Page 38 of 90 FirstFirst ... 283435363738394041424888 ... LastLast
Like Tree433Likes

Thread: Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

czb

^^^ maybe. but i still don't know WHY this couple in particular chose to be on the show. they are not really in the entertainment industry so don't need the exposure. and they have more money than they know what to do with. it just seems that these kinds of shows are hard on relationships.

fgg

interesting that novice's article is saying that she's pulling the plug when mine says paul is doing it.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

czb

^^^hmmm. do you guys think this is true or just a stunt to pull in ratings?

So, this is totally unexpected...not.

You could tell this marriage was struggling during the last season - the respect between them was lacking.
    Seapharris7 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    interesting that novice's article is saying that she's pulling the plug when mine says paul is doing it.
    Maybe there is truth in both of them? She's pulled the plug but he is going to file as she is catholic?
    Free Charmed.

fgg

Adrienne Maloof's Husband Paul Nassif Files for Legal Separation

Adrienne Maloof is on her way to becoming a real ex-housewife of Beverly Hills.

The reality star's husband, Paul Nassif, filed for legal separation Monday after more than 10 years of marriage, citing irreconcilable differences.

Nassif seeks joint physical and legal custody of their 9-year-old son Gavin their 6-year-old twins Christian and Colin, according to the filing in Los Angeles Superior Court.

He also notes that the couple have a prenuptial agreement, but did not state the exact date of their breakup, listing it as "TO BE DETERMINED."

The couple, who married in May 2002, have a wealth of assets at stake: The 50-year-old Maloof from Bravo's Real Housewives of Beverly Hills is the daughter of a billionaire; Naissif is a plastic surgeon who has appeared on E!'s Dr. 90210.

fgg

Adrienne Maloof Divorce Drama to Play Out on Season 3 of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills are back, and Adrienne Maloof's divorce drama is poised to take center stage.

Of course, no Housewife worth her salt would allow one woman to take all the glory.

Real estate agent Marisa Zanuck (who's married to movie producer Dean Zanuck) and former model Yolanda H. Foster join Maloof, Brandi Glanville, Kim Richards, Kyle Richards, Lisa Vanderpump and Taylor Armstrong for season 3, which premieres Nov. 5 (9 p.m. ET) on Bravo.

Meanwhile, Camille Grammer may not be an official Housewife per se, though she will appear on the show.

And if the preview (above) is any indication, it's set to be an explosive season, filled with f-bombs, fire and squeamish alert! rather graphic footage of what appears to be a nose job.

All in a Beverly Hills day's work.

Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Adds Marisa Zanuck and Yolanda H. Foster : People.com

video at the link.

Brandi is fron and center in the ad. Love it.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

czb

i thought kim and taylor were out. and i still don't understand what adrienne gains from being on this show, she really doesn't have anything to promote (did she end up selling any shoes from her line?) and she has a zillion dollars already.

Ugh, Taylor's still there. Blech.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

I like Brandi's dress in that promo pic.

Default Watch full episodes online?

Hi all,
    I'm new to watching RHOBH and am trying to find full episodes for free online. I see various links on YouTube and other places, but wonder if they are legit/reputable?

Is there a safe site for downloading Season 2 episodes?

Thanks!

I would trust Youtube.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    I would trust Youtube.
    Well, now, don't be silly, of course I've tried YouTube! I've only found clips from various episodes, but not all episodes, and not the full shows. They have a disclaimer that they can't show full episodes. You are taken to tinyurl links and then have to "complete a survey" to gain access...Just wondering if those were legit. I think I used something like that to watch The Tudors back when it was on...

I've always used CastTV.com for shows. Although I think Bravo and other premiere channels are not making everything available online anymore so you have to purchase them from iTunes or Amazon. You could also look into a Netflix account. Of course everyone is looking to make a buck so it's rare to find free online episodes.

If anyone is interested in the Nasif/Maloof divorce saga, Paul was granted visitation with his children now that CPS found no evidence to support Adrienne's abuse claims. I thought those claims kinda came out of nowhere because he seemed so harmless on the show.
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Thread Information