Page 2 of 90 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast
Like Tree433Likes

Thread: Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

I like Kyle and Lisa. Kim seems like a spaced out nut job. IIRC she has three kids from three different guys. One of the fathers is a Davis (Greasy Bear's uncle I think). She looks so bad too. Tanning and starving, probably smoking, have taken a big toll on her.

Lisa is useless but I do find her funny. She looks so much like Jacqueline Bisset to me. He husband looks like Richard Branson. They are cute together.

I heard rumors that Camille's IBS excuse for using a surrogate were bull. After seeing her operate, I can believe it. Five nannies for two kids? She's ugly too.

That Taylor person is completely boring. The only thing remotely interesting about her is her whacked out face. Who could possibly think that looks good? I loved that on WWHL she came in last for the poll of the hottest BHHW. She and Adrienne tied. Kyle won.

fgg

i can't keep from staring at taylor's face. there is just so much going on there.

i like kyle, lisa and adrienne.

kim has 4 kids with three different dads - two marriages and one long-term relationship.

^^From what I read, she didn't marry the last guy because she'd lose her alimony from Greg Davis. She's seems a bit too dependent on her kids. Smother mother-ish.

It's surprises me that Taylor is the youngest, because her face certainly doesn't look it. Kyle looks like the youngest to me.

I really like Lisa and Adrienne too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

So... Is it worth downloading? I keep seeing tweets from Banned & at least one of her aunts about it....
    Free Charmed.

It's OK. I can't look away from the conspicuous consumerism and bad plastic surgery.

Camille is annoying as hell trying to prove to us that she's more than a gold digging whore.

I'm not impressed with her 7 homes, staff and production company.

I like Lisa and Kyle. And even Adrienne seems nice. Strong woman though.

Taylor just seems so sad all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by bellini View Post
    I heard rumors that Camille's IBS excuse for using a surrogate were bull. After seeing her operate, I can believe it. Five nannies for two kids? She's ugly too.

That Taylor person is completely boring. The only thing remotely interesting about her is her whacked out face. Who could possibly think that looks good? I loved that on WWHL she came in last for the poll of the hottest BHHW. She and Adrienne tied. Kyle won.
    Did Camille say she wasn't able to have kids because she has IBS? I won't knock her for that - though I do think she was probably more worried about her figure. I have IBD and your body really suffers with all the hormonal changes that come with pregnancy. It's not easy to be pregnant with IBD or to recover afterwards.

Taylor doesn't seem to even like her husband, he's just paying the bills.

The only one I like is the older woman, forget her name, the one with the gay male friend. All the rest are just as sad as the other Housewives. BH happens to have real money but just as shallow as all the other Housewives. Proves money does not buy happiness or class.

This show is so addictive. I only checked out the first episode to see how much of train wreck it is but got caught up in the drama and the storylines LoL.

My favourites are Kyle, Kim, Adrienne and Lisa. I really don't like Camille, she's not coming across very nice or in a very good way and Taylor is just so blah.

fgg

Beverly Hills Housewives Reveal All the Surgery They've Had

It's no secret the cast of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills have had plastic surgery.

But who's had what?

They recently spilled all on Judith Regan's SIRIUS XM radio show:

KIM RICHARDS: "I did a little Botox at one point with my sister, and I did have implants that I had taken out. They made them too big, and I couldn’t see my feet. Not that I loved my toes, but I would like to glance at them now and then."

KYLE RICHARDS: "I did have my nose done. I have done Botox. My husband doesn't know, but he does now ... But these are my own boobs!"

ADRIENNE MALOOF: "Botox, fillers, boobs, nose ... No lips ... No cheek bones."

LISA VANDERPUMP: "I plead the fifth ... Okay, I have a bucket of Botox in my face!"

TAYLOR ARMSTRONG: "Just start from the top, right? You should've seen what I looked like before - oh my God! I mean, scary! So yeah ... filler [lips], Botox. And I had my boobs done."

CAMILLE GRAMMER "Oh God, what have I done? Let’s see, obviously I’ve had a breast augmentation and ... Botox absolutely -- just a crock full of Botox."'

Caught 5 minutes of this last night. Kelsey Grammar's ex was playing tennis with some hot stud and she looked like a damn idiot. Very stupid.
    Then the next thing was another PS-ed to death-faced lady talking about going to Vegas. I thought she looked quite bad...then her husband/man/boyf/lover came on the screen and looked RIDICULOUS. HAHA

Omg they all look so dumb in the face!

"Kennedy was overwhlemed by how beautiful her party was." Bullshit. She 4. She could give a shit. Give her pizza and send her to Chuck E Cheese and she'd be as happy as a pig in shit. The party was all about Taylor. I did so much planning, I wanted her to love her necklace, I, I, I. Not one thing about what the kids wanted.

Adrienne's PS. Oh she's done more than that, she face doesn't move...
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Yeah, Taylor was absurd! $60k on a party for a 4 year old, including $5k on necklaces for other 4 year olds (don't forget she also got a necklace)! That's how much a normal person might make in a year. I hope they go massively bankrupt so she can lose it all.

I thought Lisa with her kids was really sweet. She seems like she would be a really good mother. Plus, her grown kids seem to like her and tell her that they love her. It was nice.

fgg

taylor's party was all about showing off. her daughter could not have cared less.

kyle's party was still over the top but at least it was about her daughter having a good time and enjoying herself.

Okay, I'm done giving Camille the benefit of the doubt. She's just a bitch who is insecure about her life and her husband (which apparently she needed to be). And please, someone else agree that she's totally screwing that guy, Nick? Two people can be friends of the opposite sex, but they are WAY too close for words, it's creepy.

Page 2 of 90 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread Information