Page 11 of 90 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast
Like Tree433Likes

Thread: Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Poor Lisa. She is my favorite cast member, closely followed by Adrienne. I have to watch the second part of the reunion. I'm glad Lisa opened up about Cedric, I was always wondering about that situation. I cannot believe he did this to her, she was so kind to him.

Kyle and Taylor are such vile bitches, no wonder they became besties. Lisa should stay far away from them. Kyle reminds me so much of Paris, both look like vicious witches.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

I was disappointed that they didn't elaborate on what was said in the limo, but I can understand them not wanting to revisit that.

I loathe Camille. She IS delusional. She confused herself at times there with her "set up" remarks. If anyone is less deserving of 40 million, it's that woman.

Ken and Lisa have such good camaraderie. They seem to really enjoy each other. I'm amazed that Cedric tried to blackmail them. I think he will go the way of that other house guest, Kato Kaelin, and fade into obscurity. I just can't see a big acting career for him.

Shit!! I missed it! I thought Tues was rerun of Reunion Part 1. Damn you, Bravo.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

I just started watching it, man, those gals are sooooooooo nasty and mean...and I love it.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

yeah did everyone catch Camille talking about how she's helped so many of her freinds?! um welcome to being a human being bitch! you think you're the only person in the world who's helped a friend!?!!!! god what a tard

Still need to watch this, was it good?

Yes, it was! Do watch it, you'll catch up quickly.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    yeah did everyone catch Camille talking about how she's helped so many of her freinds?! um welcome to being a human being bitch! you think you're the only person in the world who's helped a friend!?!!!! god what a tard
    But she's like Jesus!

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    Yes, it was! Do watch it, you'll catch up quickly.
    Sorry I should've been more clear, I still need to watch the second part of the reunion; was it any good?

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

throwing your husband's money at friends in trouble is not JESUS-LIKE!

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    throwing your husband's money at friends in trouble is not JESUS-LIKE!
    That is so creepy how she kisses that guy on the lips right in front of his wife! She has boundary issues.

czb

Quote Originally Posted by bellini View Post
    But she's like Jesus!

if camille's publicist likes her at all, he/she would advise her not to continue doing the show. she just makes herself bad everytime she opens her mouth. and i don't think she is loathed because kelsey is loved, she is loathed because she is nasty.

I suspected Cedric was no good. So did her husband!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Did they already air the 2nd part of the reunion?

Taylor was very unlikeable at the 1st part. She was acting like such a superior bitch. While I don't agree with how Kyle acted towards Kim, I think there's a lot of family history there that contributed to it. I think Taylor came in and made it all a lot worse. I also think that Kyle said things to Taylor, in confidence, that Taylor would use against her in a heart beat - ie. Kim related. Taylor just seemed bitchy and slimy.

I'm not even gonna comment on Camille, the chick just sprouts lies after lies after lies; I don't think even she knows what is true and what is false anymore.

I still dislike Taylor A LOT, she's so phony and rude. I wonder if she was lying about a pre-nup cos she took a little longer than the rest of the girls to answer.

WTF happened to Paul's face? Did he lose weight on his face or what? He looks so weird. But gotta admit, I love him and Adrienne; they have such a dynamic between them and they know what works for them and what doesn't.

The saddest parts of the show for me personally were Lisa/Cedric/Ken and Kim and Kyle. The whole thing with Cedric is just so wrong, I felt so sorry for Lisa having to watch that clip of Cedric trash talking her. I can't believe what an ungrateful little turd Cedric is.

The whole Kim and Kyle situation still irks me but I'm so glad Kim had the balls to say "you know what, it's been difficult but I'm not discussing my private matters and I don't want to discuss my private matters." It felt like to me Kyle wanted to discuss it but Kim beat her to the bush with her speech so Kyle had to follow. I definitely think the sisters had made some sort of pact before the show where they agreed they wouldn't discuss their deepest private matters and that night; they both got really mad and some of it basically came out. Did anyone else notice that Kim wasn't drinking champagne like the rest of the girls? For a moment there I thought Kyle wasn't drinking champagne too which led me to think she might be pregnant but then I saw her take a sip. LoL

I don't understand why no one jumped to Kim's defence when Andy said Taylor "You instigated the fight, you started it" and Taylor was trying to defend herself. I don't understand what Taylor would have liked Kim to do, just sit there like a good little girl, nod her head in acceptance and get scolded at by fish lips? Of course Kim was going to get up, she was sitting down and you were standing up; it's intimidating when you're having a confrontation and one person is sitting and the other is standing!!!

Something I noticed about Kim, she seems to get nervous and hesitant whenever she's asked a question like on the spot and she tries to think of what she would like to say and that's when she starts mumbling but if you watch her VT's from the show; there is no mumbling, she's speaks in somewhat sentences.

I hope there is a season 2, should be interesting to see what the ladies get up to and who causes the trouble.

Thread Information