to be a bit aloof. I'm hoping it's because she's just new and a bit wary of how she comes off on tv...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

Im must agree with Yolanda on one thing, though. She rightfully said that they were there to celebrate Kim's sobriety, yet the women were boozing it up nonstop. At least Kyle should have used the occasion to actually spend time with her sister. They never resolved their issues and Kim is obviously suffering from that. Kyle doesn't support her sister one bit, contrary to the image of a caring sister she is trying to portray. I don't blame the others for having drinks in front of Kim, she has to get used to that in social settings. But Kyle is vile cunt for not standing by her sister, she doesn't care about Kim one bit.
    -Bugdoll-

czb

a bit off-topic, but i read somewhere that lisa is 52. is that a typo? i think she is beautiful and she is one of the few on the show that i like, but i was surprised that she is not older. what do you guys think?

I'm glad you asked that question. I thought I heard on the first or second season that she was like 62. So that's what I've thought. But according to Radar online she is 51. I'm shocked. I thought she looked fantastic for a 62 year old lol! And she starred in a famous video by ABC in the 80's. Radar said she was 22 in the video and I think she looks much much older. I think she may be fibbing about her age.
    Here's the link to the Radar article and it has the video too.
    Lisa Vanderpump As A 22-Year-Old Video Vixen | Radar Online

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

Damned right it's a typo, she's more like 62....
    Free Charmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    Im must agree with Yolanda on one thing, though. She rightfully said that they were there to celebrate Kim's sobriety, yet the women were boozing it up nonstop. At least Kyle should have used the occasion to actually spend time with her sister. They never resolved their issues and Kim is obviously suffering from that. Kyle doesn't support her sister one bit, contrary to the image of a caring sister she is trying to portray. I don't blame the others for having drinks in front of Kim, she has to get used to that in social settings. But Kyle is vile cunt for not standing by her sister, she doesn't care about Kim one bit.
    I forgot to mention this in the last post: I could have gone my ENTIRE life without seeing Taylor's old, lady, pasty white pancake ASS!

Even on WWHL, a caller called in and asked Taylor "Why were you all drunk on a trip that was supposed to celebrate Kim's sobriety?" and Taylor responded "because we're assholes, that's why". I'd like to give her a brain-rattling slap to her fucking horrid face!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

I have the same fantasies about slapping her in the face hard. I bet her face would break into a million pieces.
    -Bugdoll-

Thread Information