Page 30 of 90 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233344080 ... LastLast
Like Tree433Likes

Thread: Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Yeah, who would have guessed that Camille would turn out to be one of the most likeable of the whole bunch. That divorce really gave her a reality check. I wish she wouldn't leave the cast. Taylor should leave instead, she's annoying and whiny and fake as fuck.

Adrienne and Kyle are jealous of Lisa because she's funny and witty and not dull like them.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Lisa and Camille are about the only ones I like. I don't really care for Brandi - but that may be because I have only seen a couple of episodes with her in them. One where they were in Hawaii and she was fucked up and one where that drunk Kim was wanting to attack her at a party & had her daughter seeming as though she wanted to attack her too. I can't stand either of those Richards' twats. That is just a nasty breed of people, altogether. I don't like Taylor. I don't feel sorry for her. I think she was just as much as a con as her husband. She wanted a divorce but now that he's dead, she wants to milk that shit. Its ridiculous! I don't mind Adrienne.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

I don't mind Adrienne either. It just irritates me that she criticizes Lisa so much.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

fgg

adrienne has the worst style (not counting kim since she's on crack). you have all that money, get a stylist!
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

I'm afraid she has a stylist, lol. Her ps is really, really bad, too. The browlift is godawful. Bad pr for her Paul.
    -Bugdoll-

fgg

she said before that paul doesn't do her plastic surgery. she's definitely turning into the catwoman.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

And th nose is way too thin. The fake plastic hair makes it even worse. Ugh.

I keep looking for pix of a young Lisa, can't find anything. She must have been a knockout.
    -Bugdoll-

^^Maybe Paul should start!

I hope they keep Brandi on too. She's a riot.

Like Lisa needs the money from Radar Online....

I was the Lisa/Camille couch, too.

I am still torn on Taylor. She may have been an "abused" wife, but with all the other cons that she's been a part of, I feel like she's embellishing. Maybe Russell knew that was going to happen....I'm not saying he's a great, upstanding citizen, but I'm annoyed that there's obviously more to the story that we're not getting....
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

My guess is that Russell figured out just how badly Taylor made him look on the show... That combined with the financial troubles and the fact that many of their business partners started figuring out that both Russell and Taylor are cons.
    -Bugdoll-

All of them attacking Lisa like that was just harsh. How long have they known Lisa because I don't understand why they were attacking her for being herself. They should know her well enough to know that that is how she responds to stuff and she isn't saying it to be harsh or mean, that's just how Lisa is. I was definitely Team Lisa, Camille and Brandi. I skipped Taylor's segment, I honestly don't care for her. I think she's very smart and is doing everything she can now to keep her 15 minutes of fame and it's rather sad that everyone is bashing this guy who can't defend himself whatsoever. Don't get me wrong, I do believe the abuse happened but Taylor's way of dealing with the whole situation... I'm just whatever about it.

And Adrienne has gone from being one of my favourites to least favourites now because of how she attacked Lisa. And I can't believe she listened to hearsay like that and didn't even ask Lisa beforehand if it's true. It sounds to me like the guy from wherever Lisa is supposed to have sold stories to was using Lisa's name so the others would give him stories.

Quote Originally Posted by blah_blah_blah View Post
    And I can't believe she listened to hearsay like that and didn't even ask Lisa beforehand if it's true. It sounds to me like the guy from wherever Lisa is supposed to have sold stories to was using Lisa's name so the others would give him stories.
    Exactly. Like the cop who says in an interrogation, hey, your accomplice already confessed, you can come forward.

I can't believe Adrienne fell for that without talking to Lisa. I thought she was smarter than that.
    -Bugdoll-

Totally Lisa/Camille couch last night. If I were Lisa, I'd be done with Kyle immediately. Why would someone claim to be your friend, but then in the next breath talk about how the friendship is like playing chess with Bobby Fischer? Bye! I did however see a crack in Camille's PR-induced season-two facade for a second last night though. I'll have to rewatch it to remember exactly where, but she was speaking to Taylor. I saw the last-season bitchiness come out very briefly in her tone and look on her face. Not that I don't want to bitch-slap Taylor, but the old Camille was evident in that exchange.

If I were Lisa, I'd be at my lawyer's office toot sweet regarding Adrienne's comments that she sold stories. That, or I'd be telling her she better have proof of her allegations otherwise I'd be demanding she take back what she said. Adrienne definitely backed down after Lisa started saying it was slanderous. Although Lisa did seem a little caught up on the "sold" portion of the allegation. She very well may have "given" them stories, but maybe just didn't get paid for them?

And I effing love me some Brandi. I don't care about her potty mouth or crassness. She calls it pretty much right on even if she doesn't always get the wording correct. Out of all the ladies, I think she'd be the one I'd have most fun with on a night out. She genuinely seems like a happy go lucky gal. Can't wait to see her bring it to Taylor on the next one. I hope she comes back next season.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

Quote Originally Posted by nwgirl View Post
    Totally Lisa/Camille couch last night. If I were Lisa, I'd be done with Kyle immediately. Why would someone claim to be your friend, but then in the next breath talk about how the friendship is like playing chess with Bobby Fischer? Bye! I did however see a crack in Camille's PR-induced season-two facade for a second last night though. I'll have to rewatch it to remember exactly where, but she was speaking to Taylor. I saw the last-season bitchiness come out very briefly in her tone and look on her face. Not that I don't want to bitch-slap Taylor, but the old Camille was evident in that exchange.

If I were Lisa, I'd be at my lawyer's office toot sweet regarding Adrienne's comments that she sold stories. That, or I'd be telling her she better have proof of her allegations otherwise I'd be demanding she take back what she said. Adrienne definitely backed down after Lisa started saying it was slanderous. Although Lisa did seem a little caught up on the "sold" portion of the allegation. She very well may have "given" them stories, but maybe just didn't get paid for them?

And I effing love me some Brandi. I don't care about her potty mouth or crassness. She calls it pretty much right on even if she doesn't always get the wording correct. Out of all the ladies, I think she'd be the one I'd have most fun with on a night out. She genuinely seems like a happy go lucky gal. Can't wait to see her bring it to Taylor on the next one. I hope she comes back next season.
    I LOVE that!
    Free Charmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    I LOVE that!
    Is that not the correct saying? I've always said that. I'd feel stupid if it's not after saying it for all these years. LOL!
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

Quote Originally Posted by nwgirl View Post
    Is that not the correct saying? I've always said that. I'd feel stupid if it's not after saying it for all these years. LOL!
    Used correctly but it is "tout de suite". Love your way, though...
    ...Stopped smoking on March 8, 2011. Was trying to put a fancy ticker in my signature but it didn't work...

Thread Information