Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Real Housewives of Atlanta - Season 4

Quote Originally Posted by DAP View Post
    My mom thinks that Marlo was a man.
    YES! I keep looking for an Adams Apple but she keeps her neck wrapped.

Marlo does lookalikeaman. And she's hardly "Atlanta elite". She's a kept woman and a known criminal. The real Atlanta elite has absolutely nothing to do with this show, trust and believe that.

May 26, 1999 arrest for Aggravated Battery / Great bodily harm with a weapon, which is a first degree felony. Marlo was 23-years-old and living in St. Petersberg at the time of her arrest. She was released later the same day on $5,000 bond.

September 28, 1999 sentencing for her Aggravated Battery / Great bodily harm felony conviction. It appears as though the deadly weapon portion of the charges were dropped, which means Marlo’s conviction was for a second-degree felony instead of the first-degree felony she was initially charged with.

June 19, 2000 Marlo is picked up for a parole violation stemming from her aggravated battery conviction. The online records do not list what the specific violation was, but it does say she was released on October 8, 2000 for time served.

February 14, 2001 On Valentine’s Day in 2001 Marlo violated her parole once again. She was released six days later.

September 9, 2002 Marlo is arrested for “Obtaining Property or Services in Return for Worthless Checks, Drafts, or Debit Card Orders (under $150),” which is a misdemeanor charge. She was released on bond the following day.

December 4, 2002 Marlo is picked up and charged with possession of a firearm, which is of course against the law for a convicted felon. She was released after nine days.

July 28, 2003 Another parole violation lands Marlo back in jail. Once again, there are no details available about the specific violation, but it says she was released 30 days later on August 27, 2003.

And I'm sorry, but Sheree is nothing but an ignorant hoodrat who cleaned up. She stays dressed in designer clothes and handbags, but her kids are sleeping on air mattresses and wearing secondhand clothes. I can't stand a mother with screwed-up priorities. I noticed how Phaedra gave Sheree her check back and didn't even bother to cash it - probably knew that check wasn't worth anything. I need to find the documents on exactly why Sheree didn't get Bob Whitfield to go to jail. She was doing her dirt in regards to the proceeds from the house, and it could have landed her in jail.

Cynthia needs to divorce Peter, he's an insecure asshole trying to break her spirit. RUN Cynthia!
    What Kind of Welfare, Witchcraft Hocus Pocus Hoedown is this?!

Bronze Member

Sheree is a drag queen, bitches.

The longer I watch this show, the worse Peter is coming off...

and who would have thought I'd actually like Kim? Seems like being in love has really helped her
    Sugar... The real gateway drug

Kim Zolciak Is Pregnant – Again!
    Tuesday March 20, 2012 03:30 PM EDT

Kroy Biermann and Kim Zolciak
    Robin Nelson/BuzzFoto
    FacebookTweetShe has an infant at home – and another baby on the way!

Real Housewives of Atlanta star Kim Zolciak is pregnant again, she announced on Twitter Tuesday. "[Kroy Biermann] and I are happy to announce YES WE ARE PREGNANT," Zolciak writes.

The reality star, 33, welcomed her first son, Kroy Jagger Jr., with NFL star Biermann, 26, in May 2011, and the couple tied the knot on Nov. 11, 2011. The ceremony was captured for her new Bravo reality show, Don't Be Tardy for the Wedding, which is set to premiere April 26 (9 p.m.).

Zolciak has two daughters – Brielle, 15, and Ariana, 9 – from a previous relationship.

On Tuesday, she credited her girls for keeping her latest pregnancy quiet, Tweeting, "Thank you to @BrielleZolciak @arianazolciak & all our friends for keeping our pregnancy a secret u guys are the best!"

Life & Style first broke the news of Zolciak's pregnancy.

Kim Zolciak Pregnant : People.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

fgg

Quote Originally Posted by Laxmobster View Post
    Zolciak has two daughters – Brielle, 15, and Ariana, 9 – from a previous relationshipS.
    i like her and kroy together so i'm happy for them. it will be interesting to see if the palm reader guessed right (i can't remember what she said about the second baby).
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    i like her and kroy together so i'm happy for them. it will be interesting to see if the palm reader guessed right (i can't remember what she said about the second baby).

I dont remember either, but she did call a boy long before Kim even knew about Kroy

Well the season is over and Kim's "Don't be Tardy for the Wedding" will premiere soon. It was all meh this season. What interested me more was the Reunion Show (they had 3 episodes worth).

So my question is, were those Kandi's spanx on display the whole time during the reunion?
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

The reunion was better than the season. Marlo is a mess, but she reads for filth and snatches wigs so she's alright with me, but she does sit a bit too high on her horse for being an ex-con and an alleged call girl.

Sheree was fired right after the reunion, and the shade that Andy and NeNe were throwing was epic.

fgg

Quote Originally Posted by Laxmobster View Post
    So my question is, were those Kandi's spanx on display the whole time during the reunion?
    i thought that was part of her dress, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by hustle4alivin View Post
    Sheree was fired right after the reunion
    i didn't know that. i'd rather have sheree and no nene.

How did I not know that??

Sheree has confirmed that she is leaving the show. Without using the word “firing”, Sheree issued a news statement which read “After four solid seasons of helping Bravo build the show into its most successful Housewives franchise, I have decided to leave. The direction the show is going in is no longer a fit for my lifestyle. I’m tired of the fighting and the cattiness.”
    Sheree claimed the show is too tacky for her. “I want to be part of something that empowers and inspires women to not only be healthy, but to treat themselves with respect. I wish the rest of the women the best of luck. I’m thrilled to say I’m now a free agent and am already fielding offers.”

Kim Zolciak Not Fired from RHOA, Sheree Whitfield Leaves Bravo

'High, High. Yaw Both High and Smokin' Weeeed in Front of My Howse"
    Bah-Brahhh-Teen Mom

Oh no! Now her "chateau" will never been finished!

Didn't feel like starting a thread for "Don't be Tardy for the Wedding", but I've been watching it and last night she finally revealed her real hair. I was surprised by how good it looks.

fgg

^i know, she has good hair. don't kid yourself that she actually styled it like that while the hairdresser was in the other room waiting. she had a full team to blow it out and get it done right.

Kim's hair reveal was anticlimactic. It looked better than any of her wigs and aside from being shorter, didn't look all that different. A big meh.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information