Page 27 of 90 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930313777 ... LastLast
Like Tree433Likes

Thread: Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

czb

^^^ yeah, but i was doubting that was true - seemed too coincidental.

I want to see that wedding. Looks over the top in every direction.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

I've got two of my friends hooked on this show LOL
    I made sure they watched the dinner party from hell episode first.

Kim and Kyle have gone from being my favourites to least favourites now. Kim is such a wreck, she's such an embarrassment. I feel sorry for her family, and Kyle being all judgemental and over bearing is not fun to watch anymore.
    It's funny how Camille went from being my least favourite to my favourite favourite now and I'm really liking Brandi too.

How much of the show do you guys think is real and how much of the show is fake?

It's all scripted. They're not even good actors. It's obvious IMO.
    Free Charmed.

Brandi is my favorite hands down. And I still like Adrienne and Lisa, even though the seem to dislike each other.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Sounds like Camille isn't coming back next season. And they absolutely HAVE to bring Brandi back. It's a win win for everyone.

So the season finale was a bit dull, even if it was Pandora's wedding.
    More importantly, Lisa and Brandi were on Watch What Happens Live and Brandi played the game Plead the Fifth. Andy asked her three questions and she could only plead the fifth to one of them. She pleaded the fifth when asked what she would do if she was in a room alone with Leann Rimes. LOL!

The last question was who was the last celebrity she hooked up with. It was Gerard Butler over the summer. She had a week long fling with him. Andy Cohen wa so excited learning that gossip.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

^^It was a great story. wonder how she met gerry.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Quote Originally Posted by angelais View Post
    The last question was who was the last celebrity she hooked up with. It was Gerard Butler over the summer. She had a week long fling with him. Andy Cohen wa so excited learning that gossip.

Ha! I can hear Celebitchy and Kaisers screams of jealousy from here. When the rumour about a Brandi/Butler one night stand came out they were not happy.

NO. Nonononono. I don’t want to talk about this. But I will, if only to defend My Scotsman’s Honor (re: his dong). Life & Style reports exclusively that Gerard Butler had a “steamy makeout session” with Brandi Glanville, ex-wife of Eddie Cibrian and current “slut pig” of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. I don’t really have any doubt that Brandi is the source behind this exclusive story, but I have to ask… did it happen? Is Gerard sticking his tongue in Brandi Glanville? Oh, God.
    source: http://www.celebitchy.com/177518/ls_...gerard_butler/
    ...Brandi needs to back off The Butler, whether or not this is true. If it is true, how much will I hate Gerard for boning a Botox-faced Real Housewife? And if it’s not true, how much will I hate Brandi for trying to use my precious Butler for her nefarious sexual escapades? Plus, Brandi isn’t even his type. He likes darker girls. And younger girls, I hate to say. No, this doesn’t work for me at all.
    Source: http://www.celebitchy.com/179625/us_...with_benefits/

Hee hee, they're gonna blow a gasket now that Brandi's confirmed she did the scot. AFA I'm concerned, kudos to Brandi for meeting (and doing) new people!
    What do we want?
    EVIDENCE BASED SCIENCE
    When do we want it?
    AFTER PEER REVIEW

The highlight of the episode was LaToya Jackson at the wedding.
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

Watched the finale. I'm not quite sure why we had to watch Paul get a colonoscopy, but whatever...

That wedding was lovely but it sure was pink, pink, and more pink!

It seems like Camille has come a long way this season. From the end of season 1, where she was so devastated by Kelsey leaving her and humiliating her at the Tony's that she couldn't leave her house, to the end of this season, where she's really been a class act for the most part, and now she has that good looking boyfriend. She seems to be doing good.

I hope Kim gets her shit together this time in rehab. She has become an absolute trainwreck. When she confessed to Kyle at the Sur party that she thought she was pregnant by that skeevy boyfriend of hers, I threw up in my mouth a little. Gross....
    "I'm not allowed within 200 feet of a school. Or a Chuck-E-Cheese..." Alan - The Hangover

Quote Originally Posted by angelais View Post
    So the season finale was a bit dull, even if it was Pandora's wedding.
    More importantly, Lisa and Brandi were on Watch What Happens Live and Brandi played the game Plead the Fifth. Andy asked her three questions and she could only plead the fifth to one of them. She pleaded the fifth when asked what she would do if she was in a room alone with Leann Rimes. LOL!

Who ended up being the favorite housewife on the WWHL poll?
    'High, High. Yaw Both High and Smokin' Weeeed in Front of My Howse"
    Bah-Brahhh-Teen Mom

'A Vanderfabulous wedding!' The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills bow out on a high after the tragedy of Russell Armstrong's suicide

By Amelia Proud

Last updated at 1:39 PM on 24th January 2012

There have arguably been more downs than ups in this tumultuous season of the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, with the very real tragedy of Russell Armstrong's suicide at the heart of everything.

But tonight the show bowed out on a high, with a happy ending; indeed, you could even call it a fairytale denouement.

Lisa Vanderpump did, not just because she was the architect of the crescendo, but because she was the overwhelmed mother of a bride, who even managed to upstage her beloved pooch Giggy, for once.

Fairytale ending: Pandora Vanderpump's dream wedding to Jason Sabo allows the housewives to bow out on a high note after a distressing season

Her daughter Pandora was getting married, and you don't get hitched in Beverly Hills without it being over the top and jaw-droppingly expensive.

However, the British restauranteur wanted her little princess's big day to be 'intimate' and was keen to ensure the party planner didn't get carried away.
    From the opening scene of the episode it was clear how stressed Lisa was about ensuring the day was executed perfectly.

A tent had been erected on the tennis court but Lisa wasn't happy: 'It doesn't look like a little sexy wedding, it looks like a ballroom.'

Proud moment: Lisa gets to give a speech before the father of the bride, and it's a heartfelt moment for the British restauranteur

The stress: But before the wedding, Lisa was worried about everything going to plan

The comic foil that is Adrienne should've have offered some relief from the tension as the action switched to her shenanigans, but instead we were whisked off to a doctor's office.

Her husband Paul was having his regular colonscopy and wanted Adrienne to administer an enema for him, understandably - and thankfully - she demurred.

Back at Vanderpump Manor, as we learn this episode it is called, Ken shows up and immediately gets nagged to help by Lisa: 'I'm not doing flowers,' he tells her.

'I've been working and I'm going back to work,' but he's sent away before long after Lisa decides his laissez faire attitude is getting on her nerves.

'Have a martini': The wedding planner tries to get Lisa to calm down as she frets about the heat in the air conditioned tent

Prepartion: The garden is readied for the ceremony, which takes place at sunset

Across town, another husband is causing ructions, this time it's Kyle's Mauricio.
    He's committed the cardinal sin of not preparing a black tie suit for the wedding and wants to wear his navy blue Dolce and Gabbana suit, much to Kyle's chagrin.
    'At a black tie Beverly Hills wedding,' Kyle tells the omnipotent camera,'you wear black tie.'
    The sartorial saga continues as we pan across to Camille's impossibly large walk-in wardrobe/industrial unit where she's discussing wedding outfits with a stylist.

Proud parents: Ken and Lisa fuss over Giggy in his black tie apparel

This is her moment: But it's Pandora's day, and her mother is overwhelmed as the 25-year-old appears in all her finery

The contenders are a classic black frock and a purple gown with shocking pink inlay, but Camille knows that Lisa is wearing pink and decides to go with the black.

She tells the camera: 'I expect the wedding to be Vanderfabulous, just like her.'

Meanwhile, Lisa is panicking about the heat but as the tent is transformed into a cacophony of pink and cream roses with crystal dropping from any and every crevice, she starts to relax a little.
    Her son Max arrives, and surprises Pandora and her friends with three make up artists to transform them into storybook beauties before the ceremony.

Pink wonderland: The tent was festooned with pink and cream roses and crystals draped in every direction

The lucky man: Jason Sabo gets ready to see his bride walk down the aisle

Ken throws himself into dresseing Giggy, and of course it has to be black tie, before running through the speech.

But Lisa walks away as Ken unleashes his bon mots.

The big moment arrives and when Pandora walks down the stairs in her $6000 Ian Stuart dress, her mother and father are overwhelmed.

Lisa couldn't be happier for her 'fairytale princess' and Ken chokes back tears as he tells her how beautiful she looks.

The wedding goes off without a hitch, with Ken joking that he isn't giving Pandora away, just 'sharing her.'

Tender moment: Lisa helps her daughter get ready, Pandora asked her to wear a tiara

Nerve-wracking: The concern on Lisa's face is evident as she leads her daughter out to the sunset ceremony

Camille remarks how beautiful the garden was : 'It looked like a million dollar wedding but Lisa is smart enough not to spend that money.'
    Before adding: 'It was a pink wonderland, she turned her garden into a five star hotel.'

As the party gets under way, La Toya Jackson and Mark Wahlberg can be seen dancing, but Adrienne and Paul walked away with the laurels for best boogie night.

Lisa's speech is heartfelt: 'It's been an honour to be your mother,' she tells Pandora.

Every touch counts: The cake was strewn with roses to match the pink floral theme

Sumptuous: The after-dark wedding was a lavish affair in all respects

Ken adds: 'I've never seen a prettier wedding, not a prettier couple, you belong together, you look divine togther.

Adding: 'Just because you're married doesn't mean you won't be my little girl.'

Then they get a father-daughter dance, before the groom gets his chance.

Then it's smaller scale for Kyle's party, as the tuna tartare is prepped for a girls get-together.

After discussing Camille's new beau, Lisa says: 'Big feet, big hands, no big disappointment,' before Taylor arrives to group hugs.
    Now Kim is the big problem, as Kyle spills her heart out to the camera as her sister remains absence.

Celebrity guests: Camille and Ken chat to La Toya Jackson as the party gets underway

Sparklers: The happy couple were toasted with sparklers for a picture perfect moment

The group admit they all miss Kim before Lisa lifts the mood with wedding pictures.

Then Camille gets out her iphone to show off her new man's pecs, before the group tell Taylor she's looking the best she ever has: 'Glowing.'
    The series finishes with Taylor admitting in a voiceover: 'These ladies are my family, I'm so grateful to have him in my life.'

Camille adds: 'What we went through has made us closer.'

And Lisa concludes: 'It's been surprising the journey these friendships have gone through.'
    With the series over news has emerged that Taylor is worried she won't be asked back for the third series of the show.

'You've done so well!' Kyle chats to Lisa in the tent after the ceremony is done and dusted

And now for something not so pleasant: Paul tries to get Adrienne to administer an enema for him

A source told RadarOnline: 'Taylor is absolutely freaked out at the possibility of not returning for a third season. She is fearful that producers of the show are going to cut her because she is seen as a liability to the show.'
    They added: 'Taylor needs this job, she doesn't have any other source of income, period.'

It has also been reported that Camille Grammer is unlikely to return to the show.

Despite the assurances that the group are close friends Radar has reported that the cast of the show don't get along.

A source told the website: 'Taylor and Camille wouldn't have gone out to dinner with Kyle, these women aren't friends, at all. It's all done for the show.'

In sickness and in health checks: Adrienne refuses but sticks by Paul's side throughout his routine colonoscopy

The end: Kyle and Camille reflect on the trials and tribulations of the past few months

Read more: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills bow out on a wedding high after the tragedy of Russell Armstrong's suicide | Mail Online
    Free Charmed.

I loved the wedding. They obviously love their daughter and to her credit she is very sweet to them.
    Last edited by McJag; January 25th, 2012 at 01:30 AM. Reason: ocd
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Pandora? The kid's name is effing Pandora?
    What do we want?
    EVIDENCE BASED SCIENCE
    When do we want it?
    AFTER PEER REVIEW

Thread Information