Page 31 of 90 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334354181 ... LastLast
Like Tree433Likes

Thread: Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

A tout de suite pronunciation gif avaliable here.

Until now I'd always written it "toot sweet" also. Add this to mon frere and wee, and now I've expanded my french by 50%. I'm damn near fluent

I haven't seen a single episode, but am pleased to see Brandi have some success. Before her first appearance on RHoBH, LeAnn Rimes' fanatics/tour manager/hair stylist were foaming at the mouth and tweeting "lol!!1! Brandi's gonna look like a dumb drunk whore" and "everybody is gonna hate her 'cause she's a stupid skanky bitch". They were so sure, based on LeMann, Eddie, Darrell and the tour manager's insinuations about Brandi that she'd be the most hated person on the show. Makes me happy that Brandi is doing so well.
    What do we want?
    EVIDENCE BASED SCIENCE
    When do we want it?
    AFTER PEER REVIEW

Learn something new every day! Believe it or not I actually took French for 3 years. Still can't say anything more than my name and count to 13. Maybe I should spend my time studying more than the most recent posts on this site? Ha ha! Thanks for the info.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

NWgirl, I've seen it spelled toot sweet a million times on the interwebz. But obviously more as a joke, kinda like valla instead of voilą.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

fgg

Quote Originally Posted by Kat Scorp View Post
    A tout de suite pronunciation gif avaliable here.

Until now I'd always written it "toot sweet" also. Add this to mon frere and wee, and now I've expanded my french by 50%. I'm damn near fluent
    what about wahla? did you have that one down too?
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Quote Originally Posted by nwgirl View Post
    Totally Lisa/Camille couch last night. If I were Lisa, I'd be done with Kyle immediately. Why would someone claim to be your friend, but then in the next breath talk about how the friendship is like playing chess with Bobby Fischer? Bye!

Although Lisa did seem a little caught up on the "sold" portion of the allegation. She very well may have "given" them stories, but maybe just didn't get paid for them?
    I loved how Andy basically called out Kyle, that she was pretty much saying Lisa is manipulative. Then Kyle was like, well I hope we all can move forward from this...

I also found it interesting that Lisa was getting caught up on the word "sold". Asking if she was given a check. However, I feel like we'd have more dirt on these girls if she were selling/telling stories.

Next week should be good with Brandi. More people need to call Taylor out on her lies and shit. I hope someone brings back her "Go all Oklahoma on your ass" comment from Season 1.
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Quote Originally Posted by nwgirl View Post
    Learn something new every day! Believe it or not I actually took French for 3 years. Still can't say anything more than my name and count to 13. Maybe I should spend my time studying more than the most recent posts on this site? Ha ha! Thanks for the info.
    I'm sorry! I thought that you were being ironic, like Walla (instead of voilą), etc.

My rl is quite shitty at the mo & it made me smile (with you, not at you!), so please take that from it, not a criticism.

And there is always this...
    Last edited by Novice; February 1st, 2012 at 01:53 PM.
    Free Charmed.

fgg

^oh, haha...i meant walla...i couldn't remember how people misspelled it.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

czb

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    I'm sorry! I thought that you were being ironic, like Walla (instead of voilą), etc.

My rl is quite shitty at the mo & it made me smile (with you, not at you!), so please take that from it, not a criticism.

And there is always this...

Aw! Thank You!
    I can't even watch RHOBH because the Mr is hogging the sofa with his blankets, flu remedies & wooly hats...
    Free Charmed.

czb

^^^ i can't watch it with mr czb around because these shows disgust him so much.

Oy… he's watching Top Gear & he doesn't even like cars..... But they did have Will.I.am from bep & he was interesting!
    Free Charmed.

With an Aussie accent, "wallah" sounds like "wolla". If not for Chilly's post, I'd haven't a frigging clue what you were refering to Fgg And no, I didn't know what "viola" means, so it's not on my list; however, I rewatched Sherlock Holmes and now I've learned "I don't know" in french is "jo no cepa". Yay me.
    What do we want?
    EVIDENCE BASED SCIENCE
    When do we want it?
    AFTER PEER REVIEW

Quote Originally Posted by Kat Scorp View Post
    With an Aussie accent, "wallah" sounds like "wolla". If not for Chilly's post, I'd haven't a frigging clue what you were refering to Fgg And no, I didn't know what "viola" means, so it's not on my list; however, I rewatched Sherlock Holmes and now I've learned "I don't know" in french is "jo no cepa". Yay me.
    viola =

Voilą = here it is or
    Free Charmed.

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    ^^^ i can't watch it with mr czb around because these shows disgust him so much.
    Me either. If the hubs sees me watching RHOBH, he'll say "Are you watching this shit again?" I have to TiVo it and watch it when he's not around
    "I'm not allowed within 200 feet of a school. Or a Chuck-E-Cheese..." Alan - The Hangover

czb

^^^ i watch it on demand when he is working late . . . .

anyhoo, just watched the latest episode last night. my conclusion? they're all tools. and i still like lisa. can't believe kyle won't admit she was hideous to brandi that night at the gaming party. what we saw couldn't have all been due to editing.

Thread Information