Page 34 of 90 FirstFirst ... 243031323334353637384484 ... LastLast
Like Tree433Likes

Thread: Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Very interesting stuff about Taylor at this place...Taylor Armstrong AKA Chankla Face’s Real Name Is Shana Hughes !!! | realfauxhousewives.com Fun reading, and pics of Taylor before she destroyed her face with p.s.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

I think a lot of that was coveted in the Taylor Armstrong thread in the weight subforum... There are quite a few pics too
    Free Charmed.

Will check it out.
    The stuff on the website I mentioned is mostly about she and Russell before they came to L.A. Their scamming days before she became Taylor. Don't know how much stuff if any is true but it's fun in any case.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

Oooh! You'll love that thread then. I think that's the one where we dug-the-dirt, posted pics & uncovered the bodies! If not it should have a breadcrumb trail to the place that does *crosses fingers*
    Free Charmed.

TaylorArmstrongHavingAnAffairWithHerMarriedAttorney,SaySources

14 4

Posted on Feb 15, 2012 @ 04:00PM print it send it
    Splash News

By Amber Goodhand - Radar Reporter
    It's been six months since Taylor Armstrong's estranged husband killed himself and RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned she's already moved on with one of her attorneys — who is married with kids.
    The man is John Bluher, 54, and he's helping the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star handle a lawsuit she's involved in with MyMedicalRecords.com, pro bono, sources tell us.
    PHOTOS: Taylor Armstrong Sobs As She Leaves Restaurant
    "John traveled with Taylor while she was doing her book tour and the two of them hit it off, in more ways than one," a source close to the couple told RadarOnline.com.
    "She's been seeing him for almost two months and has confided in a handful of friends about the affair."
    PHOTOS: Taylor Armstrong Pictured out in Beverly Hills
    John, who is from Parker, Colorado, is currently married to Stephanie Bluher, although another source tells us their marriage is on the rocks.
    "It's a bit of a complicated situation. John is still technically married, even though he no longer lives with his wife in Colorado and spends the majority of his time with Taylor in Southern California now," the source said.
    PHOTOS: Reality TV's Top Tragedies
    "There's a very strong connection between the two, but Taylor doesn't want to be known as the other woman, period. She needs to be a role model for her daughter, Kennedy."
    Taylor and John were photographed together on January 12 leaving Craig's restaurant in West Hollywood.
    PHOTOS: Russell Armstrong and Taylor Armstrong In Happier Times
    "John is still married and has three kids. Taylor has made great progress, but she's still in a vulnerable position, so most of her friends aren't much of a fan of him," the source continued.
    RadarOnline.com was unable to reach Taylor for comment, but when we got John's wife Stephanie on the phone she said, "I don’t have anything to say to you. You can take it up with my husband."
    PHOTOS: Reality TV's Hottest Stars
    John provided RadarOnline.com with the following statement, which we are printing in its entirety: “This story is a complete fabrication by someone that wants to hurt Taylor and damage my reputation. To place my name in an article that says Taylor or I are having an affair is libel.
    “There is no affair nor has there been one. Taylor would not have said it to anyone because it hasn’t occurred. Neither she nor I have any relationship other than my working as her legal counsel.
    PHOTOS: Taylor Armstrong Visits Forest Lawn Memorial Park
    “I did not travel with her on the book tour. I was in New York on business and was invited to have dinner with her and a group of her friends and her manager Robert Thorne, who had to cancel at the last minute, while she was there.
    “I do not spend most of my time in Southern California. I spend very little time in California. This is further evidence of libel and unsubstantiated falsehoods. Your sources are making things up in an attempt to damage my reputation and to damage Taylor.
    PHOTOS: Top 10 Bikini Clad Reality Stars
    “Taylor is focused on healing and organizing her life with Kennedy. She wants to help people in abusive relationships. I am working to close the legal issues created by Russell’s death and help Taylor form her new business entities.
    “I manage and coordinate all the litigation, non-entertainment legal work for businesses and for her new foundation. I am a member in her companies and a director in her Foundation. Primarily for purposes of being able to sign documents and organize activities while she is away on business, on vacation or just plain busy.”
    Free Charmed.

Taylor Armstrong's Psychiatrist, ‘I'm So Proud Of Her For The Strength To Keep Going’

4 2

Posted on Feb 16, 2012 @ 10:30AM print it send it
    Splash News

By Jen Heger - Radar Legal Editor
    The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star, Taylor Armstrong, had a book signing for her recently released memoir at The Grove in Los Angeles Wednesday night, and her psychiatrist, Dr. Charles Sophy was also in attendance, and tells RadarOnline.com exclusively his thoughts about his patient, who has endured the abuse and suicide of her late husband, Russell Armstrong.
    Dr. Sophy was also featured on the Bravo hit series, as Taylor and Russell's marriage counselor, and he has been treating Taylor in the aftermath of Russell’s sudden suicide last summer. "I'm so unbelievably proud of Taylor for the strength to keep going, and for still doing the hard work while still mourning the loss of her late husband, and going through the process of mourning the loss of Russell, and being a single mom. The book signing was very emotional for Taylor and there was an outpouring of emotion from the people that came out to support Taylor," the board certified psychiatrist tells RadarOnline.com.
    PHOTOS: Reality TV's Top Tragedies
    Taylor's book, Hiding from Reality: My Story of Love, Loss, and Finding the Courage Within, is now a New York Times bestseller. "There were three sisters that came to the book signing last night. They were in Los Angeles, vacationing from Hawaii, and decided to come. They told Taylor that their mother had been in an abusive relationship for most of their adult lives, and after reading Taylor's book, their mother decided to leave him,” Dr. Spohy says. “The women had lots of questions, about how to get help if they are in an abusive relationship and if they don't have resources or the financial means to get help. Our message has always been to women in these horrific situations that there is always a way out and help available. They can go to their local community mental health facility, domestic violence shelter, or consult their local clergy member. Women need to know they have options, and support leaving a violent relationship.”
    PHOTOS: Taylor Armstrong Pictured out in Beverly Hills
    As RadarOnline.com previously reported, Armstrong released medical records that she says proves Russell violently beat her last summer, which resulted in extensive eye reconstruction surgery. The records state that "the right orbit demonstrates a fracture to the inferior orbital wall measuring 5 mm transverse dimension and 4 mm of depression. There is focal herniation of fat in this depression fracture the inferior rectus muscle slightly extends into the depression please correlate for impingement."
    DOCUMENTS: Taylor Armstrong's Medical Records: See Them Here
    "Taylor is now a single mom, Kennedy was at the signing last night as well. Taylor was keeping an eye on her daughter during the event, and made sure Kennedy was behaving herself,” the mental health doctor tells RadarOnline.com. “This is her life now. We also had resources at the event for women that were trying to get out of an abusive relationship. This is Taylor's life now, and she is embracing it.”
    Kyle Richards was the only regular cast member who went to the signing.
    Free Charmed.

A shrink publically discussing the private sessions is hard to grasp. That's some seriously desperate act of PR
    What do we want?
    EVIDENCE BASED SCIENCE
    When do we want it?
    AFTER PEER REVIEW

That kid has got to be the fugliest thing I've seen in my life. Uggh

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gossiplover View Post
    That kid has got to be the fugliest thing I've seen in my life. Uggh
    Seriously? You must not have visited the Celebrity Offspring thread yet.

Kim Richards Doesn't 'Want To Walk Away' From The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills
    February 24, 2012 | 11:30am

Full Size Image
    By Radar Staff **

Kim Richards wants to remain a Real Housewife.

Kim -- who admitted she's an alcoholic ** during a segment on the show's recent reunion special -- told US magazine Thursday the positive lessons she learned going through rehab "doesn't make me want to walk away from anything.

"It makes me want to step out in front of everything and just say, 'You know what, anybody can do it,'" the 47-year-old socialite aunt of Paris Hilton said. "I don't want to walk away from anything in my life. It's part of life: facing it!"

Kim said she "was definitely tired of the way my life was and I wanted to get better.

Real Housewives 'Will Lead To Kim Richards' Untimely Death,' Predicts Cedric Martinez **

"My family and friends--without them I just couldn't do it. My fans have been so supportive. People walk up to me and they just hug me and cry. That's so rewarding to me" Richards said. "It was a rough road to get here, but I'm really, really good.

"I'm really taking the time for myself."

What A Difference A Little Rehab Makes! Kim Richards Looks Healthy And Happy **

Our friends at Star Magazine reported last year that Kim's brazen behavior had caused show officials to think about giving her the boot, unless she sought treatment, which she did in late December.

The complex personal lives of the Beverly Hills cast had made for some of reality TV's most dramatic real-life storylines in the show's second season, as viewers witnessed Richards battling with her demons; Eddie Cibrian's ex Brandi Glanville struggling to make friends with the cast; and Taylor Armstrong's troubled marriage to late husband Russell, who killed himself in August before this season began airing.

As RadarOnline.com exclusively reported **, Kim's family and friends have been urging her not to return for another season of the hit show.

Kim Richards' Family & Friends Urging Her To Quit Real Housewives! **

"The show has proved to be nothing but humiliating for her," a source close to the situation told RadarOnline.com. "She hoped it would be a platform to resurrect her career but that has just not been the case, she comes off as an unstable train wreck.

"Even though it is her only source of income it just isn't something they want her to do.
    And now Russell is getting the blame for the extravagant birthday party that Taylor threw for her kid... Is there anything he won't get blamed for? She's piling up a LOAD of shit for when Kennedy is older...
    Texas Beauty? She's neither, she's from Oklahoma ....
    Taylor Armstrong Wants To Invite Russell's Children To Her Daughter's Birthday Party
    February 24, 2012 | 1:00pm

Full Size Image
    By Jen Heger ** - Radar Legal Editor

Taylor Armstrong, wants to invite her late husband **, Russell Armstrong's children to her daughter, Kennedy's upcoming birthday party because the Texas beauty wants her little girl to get to know her half siblings, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.

Russell committed suicide last year **, and has two sons with two other women. Russell had one son, Aiden, 13, with ex-wife Barbara Fredrickson, and Griffin, 12, with ex-girlfriend Milette Fields.

Kennedy's 4th birthday party, which was featured on the show, cost a whopping $65k, and her 5th bday had a western theme and was held at a sprawling ranch. Kennedy's 6th birthday party will be a much more low key affair though.

PHOTOS: Taylor Armstrong Pictured out in Beverly Hills **

"It was Russell that always pushed to have the over the top parties, he would always invite his business associates to try and impress them," a source close to the situation tells RadarOnline.com. "Taylor wants to invite Kennedy's siblings so they can hopefully begin to have a closer relationship. Taylor feels that the party could be a good jumping off point for that to happen. Taylor isn't close with Russell's exes, but she recognizes this isn't about the adults, but what is best for their children. All three of the kids don't have a father anymore and they need each other now more than ever."

As RadarOnline.com previously reported **, the majority of the cast of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills will be back for season three, including Taylor.

PHOTOS: Reality TV's Top Tragedies **

"Taylor, Lisa Vanderpump **, Adrienne Maloof **, Brandi Glanville ** and Kyle Richards ** will all be asked to return," a show insider told RadarOnline.com. "Bravo would love Camille Grammer ** to return too, but she might want to move on to other projects which she has expressed interest in."

Taylor's memoir, Hiding From Reality, which vividly describes the physical and emotional abuse ** that was inflicted on her by Russell, is now on the New York Times bestseller list.
    Free Charmed.

Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post
    Seriously? You must not have visited the Celebrity Offspring thread yet.
    No, but I guess I should.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gossiplover View Post
    No, but I guess I should.
    Hurry on over. There are some breathtaking children there.

I do not believe for one teeny tiny second that Russell was the impetus behind those over the top parties. Remember the photos of Taylor posing at the tea party? She was up on the table? Those parties were for TAYLOR and not for anyone else. Kennedy, as is the case with most 4 year olds, would have been happy with a few friends, some silly games and a cake.

^^Not that I am defending her but I am sure Bravo pushed to have something over the top and utterly tacky for those parties. I am sure they are the ones that paid for most of it too.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post
    Hurry on over. There are some breathtaking children there.

I do not believe for one teeny tiny second that Russell was the impetus behind those over the top parties. Remember the photos of Taylor posing at the tea party? She was up on the table? Those parties were for TAYLOR and not for anyone else. Kennedy, as is the case with most 4 year olds, would have been happy with a few friends, some silly games and a cake.
    Agreed. Russell acted like he didn't even want to be there, let alone be a control freak about it. He must have been a great actor....
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Yeah, but he's dead so can't disagree with her on anything, so he's going to get the blame for EVERYTHING that EVER went wrong in her life......
    Free Charmed.

Thread Information