Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Real Housewives of Atlanta Season 3

yea this season is extremly boring. Atlanta made the housewives what they are now. I'm dissapointed that NOTHING is happening.
    "I'll probably just end up in some seedy bar with some seedy blonde"-some random Englishman

fgg

ATL Housewife Suffers Seizure ... of Her Aston Martin

11/4/2010 12:18 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

Sheree Whitfield from "Real Housewives of Atlanta" better have a Schwinn lying around -- because TMZ has learned her precious Aston Martin was seized this weekend ... after she allegedly screwed over a former ally.

The people behind the seizure are Whitfield's former divorce lawyer, who sued the reality star -- and won -- after she stiffed them out of more than $110,000 in legal fees.

A rep for the lawyer tells TMZ they still haven't received the money -- so this weekend, they had the local sheriff's department snatch the car up as payment.

So now Sheree's short one husband ... AND one Aston Martin.

Sheree tells TMZ she thinks the judgment against her is unfair -- but adds, "It's okay, it's a car, I'll get another one."

fgg

Who's to Blame in the Real Housewives Bus Brawl?

By Aaron Parsley
    Monday January 17, 2011 12:00 PM EST

Talk about a case of road rage.

Sunday's episode of The Real Housewives of Atlanta exploded when NeNe and Kim had their worst fight yet on Kandi's tour bus.

The road trip, which took Kandi and Kim on a tour of nightclubs in Southern cities like Charlotte, N.C., and Orlando, Fla., started off on an sour note with Kim complaining about the cramped quarters on the bus, yelling at her assistant Sweetie and asking the driver to stop frequently so she could smoke cigarettes.

But things got ugly when NeNe met up with her costars to see their show in Orlando and ride to Miami, where they were to meet up with Sheree, Phaedra and Cynthia for a girls' weekend.

NeNe started rolling her eyes early on over Kim's diva behavior and the way she treated Sweetie. "Lord have mercy, Kim thinks she is a real pop star," NeNe said, later adding, "Kim is not a singer. She's not a vocalist. That's just the truth."

The next day on the bus, Kim and NeNe started to argue about whether Sweetie and the tour manager were welcome in Miami. NeNe thought it would be odd to have them along on the girls' getaway while Kim insisted they come because she was there "working."

"What Kandi does is work," NeNe said. "What you do, that's not work."

From there, the argument escalated to a full-blown brawl, with Kandi and her tour manager forcing Kim and NeNe apart at one point. They traded insults and accusations of jealousy until permanent damage was, apparently, done.

"As soon as she got up off that seat, I knew that our friendship was done," Kim said.

"I am dying to get off this bus," NeNe said, "I am disgusted."

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

I loved this season so much, its the first one from this city that I watched and I'm fucking hooked! all these women are so hilarious and if i had to choose a side of Kim vs. Nene I'd go w/ Kim (which shocks the hell outta me) but yes, i can't believe Kim is so likable to me, I don't know why but I love her and the gays on this show are to-die-for

This season lost my interest a little. I still cannot believe Kim is carrying a child.

The whole Cynthia pre-wedding drama was like a soap opera. Reagrdless, I don't give them a year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

fgg

kim will probably have to get her boobs done again after the baby. you know she's going to gain 100 lbs during this pregnancy.

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    I loved this season so much, its the first one from this city that I watched and I'm fucking hooked! all these women are so hilarious and if i had to choose a side of Kim vs. Nene I'd go w/ Kim (which shocks the hell outta me) but yes, i can't believe Kim is so likable to me, I don't know why but I love her and the gays on this show are to-die-for
    NeNe is a psycho. I like Kim. She's skanky but harmless. I think NeNe jealous of all the attention Kim gets with her "singing".

Cynthia's dress was hideous. I was disappointed because she's so beautiful. She could have looked so much better.

yeah why oh why did Kim get pregnant?! after how many days of dating the guy??? seems like she's rebounding majorly bad. there didn't seem to be any sparks between her and that dude during that Andy Cohen show after the finale.

and Nene i did like at first, like she made me laugh, but then she went all psycho not once but a few times for no reason. that, i can't jump on board with. I mean they're all ridiculous, but she seems to cross a line and not even have any self-realization about it.

I didn't know all that shit about Sherree and her daughter/friend, thats fucked up and sad. Although they seem to have a decent relationship

The reunion show was just as boring as this whole season...Bring on the OC bitches!

P.S. I was watching a My Super Sweet Sixteen marathon the other day and one of the girls was from Atlanta. Well she had Dwight as her party planner. He looked like a totally different person! Actually had a masculine face and the nose was not all tragic...Probably wouldn't have recognized him, if it weren't for his NAME on the bottom of the screen. LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

I can't wait for Miami too

OC
    ATL
    Beverly Hills
    and Miami will be my list

yeah especially the OC, what a bunch of fake-azz disasterous losers! the sad thing is that they all have kids and they're wretched mothers imo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information