Page 26 of 90 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829303676 ... LastLast
Like Tree433Likes

Thread: Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

okay, Kyle may be an overbearing witch at times but Kim is a trainwreck. How anyone not high on substances can be that deluded about time and place is beyond me. The excuses were neverending and stupid and her Ken is a paranoid freak. No wonder they couldn't contribute anything to the Hawaii trip, they were probably wigging out waiting for their next hit.

I'm glad she's in rehab and I hope her Ken got dumped in the trash because he's a no-good bozo.
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

I've been trying to figure out what Kim is on and I couldn't put my finger on it. The weightloss and the persistent cough makes me think it's either meth or crack. I'm leaning towards meth. She is so confused and paranoid, it's sad.

Taylor's confession and apology is so fake. She's telling her friends one thing and Russell another. I have no doubt in my mind that she told Russell that Camille was lying. Hence the c&d threat. I don't believe that Russell hit Taylor. There might have been some pushing and shoving, but I don't believe he broke her jaw. I also think that Taylor is an aggressive psycho, I can see her doing some pushing and shoving herself.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

She is an aggressive psycho, she threatened someone & said she'd take them outside & go "all Oklahoma on their ass", I think it was in series one.
    Free Charmed.

fgg

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    She's telling her friends one thing and Russell another. I have no doubt in my mind that she told Russell that Camille was lying.
    in the limo after they were turned away from kyle's white party, she said "it was exaggerated" and russell said it was a lie. she repeated in front of him that it was not a lie but an exaggeration. he didn't say anything further.

i do think he hit her but i think it was probably both of them going at each other, she's just spun it to be all on his side.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

It's creepy what Taylor will do to look good. I wonder how much longer she can hold on without the house of cards she and Russell built coming down. I couldn't find anything, anyone know how all those lawsuits are doing? I think they were still married at the time of his suicide and I'm no lawyer, but doesn't that make her liable for the debt?

And Kim is definitely on meth or something, she's a mess. Although extended coke use can make you ragingly paranoid too, so who knows what it really is. Maybe we'll find out at the reunion.
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

Just to add to the discussion:

Taylor Armstrong's Friends Want Her To Go To Rehab | Radar Online
    Friends and people associated with Taylor Armstrong are urging The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star to go into rehab after a series of seemingly drunken episodes, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.

In one instance, viewers of the Bravo hit television show watched Armstrong get so drunk that she climbed into her own suitcase. In another case -- not shown on the show -- Taylor was photographed stumbling out of a restaurant last week.

The reality TV star was spotted sobbing as she left Craig’s restaurant in West Hollywood last Thursday night. An eyewitness told RadarOnline.com: “Judging by the way she was staggering she was very drunk. She couldn’t stand up without help and was being held up by her friend as she walked to the car. She looked absolutely wasted."

"Taylor's closest friend and advisers have told her that she needs to go to rehab," a source tells RadarOnline.com exclusively. "Taylor admits that alcohol has become her crutch in dealing with Russell's suicide, and coping with the drama of being on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.

"While Taylor doesn't drink every day, or during the day, and she certainly doesn't drink and drive, whenever she does drink, she gets drunk. Taylor primarily drinks in the evenings, at home alone, and when out socializing with friends. She isn't drunk in front of her daughter Kennedy.

"Taylor recognizes that alcohol is playing a much larger role in her life than she would like, but she is refusing to go to rehab, primarily because of Kennedy. Kennedy has already endured the loss of her father, and Taylor just doesn't want to spend any time away from her, period."

Meanwhile, fellow Housewife, Kim Richards, Paris Hilton's aunt, was just released from rehab, and was spotted last week with her sister, Kathy Hilton, having dinner at Mr. Chow in Beverly Hills, looking very healthy.

As RadarOnline.com exclusively revealed, Bravo executives had issued an ultimatum to Kim, either go to rehab, or get axed from the show.

"Kim doesn’t have any other significant source of income and she needs to keep her job on the show," an insider told RadarOnline.com.

"The network bosses haven't gotten involved with Taylor's drinking problem, yet though. They will if they need to, but Taylor has assured them she is handling it."

i do feel kinda bad for ken, i don't think he's the complete douche everyone is portraying him to be. last night, he's clearly frustrated with kim, and she treats him like her errand boy. is he controlling and paranoid? probably, but kim's a total pita.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

^^I agree about Ken.

I also was very confused about Kim and why she was scrambling around on the floor; why he had to pack for her, I don't think it was because he was controlling but because she was probably too messed up to do it herself. I notice that when Kyle and Lisa were discussing her they were very cautious in saying outright what the problem was.

Kim was so out of it I could barely watch but of course I hung in there, lol.
    ...Stopped smoking on March 8, 2011. Was trying to put a fancy ticker in my signature but it didn't work...

fgg

Quote Originally Posted by Dean James View Post
    And Kim is definitely on meth or something, she's a mess. Although extended coke use can make you ragingly paranoid too, so who knows what it really is. Maybe we'll find out at the reunion.
    we'll have to keep our fingers crossed that brandi freaks out and spills it because the rest of them will guard kim's privacy for kyle's sake.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

this is interesting...

Real Housewives of Beverly Hills: Lisa Vanderpump… CEDRIC MARTINEZ PUTS RHOBH ON BLAST!!!… LAST NIGHT’S RHOBH WAS A SET UP… RHOBH PRODUCER ASKED CEDRIC TO APPEAR… | STOOPID HOUSEWIVES

The following is a statement from Cedric Martinez regarding the January 16, 2012 episode of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills:

As viewers have seen all season, and especially on last night’s overly scripted episode of Real Housewives, Lisa Vanderpump is a bitter, conniving woman who will do anything for fame (and a terrible actress)! She keeps saying what I “did” to her was “vicious” but she never really says what I allegedly did.Well let me tell you what she did: When Lisa discovered the truth about her husband’s prostitutes, affairs and love child, she made the choice to stay with a cheater so she could continue on her desperate quest for fame. Then she kicked me to the curb, filed a false police complaint and conspired with her friend, the Editor of Us Weekly to defame and slander me.And you gotta give her credit. It’s worked, so far. She’s more famous than ever; her loveless, sexless marriage is still alive, albeit on life support; and I’ve been marginalized. But the truth is starting to leak out and soon everyone will know of her secret extramarital love affair and the truth about her vicious attacks on me.What viewers didn’t see last night was the weeks of back-and-forth negotiations between my manager and Dave Rupel, the Executive Producer of Real Housewives. Dave cleared my invite (and the “olive branch” script) with Lisa. In fact, they even discussed a possible spinoff starring Lisa and me, if, according to Rupel, everything went well at the Sur party.

As proof, I’ve asked my manager to release a few of the many emails between him and Rupel (below).

Lisa has succeeded thus far in trashing my name and manipulating the other housewives. But the race is long and I’m confident that as the truth slowly comes out, the public will come to realize Lisa’s pretty facade hides a heartless, bitter, rotting core.

Thanks to my friends and fans who have stuck with me throughout this painful process. It’s been a rough year but with your help and support, I’ve landed on my feet and I know the best is yet to come!

Cedric

P.S. SUR: Sexy Unique Restaurant? Really? WTF!

==================
    ———- Forwarded message ———-
    Date: Thu, Jul 14, 2011 at 3:34 PM
    Subject: Re: Cedric | “Housewives”
    To: Michael Sanchez

Hey Michael,
    An update for tonight’s shoot. Lisa is in negotiations with Bravo for a potential spin-off that would focus on the staff at Sur. That deal has been in the works for a while. All along I’ve been saying that it’s too bad Lisa and Cedric had their falling out because Cedric would’ve been perfect fit for that project.
    Today, Lisa mentioned that maybe if she and Cedric patched things up, that could still happen.
    There’s certainly no guarantee of that, but just wanted to make sure you both know of that possibility.Sent from my iPhone
    ————————-
    On Jul 14, 2011, at 12:57 PM, “Michael Sanchez” wrote:
    All good. He is definitely coming graciously with an olive branch. If she takes it and beats him with it, well, what can you do! (-:Seriously, if he is asked to leave, he will not film with anyone other than another housewife. Period. Cool?Also, will there be a red carpet, step-and-repeat, papps? What about valet — do you need vehicle info?Thanks,

Michael

————————

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 10:27:10 -0700
    To: michael sanchez
    Subject: Re: Cedric | “Housewives”
    Hey Michael,

So far, everything is still on track for an 8:30 arrival. As I told you yesterday, Lisa has been told that Cedric wants to offer an olive branch, but is still very apprehensive. I encourage you to encourage Cedric to be at his most gracious. Obviously, this is a difficult and emotional moment for both Lisa and Cedric.
    We are not telling any of the other Wives that Cedric is coming, so I don’t think any other wives will really talk to Cedric before he reaches Lisa – other than, “do you know where Lisa is?” kind of thing – because honestly, they’ll all be pretty surprised to see him.
    However, after he talks with Lisa, and at some point, we do expect her to ask him to leave, we are prepared for Cedric to ask another cast member to talk with him outside (Brandi, Kyle, Bernie, Dwight, Justin.)
    Sound okay?
    ———-
    Dave Rupel
    Executive Producer, “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills”
    dave.rupel@evolutionusa.com
    office - 818-260-xxxx
    cell - 323-356-xxxx
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Even before I read this post I was telling a co-worker that the whole Cedric thing was so blatantly fake and that I just knew Bravo producers/execs told him to show up. How fucking fake.

Kim was so strung out on last night's episode. I felt bad for her. For about three seconds.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

czb

^^^ i agree with that. but i am surprised that cedric is revealing that it was staged. this must mean that whatever deal he was hoping would come from bravo must have gone plunk. ow he would have no motivation to spill this.

I thought it was interesting how one of Eddie's side pieces worked for Lisa and how she non-chalantly said, "I used to date her husband"...
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

czb

^^^ yeah, like she wasn't planted there . . . .

^^Didn't Lisa say the waitress had worked there a couple of years?
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

Thread Information