Page 22 of 90 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272 ... LastLast
Like Tree433Likes

Thread: Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Kim's boyfriend is scary looking!!! Drugs are definitely what keeps these two together.....I wanted to smack him in the head, he was constantly "sniffing" Go blow your nose then!! OR do another line....Ick.

I REALLY don't like Kim. I just started watching this a couple episodes back because of the Lemann thread on here....

GR is controlling my life!!!!
    ~Madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push.

Bwahaha!!!!

I've only seen up to episode 9, I have to wait for them to be loaded online.
    So I only saw them talking at that picnic table & holding hands.
    I don't like Kim either, it patently obvious that she is either drinking or doing drugs, and where I can understand Adrienne telling Hubby not to say that (they don't want to be sued!!), she's out of control & was a complete bitch to Brandi. I, personally, would have called my car service & left.
    Camile was right that "Dana is trying too hard to be friends with Kyle & Kim", but none if their behaviour was acceptable IMO, but that's what Bravo want I guess., because it makes better tv.

ETA: I just went over to TVWOP to see what they're saying & I can't get past the "rules" to post in that thread!!!! Talk about anally retentive! Bwahaha!!!!
    NB their bold not mine!
    Rules to follow if you want to keep the thread open:
    The only things on topic in this thread are events as seen or discussed on the show. No outside links are to be posted unless they’re to blogs or videos on the Bravo show site.
    No more discussion of Russell’s gift of a dog. It’s old news. Let it go.
    No more discussion of the alleged abuse unless it is talked about in a future episode.

If you want to play Nancy Drew and dig up info from Taylor or Russell's past, please find another place to post it, because it's off topic here. In other words, see #1.
    If you want to assign any kind of blame or responsibility to anyone for Russell's death, please take it elsewhere. Discuss how sad it is, discuss how it will affect the family or show, but that’s it.
    No nicknames. Also, please keep in mind that words like "bitch," "slut," and "whore" have specific meanings, and aren’t collective nouns for women we dislike. A better choice would be to discuss and label someone’s behavior, rather than labeling the person herself. Please keep in mind that the site is here so that we can snark on TV shows, not foam at the mouth about them. Vitriol is not the same as wit.
    Read the boards on boards rule, and then make sure your posts follow it. If you are posting here, you are expected to do your fellow posters the respect of posting your opinions about the show. Please keep your opinions of other posters here to yourself. Please keep your opinions about what the thread should be discussing or saying to yourself.
    If you believe that another poster is breaking a rule, your choices are to ignore it, or ignore it and report it. Any other kind of response is boards on boards, and is just as much of a disruption to the thread as the original post was.
    Free Charmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Bwahaha!!!!

I've only seen up to episode 9, I have to wait for them to be loaded online.
    So I only saw them talking at that picnic table & holding hands.
    I don't like Kim either, it patently obvious that she is either drinking or doing drugs, and where I can understand Adrienne telling Hubby not to say that (they don't want to be sued!!), she's out of control & was a complete bitch to Brandi. I, personally, would have called my car service & left.
    Camile was right that "Dana is trying too hard to be friends with Kyle & Kim", but none if their behaviour was acceptable IMO, but that's what Bravo want I guess., because it makes better tv.

ETA: I just went over to TVWOP to see what they're saying & I can't get past the "rules" to post in that thread!!!! Talk about anally retentive! Bwahaha!!!!
    NB their bold not mine!
    whoever the bitch/slut/whore was who wrote those rules needs a kick in her sorry box!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

I know. And I was reading the posts and the mod had deleted sone & written NO POSTING DURING THE SHOW.

WTF??????
    Free Charmed.

Elite Member

They are hardcore on that board. I've gotten notes and warns because I violated the rules. Depends on the mod, but some of them must have nothing to do besides monitor the boards and write people up.

This post would be considered a violation over there. Off topic.

they should come here and let us play with them a little bit.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

‘RHOBH’ Recap-Kim Reveals Her Beau AND Her Rx Cocktail Of Choice

November 8, 2011 4:00 am / 1 Comment

Getty Images

View the Gallery / 5 Photos »
    I was putting together kooky Kim Richards pictures for a post yesterday, when I came across the photo above of Richards with Ken Blumenfeld at The World According To Paris premiere May 17th. “Listen!” I shouted to my co-workers. “Listen one and all. This is Kim’s secret boyfriend. She showed him off back in May and we didn’t even know it at the time!” *Crickets*
    Low and behold, Blumenfeld’s picture popped up on last night’s episode of The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills when Kim told Kyle that she and her beloved had been secretly seeing one another for a year. What Kim didn’t talk about was the sapphire engagement ring on her left finger and the wedding band on Blumenfeld’s. Accck, we’ll save that puzzle for next week when Kyle tries to burst Kim’s happy bubble. Again.

So much going on, so much going on. First, the ladies gathered at Dr. Paul Nassif’s office for a needle here, a red laser there and a little sustenance for Taylor. “Look! See the food! I plan on eating that,” Oklahoma’s meek little voice proclaimed when Lisa came into her room. Lisa was hoping someone she liked had been behind door number one, but she’s British and didn’t want to be rude. So, LVP sat and chided Taylor for her eating habits.
    Cut to the waiting room and Lisa finds an email from Russell Armstrong insisting that the goss on his marriage to Cheeky McHollowbones is solid, with a link to tabloid fodder as proof. Lisa asked Kyle if she received the same email, to which Kyle passive-aggressively said “no.” Taylor then entered the waiting room, armed with Louis Vuitton should Lisa try to beat her with the Ipad. Did Taylor get Russell’s obnoxious email? Nope. Silence. Well, time to push on and not deal with whatever Lisa’s trying to insinuate. Good talk.
    PHOTOS: Check Out Pictures Of Lisa Vanderpump’s New Home
    Bless Dr. Nassif’s heart, but he shouldn’t have let the cameras in while he discussed Kim’s medical history. Age, fine. Meds, a fuzzy lil’ mixture of this and that. One doesn’t need a degree to figure out that Kim is on a medley of prescription drugs; She’s bonkers, talks in tongues, and can’t keep them peepers open. This was the first time that Kim admitted to being on meds. It was also the first time that she indirectly addressed an issue with alcohol, though she didn’t come outright and say that she’s a recovering alcoholic.
    Kim probably avoids happenings with the Beverly Hills ladyfolk because she’s A) Smitten-kitten with Ken B) Doesn’t really feel like going up against her sister and the other women (like she did last season). Fair enough. And might I add that she seemed calm, sober and collected when Kyle came to visit her home in Westlake Village. This was the first time we had seen Kim so together, and it was nice. She was finally acting like a sensible adult and stood up to Kyle when little sister started to weep about Kim not moving closer to her and their other sister, Kathy. It felt good to finally cheer Kim on.
    Honorary mention goes to Lisa for her impersonation of Kim and her laundry list of excuses. Priceless, LVP. Just like you.
    Mauricio, Mauricio. Each time I see you, you age like a fine bottle of scotch. Damn it, man.

You can clearly see his ring here.... but I thought that he was gay. Go figure!
    Free Charmed.

If her crazy, drunk ass is happy with his fug mug, then fuck it, who cares?
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

fgg

Kim Richards's Bizarre Behavior Caused by Prescription Drugs

The rumors can be put to rest.

Apparently Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Kim Richards's slurred speech and strange behavior are a result of the combination of medications she's taking, not illegal drugs or alcohol, according to her costar, Dr. Paul Nassif.

On Monday's episode, during a consultation with Adrienne Maloof's plastic surgeon husband, Richards, 46, revealed she's been taking the anti-anxiety medication Lexapro, the antidepressant Trazadone, and Topamax, an anti-seizure medication which can be used to treat alcoholism.

"I'm glad you told me this, because now it all makes sense," Nassif tells her. "[The combination] is going to make you slur the words a little bit. It's going to make you out of it."

"You have that sedated look on you right now," he added.

Richards's bizarre behavior has drawn concern from her costars, including Nassif himself. On a recent episode, new cast member Brandi Glanville described Richards as being "wasted out of her f––ing mind" and accused her of using crystal meth.

And in last year's season finale, Kim's sister Kyle Richards accused her of being an alcoholic.

"I am afraid that people think I'm drinking," Kim admitted on Monday's episode. But she insisted she wasn't mixing the medications with alcohol and hadn't had anything to drink "for a while."

"This is why everyone's going, you know, 'Is she on something right now?'" Nassif reiterated. "It's the damn medication."

Kim also had an emotional exchange with her sister later in the episode, after confessing that she planned move in with her new boyfriend.

"For once in my life, I just want to do something that I want to do," Kim said.

"I just want you to be happy," a tearful Kyle responded, "but I don't think you are."
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Still doesn't explain the 20-minute coke trips to the bathroom on games night.
    And I still think that that senario was more set up than the rest because he accused her of being intoxicated previously; why would a doctor go through something like that ON CAMERA if not to push back the rumours. It's unethical IMO, that sort of thing needs to be kept private; it would have been enough to say that it was her prescription meds without the minutea.
    Free Charmed.

Yeah, I agree that announcing her prescriptions on air seemed very un-doctor like. That was probably scripted, you're right. (I still think she's on drugs)
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

She probably OK'd the reveal of her Rx drugs. This way she can continue to act a fool then just blame her behavior on the pills and not booze. Btw, I totally think she's still drinking. Her response to that question was so vague.

She is the one housewife who would benefit the most from Paul's beauty night. I'm surprised he didn't suggest filling up her entire face with collagen. I also think it's so funny that Paris inherited Kim's wonky eye...
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Oh, there is no way that they could have reviewed her drugs without a release IMO, and I don't believe that Paul would be unprofessional enough to do that, I'm not a fan but I do think that he's got a rep as a good doc.
    Kim- it's telling to me that her sister would say on air "I've checked her drink blah blah blah". Kyle knew that there was something up with her 20 mins visits to the toilet & she was either snorting something or there was a bottle if vodka in that copious handbag of hers, which she took with her everytime....
    All of this show is scripted IMO. The Brandi/Taylor meetings were perfect examples of that (IMO). also every time I see Kyle doing her mean girl thing I think of how horrible it must be to be friends with Paris Hilton, those two are cut from the same cloth IMO.
    I find Lisa ignorant of the whole domestic violence thing, that whole "how long would it take you to leave if a man raised his hand to you" bs, I also think that she's very controlling of both her husband (who I like to this is having an affair with some young vapid piece) and her kids. The whole "are you going to propose to Pandora"-game annoyed me no end.
    Free Charmed.

CamilleGrammerConfrontsTaylorArmstrongOnCameraAboutRussellsAbuse
    Posted on Nov 22, 2011 @ 12:15PM print it send it

By Radar Staff
    Monday's episode of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills began with an uncomfortable confrontation between Taylor Armstrong and Camille Grammer after Camille brought up -- on camera -- Taylor’s claims that she had been abused by her husband, Russell.
    The show was taped prior to August 15, when Russell was found hanged at a Los Angeles home. The confrontation boiled over during a tea party hosted by Lisa Vanderpump, as Taylor began blasting the host for her narcissistic ways.
    When Taylor stepped out of the room, the housewives began doubting the credibility of Taylor’s abuse claims.
    PHOTOS: Russell Armstrong and Taylor Armstrong In Happier Times
    “Russell’s always been lovely to me, he’s always been nice, so I don’t know what to believe at this point,” Grammer said in an off-camera interview about Taylor’s domestic violence allegations.
    “Unless I know [she’s being abused] as a fact, I can’t judge,”
    Kyle Richards chimed in. “She is my friend, but it’s not matching up to me.”
    Watch the video on RadarOnline.com
    When Taylor came back in, the fireworks erupted, with Camille leading the charge.
    “We have all protected you, what you have told us about your marriage,”
    she said. “Because we don’t say he hit you! Because we don’t say that he broke your jaw or that he beat you up! We don’t say that, but now we’ve said it.
    “You need to be honest because that’s not cool!”
    Camille said.
    PHOTOS: Taylor Armstrong Visits Forest Lawn Memorial Park
    As we previously reported, Russell, 47, was found dead at a Los Angeles home August 15. He is survived by wife Taylor and three kids: son Aiden (with ex-wife Barbara Fredrickson); son Griffin (with former fiancée Milette Fields); and daughter Kennedy (with Taylor).
    The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills airs on Bravo Mondays at 9/8c.

I still can't make my mind up if this is just scripted for the show or is real....
    Last edited by Novice; November 23rd, 2011 at 10:10 AM.
    Free Charmed.

I'm just surprised that they kept in as much as they did about him and Taylor. I guess they weren't scared off by his family threatening to sue if they kept him in this season.
    I figured if they did sue, they would lose because Bravo had the right to use his image and interviews, but in the eyes of the public they may look shady keeping this story line in about a dead guy who can't defend himself anymore...But that obviously isn't an issue anymore.
    I can say that I never watched this show before, I started watching because of Brandi.....But I do also watch to see how they handle the stories about the dead guy as his fish faced wife....
    ~Madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push.

Thread Information