Page 14 of 90 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464 ... LastLast
Like Tree433Likes

Thread: Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

That was fun. Who would have thunk that Allison Dubois could look even crazier that the last time? Someone tell me; was she doing a hand job motion to Kyle? Did she do that last time? I must have missed it if so.

Faye was spot on asking "Who raised her?". Allison is flat out trash. Nice kick to her ass when Bravo put that little blurb at the end of the show telling that Allison went to the press saying she was edited to look bad. All they needed was a big "CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?" and "LOL" at the end. I mean really, to blame that behavior on editing?

Yes, she did the hand motion in the orginal one.
    Very classy.

Like when she said "she needs a bigger one ..to feel it"
    'High, High. Yaw Both High and Smokin' Weeeed in Front of My Howse"
    Bah-Brahhh-Teen Mom

Strange that her (Dubois's) appearance on this show is not even mentioned in her Wikipedia entry. Perhaps she edits it out so it doesn't affect her "business"?

Default Camille before plastic surgery

fgg

i love how she said that she had implants but took them out and her boobs are just magically pretty nice afterwards. can't believe anything she says.

Those old pix of Camille make me sad. She actually looked human at one point.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

I thought she admitted she still had implants, but smaller than she had before. Her old pictures aren't all that bad, not like Laurie from RHOOC.

i'm so late to the party, but i just found out that i can watch this online and i've just watched the first episode. i'm already addicted.
    i like the british one and the one who owns the basketball team.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

her and Shauna Sand should hang out; they're like total twins in everything - famous for who they married, bleached-blonde trollops, embarrassments to their young children, always on another man posers!

Oh Stef! I need to introduce you to my new bestfriend, Vuze! I've been watching all sorts of US tv shows!
    Free Charmed.

Any news on a second season and/or which Housewives are coming back??

fgg

Kyle Richards playfully bares her claws at frenemy and Real Housewives of Beverly Hills costar Camille Grammer Wednesday during Bravo's upfront presentation at the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel in L.A.

this pic made me laugh so i had to post it. kyle looks horrible!

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

^ look at all that spotty damaged skin
    that is my worst nightmare

fgg

Robbie Williams’ wife might join Real Housewives of Beverly Hills cast

I guess we can assume that Eddie Cibrian’s ex wife, Brandi Glanville, won’t be joining the cast of the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. There were rumors a few weeks ago that she was in talks to potentially join the show, but now E! is floating the names of two other new would-be castmembers and there’s only one spot. Kyle Richards’ bitchy best friend, Faye Resnick, is supposedly being considered, as is Ayda Field, a 31 year-old actress who used to star on Days of Our Lives and is now married to pop singer and alien abductee Robbie Williams. (Like that will last. Maybe we’ll get to see their breakup on RHOBH.) Here’s more, from E!

Team Truth can officially confirm that Camille Grammer has signed on the dotted line to return for season two and that Bravo is zeroing in on a new castmember. Who could it be?

“There’s two contenders to join the cast,” a source close to production tells us. “It is between Faye Resnick and Ayda Field. If I were to put money on it, I would say Ayda will be the new castmember.”

Field, a pretty blonde soap actress with less plasticsurgery (apparently) than the rest of the current cast, is married to pop star Robbie Williams. Hmmm, sounds like both spouses could use the show to give their careers a much needed boost?

A rep for Field would only confirm, “We’ve been approached.”
    And, of course, those who watched the first season of RHOBH will remember Kyle Richard’s BFF Resnick, whom Camille Grammer famously referred to as “the morally corrupt Faye Resnick,” in reference to her Playboy spread following the O.J. Simpson trial.

“Faye is shooting for the show already because she is an actual friend of the cast,” explains the insider. “It is still unclear if Faye will remain a friend or become a central character on the show.”
    But Bravo had better figure it out fast, because the source tells us that the show started officially shooting on Tuesday!
    [From E! Online, The Awful Truth]

Well my vote is for Ayda hands down. She would be the youngest of the cast and she has a husband who is semi-famous enough to rival Camille’s ex. I’ve checked out some pictures of Ayda and the bitchface is strong. Plus they don’t need another plastic surgery victim like Faye Resnick. I’d love to see a younger chick come in and be welcomed and then inevitably backstabbed by Camille and Kyle. Taylor would be nice to her face and then try and passive aggressively start trouble. The Maloof will just be everyone’s milktoast tweaked friend and Lisa will crack jokes and be above it all as usual. (I’m still convinced that Lisa was taking direction from producers at the end of last season to drag up the whole NewYork fight yet again. That doesn’t seem like something she would do independently.) Poor Kim is supposedly still around, although maybe she’ll withdraw into her own little bubble of chardonnay and pills, blotting out her sister’s nastiness and abuse.

Can you tell how much I’m missing this show? They need to announce when the new season will premiere already, although I’m sure it will be months considering that they just started filming and are still shopping for a castmember.

Ayda and Robbie are shown on 11/16/10 (blonde hair) and 2/16/11 (brown hair). Credit: WENN.com

Check out this outfit, she’ll fit right in.

Written by Celebitchy

No way!
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Thread Information