Page 19 of 90 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969 ... LastLast
Like Tree433Likes

Thread: Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Kyle's a bit old to be doing that mean girls act. She must be majorly insecure to talk shit about someone she just met.

I read somewhere that Taylor has actually been taking diet pills! What are they and where can I get some? LOL.

Kim really has some kind of problem. I don't know why it's always hushed up. She was hammered at that game. And so annoying! I wouldn't want to sit next to her high ass for any extended period of time. She never shuts up.

fgg

i get very uncomfortable when anyone (including people on tv) do something/act embarrassingly and i had to fight myself from fastforwarding through the kim scenes. WTF was she on??
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

czb

yeah, watching kim was painful. i'm assuming that she wasn't drunk but medicated in some way. can't believe that she consented to do the show. sad.

Bronze Member

I did not like Brandi calling the father of her children a douche. Whatever happened between the parents, you don't slam the other party in public or in front of the children.

A little class would go on long way on this show. Maybe it would even catch on.

After everything that has been said & done by her ex-husband/whore/doucebag & the SWF-cheater-wife I think doucebag is a compliment.
    Free Charmed.

Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Recap: "I'm Not Super Slut"

Mon., Oct. 3, 2011 9:30 PM PDT by Lia Haberman

<div class="entry_content clear"> Evans Vestal Ward/Bravo
    MORE: Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Recap: "The Thought of Being Alone Is So Frightening"
    RELATED: Real Housewives of Beverly Hills: What Do You Think of Brandi Glanville?
    PHOTOS: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
    But back to Brandi and the bawdy BBQ. The fine ladies of 90210 don't approve when her four-year-old son exits Adrienne's pools, strips off his suit and pees on the lawn. Granted, Brandi doesn't do much to correct his behavior, but being embarrassed by your kids is so much more normal-mom behavior than bragging about the languages your son speaks (or telling everyone exactly how much you paid for your $25,000 sunglasses. Three times.).
    Not that Brandi isn't a translator of sorts. After all, she educates the rest of the women on Taylor's skinny frame. It's called the divorce diet, didn't you know, where calories don't seem to count no matter how much you eat.
    And when Kyle actually wonders out loud if big hands, big feet, big disappointment is code for something, Brandi helpfully explains, "Cock." Glad that's all cleared up. Plus it sparks some deep thought when the women search for synonyms like "wiener," "ma'mer jammer" and "Sherman," though Taylor prefers "penis."
    So when Brandi tells the other Housewives "I'm not super slut," we believe her. No matter how much Kyle rolls her eyes. She is a sage. Demystifying the big bad world for the sheltered ladies who lunch.

ETA: its edits the whole article... its at the link if anyone is interested...
    Free Charmed.

Damn! She was pretty brash and crass, which will go over like a lead balloon with this group. Even I cringed when she said cock, and I'm about as crude as they come. Although I do have to give her props for calling out all the eye rolling going on. From the previews of the next show, it looks like she doesn't have an issue with filtering herself.

The other chick though - Dana? With the 25k sunglasses? She's a piece of work. Where'd she get her money? Divorce or her new guy? She's someone I'd have a hard time speaking with for any period of time.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

I loved how even Brandi called her triangle D-List! LeAnn is probably pissed at that one...

I didn't mind the word cock and honestly thought their reaction was a bit juvenile. Also I don't know why, but I'm not minding Camille as much as I did last year. Kyle is annoying the hell out of me though, her and that horse tail on her head.
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Brandi is just uneducated.

Dana's a total poser. I loved how Camille said that real rich people don't tell others how much they pay for things, it's tacky. Dana's just trying to play in the rich girl's club.

Kim has some real problems and someone should get her some help.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    Brandi is just uneducated.

Dana's a total poser. I loved how Camille said that real rich people don't tell others how much they pay for things, it's tacky. Dana's just trying to play in the rich girl's club.

Kim has some real problems and someone should get her some help.
    She's right.
    Free Charmed.

I'm not even rich and I don't tell people how much my stuff costs. It's tacky, unless they ask because they want to get something for themselves.

The others were shocked at the price of the sunglasses-who wouldn't be?
    To announce the price over & over was just tacky to the extreme.
    I think they were for show and shr returned them on her way home. Guess we will see...
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Yes that Dana woman is awful. Could only stand about 2 seconds of her. Why would anyone drop 25K on sunglasses? I couldn't believe how she made such a point to tell everyone.

And yeah, Camille is nicer this season, and I actually like her. Her friend DD still irritates me though for some reason.

Haven't made up my mind about Brandi. The ladies do seem catty to her though.

Dana Wilkey is a business woman and socialite with a net worth of $12 million. Dany Wilkey, along with Brandi Glanville, is one of the newest cast members on the Bravo reality show The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills which premiers September 5th, 2011. Wilkey is the founder of the Adwil Agency, a company that does product placement for the entertainment industry. Danaís firm also plans and organizes lavish parties around the Los Angeles area for celebrities, events and businesses . She notoriously was responsible for putting on an elaborate $60,000 tea party for a 4 year old.
    Dana Wilkey Net Worth

Wilkey is native of the east coast but moved to Los Angeles in order to attend USC. She has one child from a former marriage and is the soon to be step-mother to her fiance John Flynnís two children. Danaís best friend is current Real Housewives of Beverly Hills castmember Taylor Armstrong. She has been driven to be a self-made entrepreneur and woman ever since her mom died from a car accident. Dana is an avid collector of Barbie Dolls, she loves traveling, hiking and being a mom.

Dana Wilkey Net Worth | Celebrity Net Worth
    'High, High. Yaw Both High and Smokin' Weeeed in Front of My Howse"
    Bah-Brahhh-Teen Mom

fgg

Quote Originally Posted by rockchick View Post
    Her friend DD still irritates me though for some reason.
    for me it's because she's a total camille kiss ass.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Thread Information