Page 18 of 90 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868 ... LastLast
Like Tree433Likes

Thread: Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Ann Curry is gross. What a bot.

I have poor taste so I'm glad my BH bitches are back. This first episode was juicy but I dread feeling empathy for Taylor, the blond wire hanger. Give me more Lisa and Ken, oh god they're cute, even when they're passive aggressive/offensive. And I wanna see sparks fly when they run into that scoundrel, Cedric, heh heh, cackle cackle. Cedric, that hot mess, too bad we won't see him lounging at their pool.

Kyle has lips!

I thought it was pretty good. Brandi seems like she's going to be a total bitch, so that's exciting.

Adrienne and her husband were so inappropriate, I could only wonder if the fight was staged by Bravo. I always thought she was classier than that. The scene made me uncomfortable to watch.

Kim was literally a rhinestone cowboy last night. I feel sorry for her, not sure why.

I really respect Lisa, and appreciate that she stuck her ground even after Russell committed suicide. It always amazes me when people badmouth their significant other all over town, and then get upset when the rest of the world doesn't want to let bygones be bygones.

I didn't get to watch last night (although I'm sure that Bravo will offer me the opportunity to see it another 500 times), the only problem with Brandi being a total bitch, is that we're going to have to endure LeAnn passive-aggressively twittering about it constantly.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

OooooO I'm loading this up. I'm glad they decided to carry on with the show but I guess there's no way they would not have.

Be back later and add my thoughts.

I wanted to add that Bernie, the chef, is awesome! I was watching him again today and I can only hope he's featured more!
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Last night's episode was pretty tame actually. Adrienne was acting like a total bitch at her own dinner party. Granted, her husband is kind of a douche, but if you want to bitch him out, wait until everyone leaves.

Her new puppy Jackpot sure was a cutie though.

That whole thing with the chef seemed so scripted, imo. Well 90% of the show is scripted, but you know what I mean.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

Quote Originally Posted by Laxmobster View Post
    I wanted to add that Bernie, the chef, is awesome! I was watching him again today and I can only hope he's featured more!

Totally agree, Lax! He was wonderful, especially when he told the kitchen staff to close the door so he didn't have to see Lisa. He clearly holds a grudge and it's awesome! He may be the breakout star of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by cherrypye View Post
    Totally agree, Lax! He was wonderful, especially when he told the kitchen staff to close the door so he didn't have to see Lisa. He clearly holds a grudge and it's awesome! He may be the breakout star of the season.

I totally fell in love with Bernie.

Quote Originally Posted by angelais View Post
    Last night's episode was pretty tame actually. Adrienne was acting like a total bitch at her own dinner party. Granted, her husband is kind of a douche, but if you want to bitch him out, wait until everyone leaves.

Her new puppy Jackpot sure was a cutie though.

That whole thing with the chef seemed so scripted, imo. Well 90% of the show is scripted, but you know what I mean.
    Regarding Adrienne, I think someone told them their Mr. and Mrs. Bickerson act was cute. In a tiny dose it is, now it's just cringe inducing. Adrienne seems to genuinely dislike Paul. She's irritated by the smallest, even imaginary things.

I am over any liking I had for Giggy. He's a gross little doll to me now. Who lets their dog drink out of their glass then drinks after them? That dog has some kind of skin condition too. It's probably not transferable to humans, but still! Grossness.

Taylor is a revolting human being. I have no sympathy for her. Everyone knows what she and her husband were. Sorry he offed himself but that doesn't change the fact that they both were shady characters involved in scams.

I think all the HWs had work done except for Kim. Lips are plumped and skin looks pulled. Especially Adrienne. She's almost to the point where it looks like she's wearing a mask.

Quote Originally Posted by cherrypye View Post
    I know and I love how he just called her "that British lady across the street".
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Laxmobster View Post
    I know and I love how he just called her "that British lady across the street".
    Add me to the Bernie fan club. LOVE him! Best part of the show.

I am still trying to figure out what that fight was about. I re-wound several times and couldn't figure out how the husband was being rude. So tired of all the duck bills, though.
    ...Stopped smoking on March 8, 2011. Was trying to put a fancy ticker in my signature but it didn't work...

I liked Bernie too - I hope they have more of him, he was hilarious! If a dinner guest at my house let their dog drink out of my obviously expensive stemmed glassware, I'd have a fit! And I agree, that whole scene at the dinner table with Adrienne and Paul was cringeworthy. I also can't figure out what he was doing that would be rude, he seemed to be acting fine.
    "I'm not allowed within 200 feet of a school. Or a Chuck-E-Cheese..." Alan - The Hangover

czb

bump!

no one has commented on brandi's appearance in the last episode? i'm curious about what you guys thought. it seemed like the other housewives were pretty mean to her.

In the most recent episdode Taylor was making me sick, even more than ususal. She's such a dog and now she's after Lisa, accusing her of ratting her out to the tabloids. Who is she to accuse when she won't STFU about how Russell did this and that? She's the one blabbing her dirty laundry. Brandi.....too soon to call. I need a few more episodes I think. Def prettier than LeMann though. The other ladies were being pretty catty whispering about her like school-girls. I liked how she referred to Eddie as "Douchebag."

Thread Information