Page 21 of 90 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171 ... LastLast
Like Tree433Likes

Thread: Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Wow I missed the second half of this episode but will vatch up tonight at six

This shit is almost unwatchable. For whatever things Brandi's done or said, Kyle is just beyond mean-girl to me. It was hard to watch where Kyle and Kim got in her face while Brandi's sitting there, in a cast, immobile, with her crutches hidden somewhere out of reach. I wanted to come through my TV. I'm no fan of Brandi's by any means, but I tell you what, "meth head" would have been the least of the shit I'd have said or done to those two had I been in her shoes and experienced the bullying, catty bullshit Kyle especially had subjected her to.

If this was me, there'd be no amount of money or reality fame worth spending another nano-second with those bitches. Someone'd be getting a crutch to the head and I'd be on my merry way.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

I'm liking Kyle less and less with each episode of this season. She really is a bully. I'm no Brandi fan either, but the way Kyle and Kim ganged up on her at the game night, while she couldn't move because Kim had hidden her crutches, was way over the line.

And then they all get seated together at that luncheon for Camille's mother, so soon after that huge fight? Totally awkward. I'm guessing the RHOBH producers insisted on that, to drum up more drama.
    "I'm not allowed within 200 feet of a school. Or a Chuck-E-Cheese..." Alan - The Hangover

I don't like Brandi at all
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

fgg

i'm not a fan of brandi but it's nice to have a little drama back in the mix. however, her cheeks & lips freak me out.

dana might very well be on drugs. who talks the way she does? she's so strange.

adrienne wears such tacky things. what she does with her hair especially bugs me.

kyle needs a reality check about kim, big time.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

I'm liking Kyle less and less with each episode of this season. She really is a bully. I'm no Brandi fan either, but the way Kyle and Kim ganged up on her at the game night, while she couldn't move because Kim had hidden her crutches, was way over the line.
    Ugh they are horrible bullies. They've suffered a huge backlash too. I think Kyle realizes that with all the damage control she's been doing. But what can she really say to justify that behavior? Her excuse is that she was defending her sister doesn't fly since she was the one who was initially mean to Brandi, for no apparent reason.

I can't stand name dropper, price blabber Dana Wilkey. Her fiance recently threatened a blogger who put his picture up, demanding she remove it. She did but not before she passed it around a bit.

I will share with y'all:

Check the starey psycho eyes!
    Free Charmed.

^^He's got a serial killer look to him for sure. No wonder he doesn't want his picture out there. lol.

He looks like someone who would pop up behind you in a bad horror movie.
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by nwgirl View Post
    This shit is almost unwatchable. For whatever things Brandi's done or said, Kyle is just beyond mean-girl to me. It was hard to watch where Kyle and Kim got in her face while Brandi's sitting there, in a cast, immobile, with her crutches hidden somewhere out of reach. I wanted to come through my TV. I'm no fan of Brandi's by any means, but I tell you what, "meth head" would have been the least of the shit I'd have said or done to those two had I been in her shoes and experienced the bullying, catty bullshit Kyle especially had subjected her to.

If this was me, there'd be no amount of money or reality fame worth spending another nano-second with those bitches. Someone'd be getting a crutch to the head and I'd be on my merry way.

Brandi is growing on me. Don't know when she began modeling, but I doubt she had much of an education. I follow her on Twitter and the girl can not spell to save her life. But I don't think think she's dumb at all.
    I tweeted her recently about how I thought she was handled the situation at the game night pretty well considering how outrageous the rest of the broads were being. She tweeted back - Thank u! Its a tough crowd!
    I think they are jealous of her. She's pretty cute and a lot younger. Or it's all fake scripted crap. Whatever it is, I love it!

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

I totally want my plastic surgeon making phone calls when he's operating on my face!!!

Which begs the question-what has Marky Mark had done?

Loved that Taylor was wearing an apron when she answered the door since she hired a chef to do the cooking.

That party was over the top. But I loved the cracked out mermaid. "I'm flopping!"

I looked up Mohammed and he built that house to sell. First at $85 million now it's a bargain at $72m. It's been on the market since 2009.

You know I'm watching RHBH and I've decided that I can't stand Mean Girl Kyle & Junkie Kim. They dusgust me.
    I wasn't particularly pro-anyone, but I much, much prefer Brandi and who knew that Camile would be so nice?
    Free Charmed.

WTF is up with Kim's boyfriend that she doesn't want to tell anyone about? He must be her drug dealer as well. Maybe she trades sex for drugs - I wouldn't put it past her. He is beyond fug.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

From the back I thought it was going to be Tom Sizemore, turns out it's Tom Sizemore's uglier brother. I can't blame her, not wanting to introduce her Meth-Dealer to Kyle, she's an evil & mean fucker!!! I can really imagine what Paris Hilton is like after seeing her in action. She is horrible.
    Free Charmed.

Thread Information