Page 39 of 90 FirstFirst ... 293536373839404142434989 ... LastLast
Like Tree433Likes

Thread: Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Quote Originally Posted by PeaPrincess View Post
    Well, now, don't be silly, of course I've tried YouTube! I've only found clips from various episodes, but not all episodes, and not the full shows. They have a disclaimer that they can't show full episodes. You are taken to tinyurl links and then have to "complete a survey" to gain access...Just wondering if those were legit. I think I used something like that to watch The Tudors back when it was on...
    You've come to the right place, I provide linx for poor foreigners and anyone else who needs a fix.

TV-links.eu is really good, so is Sidereel.

Pick an episode, go to 'all search results' or 'view all links', pick an external host. Putlocker is great, vureel is nice, and so on.

Watch The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills online free on Tv-links

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills | Watch The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills online | TV Show | SideReel

ETA: Avoid the survey thing, it takes forever to take the damn survey and it always ends with them aksing for an actual phone number to send an activation code to.
    Last edited by Chilly Willy; September 27th, 2012 at 04:55 AM.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Chilly, lawd, your avatar.

I know. Sometimes it drives me crazy, too.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

I think it is one of the most brilliant displays of Photoshopping ever.

Am I the only one who watched the premiere? I only liked the first half when the show was focused more on Lisa and Brandy. Once the others came, my interest went down. Can I just add that Adrienne is such a fucking idiot? And I don't believe anything said about Paul that she has had her chef "leak".
    Seapharris7 likes this.

fgg

i can't wait for all of the fights they previewed.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

czb

what do you guys think of the new housewife, yolanda? i wonder about anyone who instantly bonds with kim. . ..

I like her so far. But they usually bring on the crazy later in the season. I can't decide if she's beautiful or trannyish. Her lips are hard to look at.Her daughter is gorgeous.
    I hate Taylor big time. Her voice gets on my last nerve. She is so obviously a social climber. I find her annoying and phony. Grrrr.
    I love Lisa this season, so far. She really looks amazing for her age. She seems to have common sense and doesn't bs everyone.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

^ I just read that Lisa's spinoff Vanderpump Rules is in production. It's revolves around the staff at SUR, including that Schaena girl who banged Eddie Cibrian.

I'm watching this season but I only really care about Brandi and Lisa. Adrienne needs to get over herself. She seems pretty happy with Paul in the first eps, so it'll be interesting to see the deterioration. The rest of them suck.

David Foster must really be a romantic, I mean Yolanda is his 5th wife and all
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Yolanda and David's extremely talented singer and musician friends are nothing more than trained seals to provide entertainment for their dinner parties.
    Seapharris7 likes this.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

David's favorite subject is David. That whole party was, "look at us!!"
    And his comments about what a wonderful hostess and homemaker Yolanda is made me want to gag. She did nothing except hire people.
    Their house is pretty awesome though.
    And is it me or do they film her through a soft focus lens? Her face is weird.

Kim still seems off. Not sure if it's because she's off meds or back on them.

That party was so pretentious, my favorite part was David saying he doesn't like the Grammy's out, but Yolanda insists. Then as soon as Kyle says "I've never seen one before" He jumps up saying "OH well let me show you, see before 1985 they made them like this..."

I loved Taylor's talking head about knowing David Foster because her best friend was married to him, and they are introduced and he's got no clue or acts like he's got no clue who she is. Ha!

Yeah Taylor is talking about that batshit crazy ex-wife who also used to be married to super lesbian Bruce Jenner. I cannot remember her name. Brody Jenner's mom.

Any way... Taylor is so annoying. She was very rude at that dinner, talking while pompous ass David Foster was performing. She should have kept her mouth shut and talked shit later after she left, like any normal person would do. LOL!

Right know the only two people on that show that don't annoy me are Brandi and Kyle. But the season is young so I might change my mind.
    Seapharris7 likes this.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

Linda Thompson... She & David appeared on the Jenner boy's reality TV show "Princes of Malibu" - it only lasted a few episodes (maybe 4 or 5). I remember after the last show I saw it was announced Linda had filed for divorce. David appeared to be an insane control freak dick on the show, but the show focused on the boys doing crazy ass shit that supposedly David wasnt aware of & would flip out about in virtually every episode.
    Yolanda seems ok, but pretty boring. David is the diva self centered one in the mix...
    Sugar... The real gateway drug

Thread Information