Page 15 of 90 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565 ... LastLast
Like Tree433Likes

Thread: Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

What happened to the gf of Phil Jackson, the Lakers coach? She looked like a good candidate too. (and it would have been funny to watch her face off with Adrianne, who owns the Sacramento Basketball team.)
    "I'm not allowed within 200 feet of a school. Or a Chuck-E-Cheese..." Alan - The Hangover

So there's no Kim? Shucks, I was rooting for her. I don't mind Ayda as a Housewife, she's quite funny from what I can remember from those programmes E! did about other celebs. I'd rather have Faye as someone who comes from time to time, I dunno I'm just not that into her lol.

Who'd she play on DOOL?
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Lol DOOL, reminds me of Joey on Friends!

Just saw this....I think we all could have predicted this one

Report: Taylor Armstrong Splits From Husband Russell

One of the "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" may not be a wife much longer -- because Taylor Armstrong has reportedly separated from her husband, Russell.

The duo -- who had their share of marriage issues during Season One -- were seen together as recently as May 7th, posing as a happy family with daughter Kennedy (right), but an insider tells Us Weekly "They've had huge marital problems related to finances" and have indeed split.

No official word yet from Taylor of Russell, who have been married seven years.

Report: Taylor Armstrong Splits From Husband Russell | tooFab.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

fgg

he was super creepy.

fgg

Default Real Housewives of Beverly Hills - Season 2

some info regarding season 2:

Brandi Glanville Is 'Very Happy' to Be on Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

By Ulrica Wihlborg and Marla Lehner
    Wednesday May 11, 2011 12:25 PM EDT
    Brandi Glanville
    Arlene Richie/JPI

Brandi Glanville, the ex-wife of newlywed Eddie Cibrian, is getting her own time in the spotlight – as the newest castmate on Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, a source confirms.

"She really wanted to be on the show, so she's very happy," the source tells PEOPLE

Glanville, 38, had been in negotiations to join the latest installment of Bravo's hit Real Housewives franchise since earlier this year. The network was also previously in talks with singer Robbie Williams' wife, Ayda Field, a source says.

Although no official announcement has been made by Bravo, Glanville has been hinting about her new gig for weeks, coyly Tweeting on April 9: "Moving to the hills of Beverly on April 22."

Glanville joins the rest of the feisty Housewives cast – Kim and Kyle Richards; Adrienne Maloof; Lisa VanderPump; Taylor Armstrong; and Camille Grammer – who are all set to return for a second season.

So, what should fans expect in season 2? A source tells PEOPLE that Kim Richards is a more assertive presence, while her sister, Kyle, has taken a more laid-back approach this year. In addition, the entire cast has been more accepting of Grammer, who sparred endlessly with Kyle and was a source of friction in season 1.

Meanwhile, Glanville isn't exactly a stranger to drama: Starting in 2009 she was engaged in public, off-screen, feud with her ex, Cibrian, with whom she split after eight years of marriage.

She has since made peace with her ex – with whom she has two sons. Cibrian married country star LeAnn Rimes last month.

Real Housewives of Beverly Hills - Brandi Glanville Happy to Be Cast : People.com

i'm excited about two things: (1) the fact that she's friends with cedric so lisa vanderpump will probably hate her from the jump and (2) leann's reaction to brandi getting attention.

I love RHOBH

Ugh why her? Boring. I was hoping they'd get Linda Thompson whose plastic surgery is freaky.

They were both super creepy together, just a fucked up passive/passive-agressive relationship where undercurrents of fuckery just got worse and worse.
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

They've had financial problems before - wasn't he a bankrupt when they married & they were both con-artists in FL from what I can gather, no solidarity amongst thieves any more.

Bet she thinks she can snag someone richer now she's on tv!
    Free Charmed.

fgg

Taylor Armstrong & Husband Not Splitting, Rep Says

By Ulrica Wihlborg
    Wednesday May 11, 2011 03:00 PM EDT

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Taylor Armstrong and her husband Russell have not split up, her rep confirms exclusively to PEOPLE.

The couple's marital problems were featured during the first season of Bravo's hit, which showed the couple often fighting or in uncomfortable situations while cameras rolled.

"Yes, their relationship is not without trouble," says a source close to Armstrong. "But they're still together. They've gone through therapy and they have issues within their marriage that they're actively working on, but they're both really committed to making their marriage work."

Armstrong, 39, and her husband, 47, were married in 2005 and are parents to daughter Kennedy, 5.

"They love each other and want to be there for their daughter," says the source.

Reports that financial difficulties are the cause of their marital troubles are not true, according to the source.

"It has nothing to do with financial issues," says the friend. "Their issues are personal and they're actively working on solving them."

"Their issues are personal" = he has something that he can use against her because those TWO are crooked as all hell, imo, and they have used it against each other so the other can't leave and feel comfortable and safe. I can't stand either of them, her fake sincerity grates on my last nerve.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

of course not; they're worth more together than apart

Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    "Their issues are personal" = he has something that he can use against her because those TWO are crooked as all hell, imo, and they have used it against each other so the other can't leave and feel comfortable and safe. I can't stand either of them, her fake sincerity grates on my last nerve.
    Does this help?
    Is Taylor Armstrong A Fraudster? Plus Adrienne Denies Being Godmother To Her Kid

8 Feb 2011

Share156

There have been rumblings and whispers about Taylor Armstrong since she began appearing on Bravo’s the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, but those whispers have only gotten louder in recent weeks.
    In fact, a recent post by TheDirty website alleges Taylor and her husband Russell Armstrong might be scammers. According to an email sent in by a reader, Taylor, who’s birth name is Shana Hughes, changed her name to Taylor Ford before she married Russell and even pretended to be from the Ford Motor Company family, wanting others to believe she came from money.
    The reader states she and her husband met Taylor and Russell back in 2004 and the four decided to do dinner at the Prime 112 restaurant in South Beach. Russell was allegedly trying to get the couple to invest in one of his businesses and brought along Taylor, whom he claimed was from the Ford Motor family.
    The reader adds that Taylor was aloof, rude and condescending during the dinner. She “seemed more like white-trash dressed in Gucci than a trust-fund person,” adds the reader.
    And in another post on the RealFauxHousewives website, the same reader revealed Taylor got drunk that night and proceeded to have an inappropriate make-out session with Russell in the back of their Mercedes (the four drove together to South Beach.) It gets even better as the two then left to use the bathroom but never came back leaving the reader and her husband with a huge bill (mostly from all the drinks they ordered). The reader and her husband tried to call Russell repeatedly that night but he wouldn’t return their calls until the next day.
    Meanwhile, the Starcasm website reports that Russell is a convicted felon. In 1995, the IRS charged him with evasion of assessment, and in 1997, he pled guilty to the charges and was sentenced to five years of probation plus community service.
    Starcasm also reports that in 2001, Russell was sued by a woman who claimed he sold her $175,000 worth of bad stock. The two reached a settlement though the lady ended up taking Russell back to court after he failed to make payments. Russell was named in another securities fraud lawsuit in 2003.
    TMZ reported last October that he filed Chapter 7 bankruptcy in 2005, citing he had less than $50,000 in assets and debt between 1 and 10 million bucks. Russell was also involved in a “costly” palimony lawsuit filed by a former fianceé. Russell has however managed to stay out of civil suits or governmental prosecution since 2003.
    Meanwhile, a bonus clip released by Bravo only seems to further prove that Taylor is indeed a social climbing phony.
    If you recall, Taylor mentioned several times on the show that Adrienne Maloof was the godmother of her daughter Kennedy. This left many viewers puzzled as Taylor and Adrienne did not appear to be close on the show, at all.
    Well in the video clip below, Adrienne denies being Kennedy’s godmother when asked by Andy Cohen at the reunion show. Even more interesting is Adrienne’s, who has a hard time hiding her true feelings, reaction to the question as she appears visibly irritated.
    'Beverly Hills Housewives' Hubby Went Belly Up

10/16/2010 1:20 PM PDT by TMZ Staff
    "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" cast member Taylor Armstrong has a husband who has a lot in common with a big celebrity ... sadly, it's Toni Braxton.

Russell Armstrong filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy back in October of '05, this according to docs filed in U.S. Bankruptcy Court and obtained by TMZ. The problem was simple ... Armstrong, an investor, said he had less than $50,000 in assets and debt somewhere between 1 and 10 million bucks.

Russell, who has been married to Taylor for seven years, says in the docs he made a boatload during the 1990's "dot.com boom" but took a huge financial hit when everything crashed. And it went from bad to worse after 9/11, with an IRS dispute and a "costly" palimony lawsuit filed by a former fianceé.

Looks like Taylor took the "for richer or poorer" part seriously.

A rep could not be reached for comment.
    Free Charmed.

Yeah, she just happened to choose the richest woman to be the godmother to her kid - evidently she just "forgot" to ask for her permission first. What an uncomfortable position that bitch put Adrienne in.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Thread Information