Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Real Housewives of Atlanta... will you watch?

Oooh i know what I'll be doing after lunch... Gossip Rocks: Helping People Procrastinate Since Forever!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Why are women who are not housewives always on these shows? Is it that hard to find another housewife? What's the point of calling the show real housewives when they are not wives. I wondered the same thing about Bethany on RHNY and that show was a disaster. If that's how real housewives are in NYC what trash.

Christ, this was atrocious. None of the people have any class. They can't even properly use the English language. "Birfday." Blech.

Even the NYC bitches were better than this. Miss me some Truffle Hunter.

I watched the season premier last night. I think this cast is the most self-obsessed, narcissistic cast yet. They ALL made multiple comments about how other people care so much about them; calling themselves a "power couple" or saying "it's fun for people to wonder what i'm going to wear."

I loved it.

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    Christ, this was atrocious. None of the people have any class. They can't even properly use the English language. "Birfday." Blech.

Even the NYC bitches were better than this. Miss me some Truffle Hunter.
    hahahaha we were cracking up over that! Did you notice she said "fab-oo-lus" too? They all wore the trashiest expensive cloths I've ever seen, like the "birfday" girl with her bra peeping over the top of her Dior dress.

Real Housewives of Atlanta Family Drama - E! Online

Real Housewives of Atlanta Family Drama
    Today 2:39 PM PDT

Virginia Sherwood/BRAVO

The drama on Bravo's new The Real Housewives of Atlanta series began long before the cameras ever started rolling.

Lisa Wu Hartwell, one of the five women showcased in Bravo's latest Real Housewives incarnation, tells me she was hoping to have all three of her children on the show, but her ex-husband, late-'80s R&B hitmaker Keith Sweat, has gotten in the way.

Hartwell and Sweat have two sons together, 13-year-old Jordan and 11-year-old Justin. "He didn't sign a waiver," Hartwell complains. "He's like, 'Lisa, it's nothing personal. I just really don't know how they're going to edit and if they're going to make you look crazy. I just don't want the kids to be, you know, overexposed or anything.' "

Hartwell doesn't buy it. "They asked their dad if could they be involved, and he [said] no," she says. "It could have been a Disney show and I don't think he would have signed it."

An email sent to Sweat through his official website has not been returned.

For now, Hartwell appears on the show as if she only has one child, one-year-old E.J., her son with her current husband, NFL player Ed Hartwell.

So why such a strong desire to have cameras follow her 24/7? Put simply, it's business, baby.

"It was great exposure," Hartwell says.

Not only does she have her own successful real-estate firm, but she also owns children's clothing company Hart 2 Hart Baby and the jewelry line Wu Girls. And that's not all. She's an aspiring actress, painter and writer.

She credits an old friend, Tyler Perry (yes, that Tyler Perry!), with inspiring her to follow her dreams. Years ago, after they collaborated on a couple of projects (Perry directed a play that she wrote), Hartwell says Perry called her one day to say he was giving up on show business because he was done with the struggling.

But after they chatted, Perry decided to keep going. "I use that story often when I'm trying to encourage others," Hartwell said. "You have to stay passionate and just stay focused and not say, It's not going to happen."

Wonder if that determination will change her ex-husband's mind? I have a feeling not.

by Marc Malkin

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Use of this site signifies your acceptance of the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
    2008 E! Entertainment Television, Inc. All rights reserved.
    He sounds like he's being a repsonsible parent...

I'm with Keith on that one although I thought her editing was the most flattering.

I watched the premiere and they all are a little ridiculous. I agree about their lack of class and no fashion sense, that sequin/plaid get up was atrocious!

So who thinks Sheree took NeNe off the guest list on purpose??? I DO!
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Quote Originally Posted by Laxmobster View Post
    Oh yeah, there's no way that was a mistake! The one person she was fighting with and called personally to invite was the one person left off the list? haha it was priceless. I felt sorry for the publicist though, I thought she was going to cry.

Quote Originally Posted by Laxmobster View Post
    I watched the premiere and they all are a little ridiculous. I agree about their lack of class and no fashion sense, that sequin/plaid get up was atrocious!

Finally saw the premiere. I don't know what was more appalling, their decorating or their fashion.

I think she omitted NeNe intentionally.

im from atl. i cant bring myself to watch this shit. they seem like the worst "housewives" cast ever.

is bravo ever bringing back the OC bitches?

Another season, another batch of awesome drawings from pretty on the outside guy!!
    He loves NeNe so much, he did her twice.

they are some ugly bitches!

Hahaha I kind of loved it that Kim and her friend walked down the bar DURING her daughter's party! Kim is the most ridiculous one of them all and I think that's why I like her.

i just watched the rerun on bravo. trashy! damn i love this.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information